It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Great Pentecost approaches...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Great Pentecost (the Warning) is called great because it is Pentecost for the entire world, every person on the earth this time. Prepare, from your heart confess your serious sins (mortal) to God now. Our Lord's mother reminds, look to the Heavens. And pray Mary's prayer, the rosary, you do not have to be Catholic, anyone can pray it. There is much grace given, start with one decade at first if you wish instead of the five.

www.rosary-center.org...

~ ~ ~

www.catholicbinder.com...

message to Pastor Enoc

MARY MYSTICAL ROSE CALL TO HUMANITY

"Repent, for the time of mercy is coming to an end!"

February 3rd, 2013

Translation by a friend

Little children of My heart, that the peace of God be with you all.

...My Father will do to every mortal a small trial to straighten his life and instruct them to return to this world to face the days of the great tribulation. Without this act of mercy, humanity would not stand the test. Be prepared spiritually, make good confessions of life; make amends with fasting, works and mortifications, all the evil you have done, so that when you present yourselves before the Supreme you may be blameless.

Do not waste more time in worldly vanities, see, is about time to meet with your Father and you must be spiritually dressed in white so you can stand before the King of kings.

Pay attention to the signs of heaven, celestial phenomena never before seen by any eye will appear in the sky. The trumpets again will sound announcing the proximity of the Warning. Do not be alarmed, better be glad, because many wanted to see what you will see and they could not. How great is the love and mercy of God, knowing that you are a stiff-necked race, the most ungrateful and sinful that has existed, has chosen you so a rest of you tomorrow will be His beloved Israel!.

Many saints and angels will come down to earth in the days of the great tribulation, to help you go through the spiritual wilderness. Do not let go of My rosary, remember that My rosary is the passport to the new life. The New Jerusalem is waiting, the banquet is ready and the Groom is waiting for you, all are invited, just and unjust, but only those with the proper attire will enter.

Hurry little rebel children, do not keep in darkness. Repent, for the time of mercy is coming to an end!. The Warning will be your last chance, if you do not you welcome this great kindness, I assure you that you will lose the soul and will be imprisoned for eternity. My little rebel, My father does not want your death; think it over and make straight your journey, stay away from sin and evil, do not keep in the dark, but see that the night is coming and you know that the night is time for justice.

I am calling on you who bind God's people with your detestable practices of occultism, get out of the darkness and make reparation for all the damage you have done, because soon My father will do justice to His people and you children of the darkness, are going to feel firsthand the full weight of divine justice!..

Make known My messages to all mankind, little children of my heart.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Man, this meteor stuff is becoming ridiculous now. The world is not ending.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Every single event in history, natural or man made...the Bible thumpers lay claim to. Only because they know that all they have to state is "It is written" and then go on to warp, twist a story book to suit their agenda.

I truly hope that ATS gets rid of the religion forum and renames it as Poppa Smurf's Story Circle".

Soon I'm going to search out their fantasy sites and start posting crap to ponder. In other words, reality.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mary and her prayer won't save you.

Glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

He wont save you either

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

The truth is the truth regardless of who believes it. Your comment takes nothing away from the truth either.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

That truth you think is the truth, is actually just a big lie.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Every single event in history, natural or man made...the Bible thumpers lay claim to. Only because they know that all they have to state is "It is written" and then go on to warp, twist a story book to suit their agenda.

I truly hope that ATS gets rid of the religion forum and renames it as Poppa Smurf's Story Circle".

Soon I'm going to search out their fantasy sites and start posting crap to ponder. In other words, reality.

Peace

I resent that. I'm a Bible thumper, and I never claimed Elenin, or Nibiru, or... anything else colbe rants about (hey, how's that whole "San Francisco destroyed" thing working out for you?).

Seriously though colbe, when is enough enough?

How many times do you have to predict the destruction of the world and the end of the age before you realise that the "prophets" you espouse are anything but?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED

Glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't reject Mary's help. Jesus gave His mother to humanity from the Cross. Martin Luther understood Mary's
intercession, it was other revolters who denied her intercession and special place in mankind's redemption.
All to distance themselves from the faith, Catholicism. Dumb...yes. Love the mother, love the Son.

Recall, Our Lord wasn't ready but honored His mother's request at Cana.

You will understand when the Great Warning takes place. The Blessed Trinity love Mary, They've given
her all graces to dispense.

You can speak to her in prayer, it would make Our Lord very happy.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

I resent that. I'm a Bible thumper, and I never claimed Elenin, or Nibiru, or... anything else colbe rants about (hey, how's that whole "San Francisco destroyed" thing working out for you?).

Seriously though colbe, when is enough enough?

How many times do you have to predict the destruction of the world and the end of the age before you realise that the "prophets" you espouse are anything but?

