It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodied Cricket Bat Found In Oscar Pistorius' Home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

There are many conflicting reports-some say she was wearing a nightie,some say she was wearing a hoodie,that she was shot in the hip/pelvis in his bedroom,then fled into the bathroom,etc.The initial reports stated that he most likely mistook her for a burglar.Which made sense to me at the time,with the other conflicting stories not available for consideration yet.The exact same thing happened in my province,not far from us-a father mistook his daughter for a tsotsi trying to steal his car,and shot+killed her.A hideous tragedy,but in his case,an honest mistake,of the type that hardly bears thinking about,if you're a parent. Only the court case will make the true facts available.But yes,poor baby-from what i hear,she was a very dear,wonderful girl,with or without her great physical beauty.A kind,sweet person.Its not like this world has enough individuals like that.I have a Russian friend like Reeva.Stunning beauty,with not just the face,but Absolutely the heart of an angel.This is an immensely sad,ugly business that has devastated many lives,my country's citizens are collectively utterly shocked and very saddened by this appalling incident.Bad enough if it was an accident,but now there's the very real possibility that is was outright murder.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Most of the removed posts were jokes. I'm not defending anyone. You're wrong, and so is your mate who postulates that I'm being paid to do spin.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

wooops Nike.

Honestly when the original story arose and he stated mistaken identity I wanted too believe that it was so. I think its very clear the case here now though. Very sad story.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Conflicting reports consistently coming out about this story so i am definitely reserving my own judgement on this particular case - at least until we know what is true and what is media story telling.

However, if this does pan out to be true, then Mr Pistorius has suddenly got a very difficult to argue in court.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I wouldn't necessarily believe everything you are hearing, to be fair. There are conflicting reports and have been since this story first appeared.

We are all aware the media makes stuff up and we also know the Police leak false information (happens in most countries and for a variety of reasons), so it entirely possible that a lot of the stuff that has come out is not accurate or correct.

If half of what has been postulated is correct, then it will be highly interesting to see how we argues his case - as it appears he doesn't have a leg to stand on (pun not intended). Alternatively though, we may learn at the trial that it is mostly horse **** and there is a limited case to answer.

Basically, at this stage, unless we are on the legal teams involved or involved in the Police investigations, then we simply do not know and are just blowing hot air about our opinions.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
what boring news to follow. if it was someone who didn't have a status of celebrity the media would of left it at someone shot their girlfriend.

This is a diversion used by the media, there is something else going on, all this hype over this story, oh please.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
what boring news to follow. if it was someone who didn't have a status of celebrity the media would of left it at someone shot their girlfriend.

This is a diversion used by the media, there is something else going on, all this hype over this story, oh please.

All the hype surrounds it because it is someone globally famous. I would be suspicious if there wasn't media hype surrounding this case, not because there is!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ispyed
reply to post by billdadobbie

Preferably do the honorable thing and commit suicide.

I don't think he could cope with the pressure of being a star. .

I wonder what she did to deserve this.

More info below.
www.citypress.co.za...

Maybe HE could not cope with the pressure that SHE was a star! I'm sure he would have coped with his stardome just fine....but your girlfriend becoming more popular than you is a whole new ball game. ...and I'm not believing the "mistaken identity" excuse, because if she was screaming he would have known it was Her and stopped shooting. He went through her phone or something and found a text from another guy and lost his mind and killed her. I'm wondering how many other abusive ex girlfriends will now surface? Im wondering if he has any previous restaraining orders from other women? And if any ex girlfriends will come forward with horror stories about stalking and abuse,Or not...for fear of their safety......

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by harryhaller

Basically, at this stage, unless we are on the legal teams involved or involved in the Police investigations, then we simply do not know and are just blowing hot air about our opinions.

You make some good points there

But the story unfolded as it did, it's the police press release i take the most seriously, they're asking for level 6 bail (the worst, in that he has to show exceptional reasons to get bail) and are charging him with premeditated murder.

It's a local story for me, but ATS interest is also curious, is it only the shock factor, or celebrity factor that brings it here?

For me there are 2 conspiracies in this story:

1. OJ all over again, the court media circus, and it's fascinating to me how well the courts are manipulated by anyone with cash. The mass media doesn't help, but they're secondary, ths is a high profile manipulation of facts. That is a conspiracy.

2. The superstar images that are built up on normal people, and the over hype of sports and entertainment stars. They're almost all doomed to ending up unhappy, drugs violence etc, you cannot inflate a person's ego and not have negative effects. But this is what is being done to a lot of people, money driven madness that is harming both the stars and the audience. That is it's own conspiracy.

Of course the high profile nature gets attention. Many on ATS wouldn't know about last week's headlining story in south africa: The murder of Anene Booysen:

mg.co.za... 00-will-anene-booysens-brutal-rape-and-murder-shake-the-nation-into-action

This is not only a south african phenomenon, but a global problem that is getting worse. And here we are shown how PR and manipulation changes our society, not IMHO for the better.

edit on 18-2-2013 by harryhaller because: PS to PR

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC

DO NOT POST ONE LINE RESPONSES.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
At the bail hearing this morning, Pistorious has been charged with Premeditated murder, schedule 6.

Prosecution has won round 1, and the defense is looking really weak.

Massive international media coverage, and apparently Oscar is in tears the whole time.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wow, the level of cerebrally-challenged, globalist-doxy expression in these posts is flabbergasting.

The chances are the police planted the cricket bat. Police all over the world have been proven to plant evidence to get someone in countless high profile cases.
It's painfully obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50 that the globalists implementing the world government are disarming the world populations before they take it over and reduce the world population.
They've been engaging in a media propaganda attack on gun ownership and orchestrating shooting sprees to demonise guns.
This Pistorius shooting has all the ingredients of a false flag. The celebrities involved ensured worldwide coverage of this 'gun home defence' gone wrong.

While it's not proven to be globalist flase flag event, chances are high.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Sabretruthtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2013 by Sabretruthtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is a terrible situation and you have to feel for the family of the murdered girl, but what do they say about opinions and every one having one. Let the courts decide if he indeed murdered her, lets not try him here.
We obviously don't have all the facts, only what the media tell's you and I take that with a grain of salt.
If he has indeed murdered her then I hope he suffers for what he has done, plain and simple.
All the hilarious jokes about cricket bats, grow up people there is nothing funny about this case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join