It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding The Pope`s Resignation, Can This One Be "Petrus Romanus", The Next And Last Pope ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
honestly ... i'm not going to bet on it being peter turkson... lets look at some facts... most of the previous 110 pontiffs somehow obscure and vaguely hit the "name" given by st malicky. take John paul II for example... people tried to figure it out numerous ways it wasn't really until his entombment that it made sense.. more than likely when the new pope is annouced in a month or two we will all be debating on how he is pietra of rome.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

The top of the herald is an Ecclesiastical Hat or Gallero. The red gallero is a hat of a Cardinal in the Catholic Church. The Cardinal gallero will have 15 tassels on each side. this number of tassels indicates rank in the church, much like military stripes or stars. The gold cross with the extra bar is the Latin Cross. It represents the Roman Church (all roman bishops have this). The white field of the shield represents innocence, cleanliness, peace and joy. The red diagonal bar represents protection, and since the cross is in it it means protect the cross or Defend the Faith. Unable to find out what the decoration on the cross means.The castle and the water are a heraldic castle and a heraldic sea and represent the nation on Ghana and are also on the Ghana coat of arms. The "A" entwined with the "M" represents Ave Maria and is a devotion to the blessed mother. The anvil wrapped in swords is a symbol of strength and peace. No more weapons will be wrought from that anvil. The book with the Alpha and the Omega is the Holy Scripture. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega.

heraldic symbology

Ghana coat of arms

religious heraldry
edit on 2/12/2013 by Missing Blue Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

This represents Ghana. It is a symbol of the nation of Ghana on GhsGhana Coat of Armsnas coat of arms.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The words "Vivere Christus Est" means "To live is Christ", don't know if anyone anywhere has pointed that out yet but that is a little creepy? as in Christ lives again?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Many thanks for the info you posted

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

It is a bit creepy but the Google reveals it was first said in a letter by Saint Paul so the phrase has been around as long as Christianity, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Let`s look at his coat of arms a bit closer...

So we have Alpha and Omega (the beggining and THE END), we have the fisherman ropes, we have a sword, a castle on top of the water representing ??? and a couple more icons I`m not sure what it represents ....Any thoughts ?

The blue symbols on his coat of arms reminds of the Illuminati symbol.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Originally posted by aLLeKs
The blue AM symbolizes the Ave Maria, the other stuff was already pointed out, except the castle and the thing on the left bottom.

Considering that the other letters were Greek I thought that it might be a capital Lambda and not an A, especially because it doesn't have the connecting bar that is in an A. Does anyone know what LM or ML could stand for?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

Could be the second part of the phrase Vivere Christus est...

The second part which directly follows is et mori lucrum...which is "To die is gain"

From the first page of this thread!

I know, I posted it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Let`s look at his coat of arms a bit closer...

So we have Alpha and Omega (the beggining and THE END), we have the fisherman ropes, we have a sword, a castle on top of the water representing ??? and a couple more icons I`m not sure what it represents ....Any thoughts ?

This is the only coat of arms that doesn't have keys sticking out from the sides. This one looks completely different than the rest.

Maybe the others were modified and made similar after becoming pope? If not, this is very strange to me.

I'm pulling at straws here but, there are 6 diamonds on each side. Then there are 6 emblems if you count them in an X pattern. (of course there are only five normally). Also, there are 6 points to the sword....666 ah!

Other popes coat of arms
edit on 12-2-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees what looks like the freemasons symbol on the bottom right?

I mean, what else could it be?

edit on 12-2-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
Am I the only one who sees what looks like the freemasons symbol on the bottom right?

I mean, what else could it be?

edit on 12-2-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

I see it too,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Your coat of arms gets the papal keys and crown added when you actually become the pope.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Your coat of arms gets the papal keys and crown added when you actually become the pope.

I figured as much. Thanks for verifying my assumption.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Interesting post of your`s - 666

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
They said that about the last one, and the one before that and I think the one before that.

They'll say that about the one after the next one.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
His actual given name as spoken in his native language is PETRUS Kodwo Appiah Turkson - Peter is the English translation - its important to understand that with respect to the prophecy which states the name of the last pope as ---> Petrus Romanus

edit on 12-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: A

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is what I said to my friend!
Crazy !! Pr Catholics though, those are some
Pervy bishops!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Paul was the first to describe the Antichrist in the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Very interesting, especially as if appointed he would become "Peter of Rome."

And there was me thinking, they would be hard pushed to find a Peter to fulfill the prophecy.

I wonder if there are any other Peter contenders?

....There's the other side of the coin to consider.... that whoever, does not want the prophecy to fulfill because of the alleged bad omens it is said to bring.... So... there is a chance that if the prophecy doesn't play out that it was deliberate, that whoever, will deliberately choose a new pope that does not have any remote connections (symbolically, geographically, racially, or Etamologically) to the Prophecy of the Pope.

Who knows. Let's see how this plays out ;-)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join