It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding The Pope`s Resignation, Can This One Be "Petrus Romanus", The Next And Last Pope ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Actually the "anvil" or whatever on the lower left corner is in fact "the Golden Stool".

Golden Stool

And when I looked at the swords wrapped around it, I thought swords to plowshares, or father son holy ghost, etc but it doesn't mean that either.

The swords represent the souls that are currently alive, the souls that are dead, and the souls that have yet to be born. I can't find (I'm working on it) a link that says this, but I did read this while researching this coat of arms.

Also, the green symbol around the cross means reconciliation. It's an Adinkra symbol "mpatapo"
Knot of reconciliation

Edit: Found it in the main article itself, yet for the life of me can't find where it said the swords represented the souls, sorry.

living, dead and yet to be born.

edit on 13-2-2013 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Well i think its very interesting to see the alpha and omega.

Also st peter was the first pope so it would be fitting for this peter to be the last
... In terms of the prophecy.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

St Peter was NOT a Pope!
Peter was married (Mat. 8:14; I Cor. 9:5), while the Popes are not.
Peter refused to allow others to bow down to him (Acts 10:25-26), but the Popes allow such practices.
Don't forget that it was Peter who denied the Lord Jesus Christ three times in one night (Mat. 26:69-75). Does this sound like something that would be done by the head of the church?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You might find this intresting:

Revelation 17: Prophecy of the Seven Kings - 8th King Identified!

The eighth will be a devil from the abussos impersonating one of the 7 kings.

What we have been learning thus far will make more sense when we focus on the following verse: "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition." Revelation 17:11. Yahuwah is clarifying that the eighth is really one of the seven kings. Combining this important key with the fact that the eighth will be an evil angel (devil) from the bottomless pit, we can begin to comprehend what will soon sway the whole world into unprecedented capitulation.

The eighth king will be a devil from the abussos impersonating one of the 7 kings. When the eighth king will appear on the scene, he will rapidly spearhead the coming of the Roman Catholic Church out of her wilderness experience into a full-fledged beast.

It is not difficult at all to visualize this prophesied dramatic transformation of the Roman Catholic Church (out of her wilderness status and into a full beast status) once we identify the king (out of the seven) who will be impersonated by a devil who ascends from the bottomless pit.

16. Which of the seven popes will be impersonated by a devil from the abussos?

From the study of Revelation 13 & 17, we can conclude only one who constitutes the best personality for achieving Satan's end-time agenda: it is John Paul II the Great. Below are the reasons:
1.Out of the seven kings, he is the only one that fulfills the prophesied statement: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." Revelation 13:3. John Paul II is the only king of the seven who experienced a deadly wound in 1981, when he was nearly assassinated. Thereafter, the whole world, as prophesied, wondered after him.
2.Remember the divine hint: "five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come." Revelation 17:10. When Apostle John was taken in a vision to the future, he was taken to the time of the reign of the sixth king (John Paul II).
3.Now the most important reason: Which of the 7 kings is most known, loved and respected in today's generation? If Satan would want to lead the world into imposing universal laws for exalting his false Sabbath (Sunday), who would be the most effective personality other than John Paul II? Who would be more effective than him who called on Christians to "ensure that civil legislation respects their duty to keep Sunday holy…refraining from work and activities which are incompatible with the sanctification of the Lord's Day." [Apostolic Letter, Des Domini of John Paul II, dated May 31, 1998]? Again, no one is better suited for carrying the agenda of Satan than John Paul II. Hence, impersonating him makes the most sense for Satan, who is intent on deceiving the whole world

This is just a part of the page mentioned above. May it help the ones looking for the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

yes and this one seems bit fishy to me.

Of interest, there is one leading candidate to replace the frail Pope Benedict. That is Italy's Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, who is the Cardinal Secretary of State. Cardinal Bertone was born in Romano, Italy. With the name Pietro (Peter), and being from Romano - could this be 'Peter the Roman'? Of interest is the fact that in the interim (known as 'sede vacante') between the resignation/abdication of Benedict and the appointment of the next pope (by Easter?), it will be Cardinal Bertone who will be called upon as 'Camerlengo' to serve as the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Some say Benedict favored Bertone as his successor...

This is quote frome the article: www.bibleprobe.com...
So no matter who will be next pope, Bertone will be in charge for some time, right?

I looked what is there to be found about FATIMA prophecies, of which the third one is bit mysterious, but imho linked with "ending" time of the things as they are now in Rome..

