It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But we've just clearly demonstrated that the United States is not a Corporation - at least not as a non-profit in the state of Delaware.

The pieces to the puzzle have to be real and belong to the right puzzle... otherwise the end result is chaos and not a clear picture at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

But we've just clearly demonstrated that the United States is not a Corporation - at least not as a non-profit in the state of Delaware.

The pieces to the puzzle have to be real and belong to the right puzzle... otherwise the end result is chaos and not a clear picture at all.

We are 16 trillion in the hole. That alone is quite scary. Democrats put all the blame on republicans and republicans put all the blame on democrats. Neither owns up any responsibility because they play the blame game.

Endless wars for profit, false flags, social welfare is getting exhausted, a government out of control. And worst of all a media totally complicit in perpetuating this fake democracy/republic bullcrap. You are not concerned?

The corporations listed by me and others more or less cements the idea that something is terribly rotten with washington.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Of course I think there are many things wrong that need fixing. That is exactly why I freely spend my time researching on ATS and trying to find the truth in all subjects that I participate in.

As Vkey pointed out earlier - just because something has a similar name that does not imply relation. For example, there was once a professional wrestling team called the "Full Blooded Italians" - or the "FBI" for short. Obviously they were not that FBI - rather performers trying to cash in on the instant recognition they'd receive from the associate nomenclature. The companies you've listed, I assume, chose their name for the same general reason - though scam artists also traffic in this particular habit as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

ROFLMAO, an amateur sports promoter is now supposedly the United States of America the country? Are you daft? Seriously? This is proof?

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this point... .

I found evidence of a USA inc and you find it funny?

I am puzzled because it helps shed light on something and it was to your benefit.

Why was this funny?

I never said I think a sports promoter was the United States of America the country. You Did!

I said "I think I found something, can you please review."

P.S. No one has yet to answer my question of presidents saying "We have to make the world safe for ______"

I will give you a hint, it is not Republic.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

hmmmm, more off-site content with no links ... isn't that against T&Cs ?

well, here's the Treaty ... not some unidentified source.
archived original

so, you are avoiding discussing the issue of 'commerce' why ?
yes, the treaty relinquished some spoils to America, however, the King reserved some for himself and his eternal offspring.

transcript / Treaty 1783

and for himself his Heirs & Successors, relinquishes all claims to the Government, Propriety, and Territorial Rights of the same and every Part thereof.

so, why did the King agree to grant 'some' of the rights of the People to them and keep others for Britain ?

and why should a 'free society' need the King's permission to fish their own waters unless the waters aren't theirs ??

and from what i gather, we are still honoring the 4th ...

It is agreed that Creditors on either Side shall meet with no lawful Impediment to the Recovery of the full Value in Sterling Money of all bona fide Debts heretofore contracted.
hence, the eventual 'contract' with the Federal Rerserve

and Article 8th
... what was the point of that if America OWNS it via the bounty of war ?

see, the point ppl tend to forget is that even in 1783 ... some years after the war and long after the DOI, the Britanic Majesty still laid claim to everything from land to commerce to ppl and we had to get "permission" to proceed.
that sure isn't reflective of 'winning' a war, is it ??

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

And wow.. post the actual treaty articles and the thread goes silent.. guess people are trying to figure out how to counter nothing that looks like giving up or losing.

not quite smarty pants ... it is Valentine's Day ya know ?
some of us have dinner dates

besides that, some of us even have lives outside of ATS, imagine that

oh and ps ... i'll be catching up from pg 28
although i thoroughly enjoy exposing the historical inequities of this argument, i am not a history teacher ... if ppl want to know, the info is there.
i owe nothing to anyone ... even without sovereignty paperwork

edit on 14-2-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by vkey08

And wow.. post the actual treaty articles and the thread goes silent.. guess people are trying to figure out how to counter nothing that looks like giving up or losing.

not quite smarty pants ... it is Valentine's Day ya know ?
some of us have dinner dates

besides that, some of us even have lives outside of ATS, imagine that

I'm sure you do, and i do as well, so bye for now, and OH hey I just checked my bank account and my paycheck went in so apparently nobody got the suspension notice the OPPT put out suspending all of us without pay.. Gotta hand it to them for such a large foreclosure and suspension, i still got paid...

