It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
You're misrepresenting your state. Take a look at the vote totals there on Politico's election page. Of 10,835,058 total votes cast on Missouri ballots 5,293,099 (48.9%) went to Democrats, 5,160,364 (47.6%) went to Republicans, 381,595 (3.5%) went to other candidates. Add in all votes for Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, State Treasurer and Attorney General (21,479,350 total votes) the numbers move further towards Democrats and "other", and further from Republican. 10,634,593 votes for Democrats (49.5%), 10,023,522 votes for Republicans (46.7%), and 821,235 votes for others (3.8%). Source
PETER D. KINDER was elected Missouri's 46th lieutenant governor on November 2, 2004. On November 4, 2008, he was re-elected to a second term, and on November 6, 2012, he became only the second Missourian in state history to win the office three times, carrying 108 of Missouri's 114 counties.
According to Moses...I think maybe his real name was Charleton Heston...if they want MY gun...they belong to come take it. I can just about guarantee that the magazine will be empty. I can unload it in the driveway when they pull up. Our legal system is a volunatary system. People show up voluntarily for court, because they have a relative idea what the outcome will be. I am a lawyer. We know this. Congress is so power drunk and career minded that they are too stupid to see it. What is the answer? Hell, make everybody a criminal. That is always Congress' answer. It is also what they are doing. All the government has to do to get the US population to flex their collecive mass population muscle is quit responding voluntarily. Every attorney knows it. Not only will we not "produce" our guns...we can just flat quit going to court all together. All it takes to render the US and state govts useless is quit...going...to...court. It would turn the police into chickens with no heads. They are already undermanned because the unwashed masses are caught in the fear of arrest. All the average person has to do is quit acknowledging the power structure. Simple stuff. And the govts have no backup. Every police force in this country is running on an unenforcebale legal power system based largely on security manpower affordability. All of them. The Rothschild Dynasty is way too drunk on their own self-appointed power.
Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:
(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;
(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or
(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.
5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony..
Read The Bill
So it begins.
Will it pass?
Originally posted by Juggernog
Wasnt Mis-ser-y one of the states that said it would not abide by any Federal Gun Legislation that was introduced?
Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony
i thought people were allowed to manufacture weapons and not register it if they make them on own?