It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of Church wealth by Easter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

LMAO, I do not support Catholic's view of the Bible but CMON he was not appointed by GOD, he was appointed by the same group that deceided what was good enough for the Bible and what wasn't

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Isn't resigning stupid as he is no longer protected by his untouchable by the law status as a pope? or am i missing something? I wish that lightening strike on the vatican burned down the whole building!
does a pope # in the woods?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, even if an arrest warrant is issued he can still live immune from arrest by staying in the Vatican. Nobody will grab him and waterboard him there. Unless he got on the bad side of some of the Swiss Guard - many of whom used to be altar boys!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

I;m Sorry but what difference would it make if he resigned or not? If he is guilty of a crime then any arrest warrant would still be cause for an arrest as the Pope or as John Ratzenberg. This makes no sense what so ever....an arrest is not based upon a position you hold it is based upon a crime committed.

If the Pope or former Pope and the church is guilty then any lien or arrest warrant would still be valid.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Some believe the true Third Secret of Fatima says the last Pope will be controlled by the Devil. He could be a victim of blackmail or something. Forced to quit in order to usher in The End. Peter the Roman will hold the seat but will not be a Pope.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by byGRACE

I;m Sorry but what difference would it make if he resigned or not? If he is guilty of a crime then any arrest warrant would ...

ther is no arrst warrant - the so-called "International Tribunal.." is nothing more than a private anti-church lobby group that perhaps started with good intentions and then became obsessed and over-impressed with their own opinion of themselves.

This shoudl be in hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks.
From your source:

Many of the leaked documents were published last month in a book by an Italian investigative journalist, entitled "His Holiness – The Secret Papers of Benedict XVI". It has since become a bestseller.

Guess somebody had to do something.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You do realize this whole story about him resigning because of a arrest thing came from Sorcha Faal, saw it earlier in my inbox as a "As told by Sorcha Faal to her Western Readers" or some thing like that..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamdavid
Yeah, like he was going to resign because of reasons...

Like any other church these days, it's all about the fact that the world is waking up...we no longer see them as an authority.

I hope every single power-drunk branch of Christianity goes down this year, and that the world finally after so many years of oppression treats them as the criminals they truly are.

I hope every person who rejoices in their sin wakes up to the reality of God and the influence of Satan.

He resigned because he was getting old. He realized it would be beneficial to the Church for him to resign.
edit on 13-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
reply to post by byGRACE

Some believe the true Third Secret of Fatima says the last Pope will be controlled by the Devil.

Some people believe in anything secret and scandalous.

The Church will not lie about an apparition of the Blessed Mother Mary. They may withhold information, but only if she tells them to (or if God appears and tells them to keep it secret, but last time Mary told the nuns to keep the secret if I remember right).

On that note many miracles have occurred at the sites of these apparitions, and for the Church to actually approve an apparition is extremely rare. Irrefutable evidence of miracles is generally a requirement.
edit on 13-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

GOOD GRIEF!!! Advisor's post is on the first page and his post is right above yours:

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks.
From your source:

Many of the leaked documents were published last month in a book by an Italian investigative journalist, entitled "His Holiness – The Secret Papers of Benedict XVI". It has since become a bestseller.

Guess somebody had to do something.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

He resigned because he was getting old.

“I did this in full liberty for the good of the church.”

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Considering the amount of people the church has influence and control over, who would benefit from the destruction of the church?

For all my disagreements with the church it is obvious to me that the church may possibly be the last balancing factor keeping a totalitarian world government from taking complete control.

Now who would want to destroy the church? . . .

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
ITCCS isn't even a bunch of people. If you look at the "members" page, it lists only one--Kevin Annett aka Rev. Kevin Annett. Claims to have written a few books. Most recent was published through John Hunt Publishing, which apparently charges authors to publish through them. The prior was published through Authorhouse, which is another self publishing company. Annett seems like just a shameless self promoter that tries to make a scene that'll get churned through the machine while thumping about that he's a published author.