Bertone is the one that deffends official version, that was released in 2000. Even wrote a book about it "The Last Secret of Fatima"

In THE LAST SECRET OF FATIMA, Cardinal Bertone, the Vatican equivalent of prime minister and a top advisor to Pope Benedict, breaks the Vatican’s official silence on the last secret. Rather than Armageddon, he claims, the final prophecy envisaged the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II. Bertone argues the apparition at Fatima was a call to renewal for the Church, and he was assigned the task of promulgating this message by the Pope.

third prophecy should had been made public in 1960, but wasnt let out by the Rome.. until 2000, but still many are not satisfied with official version

hmmm time will tell.
cya

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by AQ6666
Let`s look at his coat of arms a bit closer...

So we have Alpha and Omega (the beggining and THE END), we have the fisherman ropes, we have a sword, a castle on top of the water representing ??? and a couple more icons I`m not sure what it represents ....Any thoughts ?

Looks like a UFO at the top with family tree "ropes" hanging off both sides depicting his family is all aliens that come from space, UFO....

The castle depicts that aliens run the largest buildings (or businesses) in the world all stemmed from Aliens!!!

In my opinion.....

You missed the blue space ship launching up from amongst the hills.
The water under the castle represents that the aliens home is aquatic so they are amphibious or reptilian in nature.

and of course, the letters of first word, vivere, rearranged spells revive, which is a message to the other aliens that it is time to revive their culture and take our planet for themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
To all who compare this blue pattern to Illuminati, it is clearly an Ave Maria symbol, just google it. But maybe the shape is formed like this to give us a hidden message hidden inside the Ave Maria symbol

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

PETER Kodwo Appiah Turkson, Archbishop of CAPE COAST and now cardinal of Ghana - en.wikipedia.org...

His Coat of arms shows some kind of fisherman ropes -

....Oh, he is on TOP of the list of preferences to be the next pope, btw.

that 'coat of arms' looks like a (personal, identfying symbiol) cartuche' actually

the red 'hat' is actually a stylized flying saucer and those 'ropes' are depictions of Funnels that suck up Earths natural resources

ocean water and precious metals are two of the natural resources being mined then transported through the "ropes" Tubes... into a transport device within the UFO vehicle

beware strangers bearing gifts

Yes "SunLife"... the next Pope may very well take up the role and personnality of the deceased JohnPaul II
because the devil had taken over the body of the new and final Pope in the middle of the final week that includes the tribulation & great Tribulation periods

but.... the new Pope, yet to be elected -- will himself suffer a mortal head wound... so that the devil spirit can indwell in his body, but have the character and chrisma of the former JP II as you envision...

edit on 13-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

The African Popes:
Most specifically they were Berbers.

The African popes in question are said to have come from the North African area that is present-day Algeria, Mauretania, Numidia, and Tunisia. Historians name this area the maghreb. Today it is mostly Muslim. The indigenous people of North Africa are Berbers, brown skinned as among the Tuaregs and Algerians. By the time of Pope Victor I, the Roman aristocracy had large land holdings on the Mediterranean coast. Carthage was the center.2 The language was Latin. The Berbers lived in the rural areas and the larger towns. Carthage was the primacy. Small scattered dioceses in the rural areas. The indigenous population, the Berbers, gradually accepted Christianity, but the details of evangelization are unclear.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

You may not realize this, but YOU do not get to determine who the fist Pope
of the Roman Catholic Church is. The Roman Catholic Church has that prerogative.

Simon Peter or Cephas, the first pope, Prince of the Apostles, and founder, with St. Paul, of the see of Rome.

www.catholic.org...
St. Peter was humbly human and was continually making human mistakes...and this is why he was chosen by Christ, because he was just like us.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here you go, for UK viewers:

www.bbc.co.uk...

For non-UK users, its a video of St Peter's Basilica allegedly getting struck by lightning shortly after his resignation.. If its genuine, then thats one messed up coincidence. But I am putting money on it being orchestrated.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OK...well you seem confused by the tassels off the hat. They are just tassels, not groups of diamond shapes. They literally hang of the hat and distinctively show the rank of the person wearing the hat.
reply to post by fictitious

The Keys on Coats of Arms are re severed for Popes Only. This Coat of Arms for Peter Cardinal Turkson is his Cardinal Coat of Arms. If he becomes Pope he will get a new Coat of Arms. The keys represent Peter having the keys to heaven.

And Jesus answering said to him: Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I say to you: That you are Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

www.newadvent.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by SunLife

You may not realize this, but YOU do not get to determine who the fist Pope
of the Roman Catholic Church is. The Roman Catholic Church has that prerogative.

