It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Is Real, And We Have DNA To Prove It: Researchers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find this posted already. I don't normally preface my threads with that, but I found it kind of hard to believe since I figured this would be big news in the crypto forum. If it has already been posted then please delete. Thx

Dr. Ketchum finally has her 5 year study of 111 specimens of Bigfoot DNA published by the DeNovo Journal of Science! You can read the whole story here .

A team of scientists has published the results of a five-year study of DNA samples from Sasquatch in the journal DeNovo Journal of Science. Researchers claim they have sequenced three whole Bigfoot nuclear genomes, helping to prove that the legendary creature exists in North America, and is a human relative that arose 13,000 years ago. The scientists hypothesize that the Bigfoot creature is a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens, with a novel primate species, giving it the species name Homo sapiens cognatus.

“Clearly non-human hair (morphologically), washed thoroughly as is accepted procedure in forensic science to remove contaminates by two laboratories with two techniques, yielded human mitochondrial DNA sequence in all 111 samples in the study,” she said. “Thirty samples were taken past the screening to yield human mitochondrial haplotypes with twenty of those being entire mitochondrial genomes 16,500 bases long. Since species identification depends on the mitochondrial DNA in forensics, this clearly placed the samples in the family Homo, ie hominin. Screening by sequencing with universal primers would have also shown contamination if it had been there.” She also said that preliminary testing was repeatable within the three whole genomes that were sequenced.

Here is a link to the abstract from the DeNovo Scientific Journal

How exciting! I had listened to Dr. Ketchum a few weeks ago on C2C and she seemed pretty straight up despite the controversy surrounding her. I didn't expect the findings to be released so soon. So what happens now?

~OkieDokie

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ra and Hatonn tell us that "Bigfoot" is indeed real in their communications with Earth Humans.

Apparently they are a lesser sub species that serve two purposes: One, they contain lesser developed souls from Mars, two, they serve as spare pysical bodies for US to incarnate into in the event of a nuclear strike (that is detrimental to actual soul essence)

I know many people disregard these teachings, but I for one study them, and have not been able to find a single lie within!

ETA: Ra and co also said that they do inhibit the underground with our deeply forrested areas, and our governemnt have also developed thousands of them underground.
edit on 15-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I do believe something similar was posted about a month ago regarding Ketchum and bigfoot dna.
As much as I'd like to see definitive evidence of bigfoot I'm not going to hold my breath on this one. Once a peer review comes out I'll start to lean on one side of the fence a little more than the other.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yes, I would like to see peer reviews as well. The study was published yesterday and folks are already getting copies of it to tear into. Looks like she is already getting a lot of heat from it and the "Journal" has been pretty much discredited, being bought by her and only publishing the one study.

I personally don't feel one way or another about BF being real. It really doesn't make much difference to me, just thought it would be cool if science proved once and for all one way or the other. Looks like this probably won't be the big break through. I would like to hear from some of the members that know more about all this. The more I am looking into this woman, the more shady she really seems. Then again, it could be a a big discrediting scheme.

Science Journal's Credibility Called into Question

~OkieDokie

edit on 15-2-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Thank you for making any sincere Bigfoot researcher look like a dumbass. Unbelievable what people these days believe in.

I know many people disregard these teachings, but I for one study them, and have not been able to find a single lie within!

That is because you lie to yourself.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

The truth is stranger than fiction. Remember that that.

Remain ignorant if you choose.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Ra and Hatonn tell us that "Bigfoot" is indeed real in their communications with Earth Humans.

Apparently they are a lesser sub species that serve two purposes: One, they contain lesser developed souls from Mars, two, they serve as spare pysical bodies for US to incarnate into in the event of a nuclear strike (that is detrimental to actual soul essence)

ETA: Ra and co also said that they do inhibit the underground with our deeply forrested areas, and our governemnt have also developed thousands of them underground.

Please post some kind of proof to back up what you have said here especially the part about "containing lesser developed souls from Mars".

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There's an older thread about this that is active again now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I wouldn't have known about the recent development if you hadn't posted, so thank you!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The proof this article cites.... is human hair..

This is the proof for bigfoot?.... human hair which they claim is not human....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sayitaintso

Thanks. Looks like this thread devolved rather quickly while I was checking on the Russian meteor. Will go take a look at the other one and see what folks are saying there. I gotta say, for me, that it isn't looking too good for Dr. Ketchum.

Thanks again for the heads up.

~OkieDokie

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Please post some kind of proof to back up what you have said here especially the part about "containing lesser developed souls from Mars".

I provided you the names of two sources, go read them, may take you several months lmao.

ETA: (If I must)

Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek.

These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

There we go, I was wrong anyway, twas Maldek not Mars, although I do believe some from Mars did incarnate on the Earth at some point...I think it was about 175,000 years ago...?