Good night everyone, I'm finally at the point of my eyes crossing. Like i said, Lightwave awaits, i have a whole week off now

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

You are mistaking a Municipal (or Governmental Incorporation) with a business Corporation, the two are light-years different, if that's where all of this came from then I can understand the confusion it's caused..

Lets see here

Dual Nature of Municipal Corporations

this seems to say otherwise.

though the public may derive a common benefit therefrom, the corporation quo ad hoc is to be regarded as a private company. It stands upon the same footing as would any individual or body of persons, upon whom the like special franchises had been conferred."

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946

While I want to believe we are a “Republic,” this just does not line up with what is promoted by our government.

This is typical ultra-paranoid conspiracy hooey. If anyone were to pay the nominal fee ($5) for an actual search of Delaware Corporate records... it's clear that "someone" registered the name.

Entity Name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Entity Kind: CORPORATION
Entity Type: RELIGIOUS NONPROFIT
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE
Last Annual Report Filed: 1991
Annual Tax Assessment: $ 0.00
Tax Due: $ 110.50
Tax Status: DELINQUENT
Total Authorized Shares: 0
REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION
Name: THE COMPANY CORPORATION
Address: 2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD SUITE 400
City: WILMINGTON
County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE

Postal Code: 19808
Phone: (302)636-5440

I could conceivably create a corporation in Arizona of the same name.

Madness. Pure madness.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

none of the posters insisting this is wrong or illegal (including yourself) have provided any evidence of said illegality.

You haven't claimed any illegality, only misconceptions. There's really no point in providing evidence in a conversation such as this since you'll simply reject it. I have no desire to fuel your fantasies of Internet one-upmanship.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

But we've just clearly demonstrated that the United States is not a Corporation

I just found evidence that a municipal corporation can be a private corporation. So there is still some debunking to do.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

So there is still some debunking to do.

See above.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

thanks for the pg 16 tip (i already saw that) but i thought you were showing me evidence of Article nullification and to which Articles that might apply, not its record of existence.

now do tell, how does 'time' eliminate parts of a perpetual agreement such as this Treaty ??

please, educate me ... that's why i'm still in this thread.
IF Treaties (or parts of them) are automatically
nullified in 'time' (ie: without specific provisions) ... how do we know if or when a particular Article of a particular Treaty expires ??

surely you jest ??
my, my you folks don't handle intellectual challenges very well, do ya ??

fyi ... here is a RECENT/2012 publishing of the Treaties in effect in the USA.

www.state.gov...
A List of Treaties and Other International Agreements of the United States in Force on January 1, 2012

and, in this current document it also says ... "Note * Only article 1 is in force."

now, while it does state such, that still isn't any evidence or proof of when or how the other Articles became obselete, which is what i asked you to provide.

now, getting back to Article 1 ... is that supposed to be 'enough' ??
what if the ppl of America decide it isn't ??
what then ?

you've put up proof of what ??
nothing new so far.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have moved on from that document in Delaware. A little team work cleared that one up.

As to what I am referencing now was this response by vkey08

You are mistaking a Municipal (or Governmental Incorporation) with a business Corporation, the two are light-years different, if that's where all of this came from then I can understand the confusion it's caused..

I have linked in previous post that Municipal Corporations (like D.C.) can be private corporations. So the US as a corporation still stands.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

that's why i'm still in this thread.

No. You're still "in this thread" because it's a game to you. No logical facts sway you. No sane rationale makes sense to you. The thrill of "proving someone wrong on the Internets" (especially if they're really right) is what stokes your fire.

Most legal documents, including treaties and trusts, have an expiry period -- or, have been legally expired. Just because a pre-digital legal action can't be found in Google doesn't mean it never happened. And likewise, just because there are videos of "sovereign freeman" shout in court on the Internets is no evidence they were successful.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I have moved on from that document in Delaware.

But I think the mythology started with the non-functioning, tax delinquent "United States of America, Inc."

Cleveland is an Incorporated municipal entity. The federal republic is not.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I have moved on from that document in Delaware.

But I think the mythology started with the non-functioning, tax delinquent "United States of America, Inc."

Cleveland is an Incorporated municipal entity. The federal republic is not.

Yes and no the federal republic is dormant and a corporation looking like the federal republic has taken its place. You can look it up on Dunn & Bradstreet They are all corporations now the local state and feds...