"Bible thumper", if you mean Protestant, Protestants reject most of God's graces, the greatest graces. Their false "Bible Alone" and other heresies plus their rejection of the faith shut down the means...

The world is getting closer to divine events prophesied, with current events, even disbelievers are starting to notice.

Do not read the messages from Heaven posted at ATS. It is a loss not to though, the Protestant messages say the same, except they are less explicit for a reason.

The Remnant is Roman Catholic. Everyone will realize during the Great Warning. God wants us all to believe the same, you will have to give your yes or no to God Awen. I think you will say yes, MO.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Awen,

I love you brother. I post some of the Protestant messages. If Protestant prophetic was saying something different than the Catholic, I would say it. There is one end time.

It's there in the messages just less explicit in the Protestant because if God said, the Remnant is Roman Catholic to our brothers and sisters in Christ, you wouldn't believe. Instead, He is gently preparing you all to accept the faith.

It will be like St. Paul but this time God showing every person on the earth personally.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

While I appreciate your zeal, I'm asking this in all seriousness; do you have a spiritual advisor? Often times it's your confessor, but it doesn't necessarily have to be. If/when you find articles like these, I'd recommend you run it by him/her before posting them.

God bless.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsidoreOfSeville
reply to post by colbe

Colbe,

While I appreciate your zeal, I'm asking this in all seriousness; do you have a spiritual advisor? Often times it's your confessor, but it doesn't necessarily have to be. If/when you find articles like these, I'd recommend you run it by him/her before posting them.

God bless.

Hi Isidore,

I don't have a spiritual director but I make a regular confession.

I was converted/reverted by private revelation, the Blessed Mother appearing here in the U.S. at Conyers, Georgia. The messages from Heaven continually speak about the 2nd Pentecost, this time for the entire world. You are aware of it I am pretty sure. This divine event is closer. It has been fifteen years since my conversion and my believing and reading private revelation, the messages from Heaven.

June 7th, 2013, there was a very serious message to a seer in Brazil from Our Lord about this "awakening." I'll post an excerpt, people can read the rest at the link. We need to be reminded.

The messages say examine your life and conscience. Then from the heart, confess your serious (mortal) sins to God. A preparation, you will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during your life review, part of the "awakening", Catholics know it as the Great Warning.

Catholics must go to Confession to confess their mortal sins.

love,

colbe

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sharing an excerpt from a message to a seer in Brazil, her name is Light of Mary.

A...translation. Read the entire message at the link. Look to the left, August 9th, listed under "Light" This is a message about the Great Warning, the Great Pentecost.

love,

colbe

_ _ _

for the English transaltion: www.catholicbinder.com...

The Light of Mary
www.RevelacionesMarianas.com/

August 7th, 2013
(Our Lord Jesus Christ) Beloved Ones, My People: I COME SOON, I COME ON MY SECOND COMING BY MY FAITHFUL PEOPLE.

I'm here for those who have struggled to stay with Me. I come for the obedient, for the simple and humble, for those who have fallen but have risen by those who in the midst of tribulation have not lost the Faith I'm here for those who have managed to look through the circumstances of life, that My Will always prevails and My Ways are not the ways of man. I come by My Church. I'm here for those who have been purified. I'm here for those who have remained willing, moment by moment, to My Service. I come for those who have said YES to Me. I'm here for those who have repented, for those who have moved away from the mundane and have swum against the tide of the world. I come for those who were not ashamed of Me, who have professed their faith at all times.

BUT BEFORE MY SECOND COMING, MY PURITY will touch AWARENESS OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES.

They will be very tough moments for each one of you, but necessary for you to look really, without pretenses. They will be moments that will seem an eternity and without being an eternity, will achieve searching to the bottom of the soul. Everything that keeps man as secret within itself, will appear in front of himself in his consciousness.

Woe to those who have persecuted my people! Woe to those who have profaned My Temple! Woe to those who have served to impoverish and ruin the young! Woe to those adults that without control, have been a source of scandal and bad example for children! Woe to those who have used the wisdom with which I have provided them, to cause the death of My People! Woe to those who believing they are wise in spirit, have been a source of scandal and have alienated My poor children of my hand! I'm here for those who have welcomed the humble, the poor and simple.

I AM COMING SOON COMING SOON WITH MY LOVE AND MY PURITY TO TOUCH MAN AWARENESS....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Erm, Pentecost happened 2000 years ago. Well it should be called Shavuot but ah well.

Know what happens when you predict something and it fails? You're a false prophet because you prophesy lies by Ba'alzebub.

Lets see what category you end up in.

Well you could just be a new age crank that's nuttier than squirrel turds, that option is still on the table.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

She ain't referring to Mary, she's referring to the roman goddess Venus...a.k.a. Ishtar (Easter), because that is who the catholic version of Mary really is.

top topics

join