There's another one like him--Pink Pagoda guy that claims to be a Nobel peace prize runner up (which is a great claim really since the actual list is sealed for 50 years). They both have degrees in divinity--go figure.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

The itccs organisation has no authority to perform arrests and issue arrest warrants. If they had any authority they could have done that ages ago. Quoting from the source :

We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking.

It´s one of those organisations that are trying to raise the public awareness. Real authority however have none.

It is no secret about the scandals that are plaguing the vatican, are quite stressful for any man to handle. How much stressfull could be for someone with a pacemaker.

Pope Benedict to my opinion resigned mainly due to health reasons, as the pope deemed himself incapable of performing his duties sufficiently. I remember reading that the pope had a pacemaker surgery 8 years ago and according to this article pope benedict had a surgery to replace his pacemaker batteries 3 months ago.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Double post sorry
edit on 14-2-2013 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It is what I thought then,,,Bunk, I guess people will believe everything they read. I think the internet is a blessing but sometimes I think it is doing more harm than good. I suppose it is like everything else you do it with it what you will just will yourself to do well with it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hollywood in Vatican

Tunder stroke the top of the church. Next, they will choose black Pope, and, after him, they are to proclaim the rule of Antichrist (who will take that role?)... Guys are worse than Serbian magazine 'Treće Oko' (Third Eye) or Arka... Nostradamus, etc...

And, after that, the second comming of J. C. (Without F)...

edit on 2/14/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE
reply to post by adjensen

Thank you, I noted I was not sure, and honestly was hoping someone would debunk this. Scandal is getting old. I was and am still looking more info on this and posted for some help. Thanks for letting me know the source is unreliable

Arbitrarily declaring a source unreliable doesn't debunk anything ever. The Vatican has been shown to be up to its neck in child rape, money laundering and who knows what else. Unfortunately because of the power of The Church, no prosecution of anyone for anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The vicar of rome is an old and very ill man who is taking a step to resign in order to avoid the terrible burden of his office, if indeed a lightning strike did hapen this was god's way of showing displeasure at the act as after all christ bore his cross to his death and is indicative that bishop ratzinger has been too weak in faith to trust christ to bear his cross for him while he bear's the cross of christ, though I had misgiving's at a former hitler youth I now believe he is a decent man, for those saying he is an anti christ the name Satan is Vile Accuser so watch yourselve's who do you serve.

The catholic chruch of rome broke away from the Catholic/Orthodox church of constantinople through an act of fraud when the bishop was touring on behalf of the catholic/orthodox church the bishop's of rome hungry for the power they no longer had and corrupt forged the Pope's signature (The greek orthodox pope) and presented it to him, he duly authorised it believing it to be authentic and granting rome religeous autonomy from the byzantine mother church and authority over the western roman empire (though it only now existed on paper) this led to century's of feud's and religeouse war's were the teaching's of the mother church were distorted by both side's (though mainly rome) to there own political agenda,. Remember the german translation and the king jame's bible's are incomplete as the true collection of christian document's are now lost somewere in the sealed vault's beneath San Sophia in constantinople that is if the ottaman's did not burn them all and both the catholic and orthodox church maintain tradition's going back to the very begining of organised christian worship.

I think it is time a sick old man was left in peace to pray to his god for himself and for you and not be accused of everybody's neurosis don't you.

As for those priest's that commited peadophilllia they should have immediately been defrocked (kicked out of the priesthood) and criminally prosecuted (with a rather blunt dirty razor blade) and ratzinger covering up was a disgrace (though he was trying to protect his version of the church) so he in the first place should never have been pope, it was only in the 9th or 10th century that a conclave (gathering) of bishop's banned marriage for priest's and in the 7th century there is some evidence that there was a woman pope called joan who may have been married (there is no difference in the resurrection between a man and woman - I am the resurrection the way and the life - the church as the body of christ on earth) whom was expunged from papal record's as she whent into labour while celebrating mass and the semi pagen crowd who thaught she was a vestel virgin tore her and her unborn baby to piece's before trampling the piece's into the dust thus martyring her, proof of this lost saint is a maddona and child statue in the roman street were it happened that is not the virgin mary, so yes the church is corrupt and it is that corruption that has flavoured western society for over 15 hundred year's
edit on 14-2-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join