Further reading: www.lawofone.info...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

You're welcome. Yes, I agree, it does not look good for her, she could afford no shortcuts but took them anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Communications from "spirits" cannot be accepted as evidence. This is why the dreams of Gnostic Egyptians aren't accepted in the Biblical chronology.

Last night the archangel Metatron came to me in my bed, and gave unto me the Cube from which I divined that our ancestors descended upon this once barren planet from a star system called Abraxas.

See how easy that is?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Some of these ego's on ATS never cease to amaze me.

Ra isn't a spirit, it's a group soul social complex, and the Law of One is the most highly regarded, largely undisputed channeled texts in existence.

I doubt you have took the liberty of reading the five books of 106 sessions before making your ill informed judgements?

Of course, if you don't understand the basic concepts of our existence - you will close your mind to those things beyond your comprehension.

I'm sorry you feel the need to have a dig at me instead of facing the fact you seriously lack understanding.

"I couldn't afford to take short cuts" LMAO. I can afford to do what ever i wish.

What I can't afford to do is spoon feed you infants.

But instead of challenging me (as these things are left up to personal discernment, ergo, its pointless disputing me..)

Why don't you tell me what Bigfoot actually is? A conscious, intelligent ape like being, that chooses to shy away from the animal kingdom AND the human race.....Why? How? When? Where?

At least I have provided more answers than your selves.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Communications from "spirits" cannot be accepted as evidence. This is why the dreams of Gnostic Egyptians aren't accepted in the Biblical chronology.

Last night the archangel Metatron came to me in my bed, and gave unto me the Cube from which I divined that our ancestors descended upon this once barren planet from a star system called Abraxas.

See how easy that is?

Well, why is Biblical chronology accepted anyway? It was wrote 400 years after Emmanuels, death by people who didn't know the man, and it's been edited more times than I can count.

Oh, I'm sorry, The MSM hasn't come forward and told you all this yet have they?!?

My bad, we'll just wait until TPTB feel ready to tell us scientific and spiritual truth.

ETA: I realise I am ranting a wee bit, but even Nikola Tesla said he had been in contact with ET's from Venus...You can call me crazy, but that makes him equally so.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sayitaintso
There's an older thread about this that is active again now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I wouldn't have known about the recent development if you hadn't posted, so thank you!

I agree with you there! That's one reason I don't like the tyrannical MODs.

Anyway, I don't know whether this "research" is genuine or not. I don't want to post in support of garbage. However, bigfoot is a fun topic. It's entertainment. I hope that's well understood.

You know, I was drove up on a mountain and saw footprints alongside the logging road. They were ~5 feet apart, ~14 inches long and several inches wide. Now, it could have been someone running. And the footprints might have been smaller ones which had melted (a well known process). Keep in mind that this was in the heart of winter, so there was lots of snow. I got the impression there were toes. But this happened several years ago and I was not critical about my observations.

Aside from all this, it's interesting that there're many homonids in our history. Just 30,000 years ago there were Neanderthals and these guys were not exactly like us. They had shorter necks and bigger portruding mouths and different stronger fingers for better gripping. They were shorter and had more steroids circulating in their body. An average Neanderthal at 5'6 would weigh 170. They had very strong arms and they probably developed faster than we do. A 9 (10?) year old Neanderthal would have the development of a 12 year old modern child. It's likely that their voice was more like a woman than a man, although not quite a woman. They were built for walking/jumping, not endurance running as modern man is. They hunted with spears and perhaps throwing weapons. I've never found any evidence that they ever hunted with bows. They did cook their food at times. It was once thought that only modern man had figured that out! Additionally, they were not exclusive meat eaters as evidence does indicate small amounts of vegetable matter in their teeth.

See here about their strong body and their hunting methods:
news.discovery.com - Neanderthal Males Had Popeye-Like Arms...

Remains of an early Neanderthal with a super strong arm suggest that Neanderthal fellows were heavily pumped up on male hormones, possessing a hormonal status unlike anything that exists in humans today, according to a recent paper.
"The common method for killing animals was direct contact with the victim," said Mednikova, a professor in the Institute of Archaeology at the Russian Academy of Sciences.

edit on 15-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

And you know this is human hair because you are on the research team, right? Or no, you're a biologist/zoologist right? No,no,no. Your a genetic scientist aren't you..........

You know as much as the rest of us on the outside of the circle, so please keep your I know everything comments to yourself, thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
THis makes so much sense it is just obvious

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sayitaintso
reply to post by OkieDokie

You're welcome. Yes, I agree, it does not look good for her, she could afford no shortcuts but took them anyway.

What in the world are you two talking about? I couldn't care less about her journal, or people's criticisms over the quality of the webpage. What is one to do when our scientific community is more concerned over reputation than knowledge? The data is the data. Peer review it, and give us proper feedback afterwards. Suspicions over her actions, etc are irrelevant and a waste of time. Stick to the science.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

"A total of 111 specimens of alleged Sasquatch hair, blood, skin and other tissues formed the basis of the study."

Source

Reading is good for the brain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join