Simon Peter or Cephas, the first pope, Prince of the Apostles, and founder, with St. Paul, of the see of Rome.

www.catholic.org...
St. Peter was humbly human and was continually making human mistakes...and this is why he was chosen by Christ, because he was just like us.

Yea well , good luck with that. Hope it werks out ok for you. But for a steward, that really wants to know the truth and seeks out Lord God they will find it in scripture

hidden right here in front of thy face..

The first actual Pope in Rome was probably Leo I (440-461 A.D.), or some claim that Gregory I
was the first (590-604 A.D.)

edit on 13-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Do they receive entirely new coats of arms or is their coat of arms simply modified to include the papal regalia?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Pope Benedict on Wednesday wore an old Saturno hat in St. Peter's Square, Vatican during his weekly audience with the public. The Holy Father surprised tens of thousands of people who gathered at the square by wearing an odd, "wide-brimmed" red hat while on his "pope mobile."

The hat is commonly known in Italian as a "saturno" due to its resemblance of the planet Saturn.

well at least we know the aliens are not Martians.

www.wayodd.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a A Potpourri of Popery
www.billcasselman.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Some believe the true Third Secret of Fatima says the last Pope will be controlled by the Devil. He could be a victim of blackmail or something. Forced to quit in order to usher in The End. Peter the Roman will hold the seat but will not be a Pope.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

So we have Alpha and Omega (the beggining and THE END), we have the fisherman ropes, we have a sword, a castle on top of the water representing ??? and a couple more icons I`m not sure what it represents ....Any thoughts ?

Still not sure about what the castle on top of waves and the symbol at the bottom left corner mean

Well, I don't know what meaning it has ordinarily, but if we're playing the creative speculation game:

In literature (and metaphorically), a castle often represents things like logic, the ego and/or the body. Strong, rigid, and rational - a physical extension/manifestation of the self/body. It's straight lines might also designate "order." Water can represent expansion, unity, and the unknown. The "oceanic feeling" is Freud's term for ego dissolution/when one's sense of self becomes expanded/undifferentiated. This is what is reported to often happen during mystical experiences or "cosmic consciousness." In other words, when an individual discovers himself to be one continuous process with "God," Nature, the Universe, or the Ground of Being, (or whatever name one may use for the ultimate and eternal reality). The wavy lines of the water might also denote "chaos" (not in the bad sense, but as the yin to order's yang).

Then, I read this from a poster on another site:

If you want some other interesting things to look at, check out the procession of the equinoxes. We are moving out of the age of Pisces (the fish is they symbol of Christianity) and into the age of Aquarius - the water bearer. In the Bible, water is a metaphor for Spirit. Baptism, for example. The pouring our of the water is symbolic of God pouring out His Spirit. Jesus even told the apostles before the last supper to look for the man pouring out his water. Revelation 20 speaks of the "Millennial Kingdom" which is often taught as 1,000 literal years. However, it comes from the Greek word Aeon, which means AGE. Age of Aquarius = Age of Spirit.

So, if we want to stretch credulity to its furthest limits, one could say that the water inundating the castle might represent the overtaking of ages (Pisces to Aquarius) and states of consciousness (material to spiritual).
edit on 13-2-2013 by deometer because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by deometer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

Let`s look at his coat of arms a bit closer...

This is the only coat of arms that doesn't have keys sticking out from the sides. This one looks completely different than the rest.

Maybe the others were modified and made similar after becoming pope? If not, this is very strange to me.

I'm pulling at straws here but, there are 6 diamonds on each side. Then there are 6 emblems if you count them in an X pattern. (of course there are only five normally). Also, there are 6 points to the sword....666 ah!

Other popes coat of arms
edit on 12-2-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

he isn't a pope, so comparing his to other popes doesn't quiet work.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

PETER Kodwo Appiah Turkson, Archbishop of CAPE COAST and now cardinal of Ghana - en.wikipedia.org...

His Coat of arms shows some kind of fisherman ropes -

....Oh, he is on TOP of the list of preferences to be the next pope, btw.

that 'coat of arms' looks like a (personal, identfying symbiol) cartuche' actually

the red 'hat' is actually a stylized flying saucer and those 'ropes' are depictions of Funnels that suck up Earths natural resources

nope, you are seeing what you want to see. It's a Cardinal galero.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
In this video around the 10:40 mark he slips up and says was invited to be pope as he lists things he was invited to do in October.

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join