It is even in thier code. Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C) www.law.cornell.edu...

Government Of The United States

D-U-N-S® Number: 16-190-6193
Company Name: Government Of The United States
Also Known As: U S Government

Mail Address: The U S Capitol
Washington, DC, USA 20515-0001
View Map
County: District Of Columbia
MSA: Washington-Arlington-Alexandria

Country Phone Code: 1
Phone: 202-224-3121
Web Address: www.firstgov.gov

Location Type: Headquarters
Subsidiary Status: Non Subsidiary
Plant/Facility Size: 1,600 Sq Ft
Owns/Rents: Owns
Foreign Trade: Import/Export
Year Established: 1787
Ownership: Public
Accountant: David M Walker Comptroller Ge
Prescreen Score: Low Risk

Corporate Family Tree for this Company

Employee Count:
(All Sites) 2,717,080
Employment:
(Individual Site) Current Year: 3

Executives: Barack H Obama - President
Mr Joseph R Biden - Vice President

Add Decision Maker

Executive Biographies:
Barack H Obama YEAR OF BIRTH: 1961 GRADUATED FROM COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY AND HARVARD LAW SCHOOL. 1992-2004 TAUGHT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO. COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, AND PRACTICED AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY IN CHICAGO BEFORE SERVING THREE TERMS IN THE ILLINOIS SENATE FROM 1997 TO 2004. UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM ILLINOIS FROM JANUARY 3, 2005 UNTIL HIS RESIGNATION ON NOVEMBER 16, 2008, FOLLOWING HIS ELECTION TO THE PRESIDENCY. HE WAS ELECTED 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ON NOV 4, 2008 AND SWORN IN ON JAN 20, 2009.

Mr Joseph R Biden YEAR OF BIRTH: 1942 GRADUATED IN 1965 FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE IN NEWARK WITH A BACHELOR OF ARTS. RECEIVED HIS JURIS DOCTOR FROM SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW IN 1968. ADMITTED TO THE DELAWARE BAR IN 1969. BECAME AN ATTORNEY IN 1969, AND WAS ELECTED TO A COUNTY COUNCIL IN 1970. BIDEN WAS FIRST ELECTED TO THE SENATE IN 1972 AND BECAME THE SIXTH-YOUNGEST SENATOR IN U.S. HISTORY. HE WAS RE-ELECTED TO THE SENATE IN 1978, 1984, 1990, 1996, 2002, AND 2008, AND WAS THE FOURTH MOST SENIOR SENATOR AT THE TIME OF HIS RESIGNATION. HE RESIGNED ON JANUARY 15, 2009, FOLLOWING HIS ELECTION TO THE VICE PRESIDENCY AND WAS SWORN IN ON JANUARY 20. 2009.

SIC Code(s): 91990401 - General government, Federal government (Primary)

Line of Business: United States Federal Government

NAICS Code(s): 921190 - Other General Government Support (Primary)

edit on 14-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

I have to ask... you do realize that this was a British Colony prior to the Declaration of Independence and the war that subsequently followed and that, thus, it would have been under British colonial law. Right?

IE what happened in 1774 has no bearing at all upon the subsequent nation that came into existence after that.

really ??
and here i thought they were all Ashkenazi Germans

no seriously, you're mistaken if you believe that.
we were separate colonies ... some British, some French, some Spanish and filled with people from all over.

so no, America was not a British colony

and yes, in the North, British rule was the name of the game ... after the war, it remained the same and expanded to all territories.

yet, for some unimaginable reason, the Americans are constantly blamed for global domination
... yeah, sure right.

oh, but it does ... see the Treaty for details.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
You can look it up on Dunn & Bradstreet They are all corporations now the local state and feds...

Don't mistake the default terminology of DUNS listings for official anything. It proves nothing. Many major companies don't even bother with DUNS numbers because it's really pretty much a scam.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It was the other favorable state used, mostly by States out West
yes, i was in CA when i first started looking into this and Nevada came up frequently.

raised in PA, Deleware definitely struck a chord with me but i wasn't quite sure why ... considering the 'family' business there and then (PA), it makes much more sense now.

i honestly try to avoid WW as much as possible.
thoughts of that embarassment make me wanna hurl

although, if it's news to you ... i guess we can discuss him

this whole country changed alot when WW came on scene.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join