It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Banned Member Saying Hello....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
I'm sure I won't say anything here that is "unique", though I am unique, as are you. From what I've read here, everything under, and near the sun has been spoken of. A lot of it are collective fantasies, some are spot on.

Here's a piece of the pie I'm sure many of you know but not in all it's great detail...

You are all dying. You are like a raw chicken breast in a microwave set to a long & slow defrost level.
No one cares, and most actually pay to be slowly killed.
The only way to escape your destinies of pain & suffering is to live underground, and eating foods grown from Bill Gates' seed vault supply, it's untainted by Monsatan.
In the next 5 years.... you see start seeing friends, family, & strangers drop like flies.
Malnutrition + EM pollution + the foods + the toxic water + toxic air + unspoken of radiation levels = human body breakdowns on a scale never seen before in human history.

Those are just the things they actually let us know about. Imagine now what they aren't letting us learn about. All I can advise is that you enjoy your families while you can in this moment of time. Codex A. has been in effect for a while now, most of your foods are dead, those of which that are "food" and not some floor sweeping thrown in a box or can.

Embrace the darkside! It's here and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You are not going to see the same ripe old age as the WWI & WWII generations. People who live to their 80s & 90s will be a conspiracy theory in less than 50 years.

Nothing NEW to you guys I'm sure, but if you could only take a zoom out look at it all & appreciate the sinister complexity of what has & is being done to us all, you would probably have a nervous breakdown... which I have had several of. When that dust settles after the shock, embracing the truth becomes much easier.

Live underground how? LOL and eat what? Ah you prescribe to the they going to exterminate us line of thinking.

Well I wish they would just get it over with already...bored stupid especially with not seeing these types of threads being wrong...

I will say that when you do get banned have no worries there are 20 more just like you here to spread the Doom & Gloom
edit on 12-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
coming from a poster whos av's anagram is S.O. Banned

(So being either totally or sight owner Skeptical Overlord)
welcome

the TnCs aren't that tough, they help keep this sight a decent place to have a good arguement

and still keep the friends you might make here

edit on 12-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Live underground how? LOL and eat what?
Ah you prescribe to the they going to exterminate us line of thinking. Well I wish they would just get it over with already...bored stupid especially with not seeing these types of threads being wrong...
I will say that when you do get banned have no worries there are 20 more just like you here to spread the Doom & Gloom

Live underground like some of the wealthy in the know are doing, if you're not wealthy, then I suggest marrying one of their sons or daughters and go live with them.

I don't subscribe to anything other than reality. I don't like labels or putting ideas and concepts into boxes with a label. Things are just the way they are, that's all.

"Doom & Gloom" is a boxed concept with a "conspiracy theorist" label attached to it. The term itself denounces all facts presented within that box, a mental program embedded in many folks.

I for one think sweet potatoes & turnips are disgusting and horrible, yet others love them. The same concept applies to information. You perceive certain information as "doom & gloom", that same information is perceived by me as "Yeah, sounds about right"... because my ego welcomes all information.

Knowing where you are and what you are can help you understand what is being done to your mind & body. You are no different than a sheep or cattle in a farm, except you use verbal language. If you really think the farmers are going to let you live a full, long life, then you are only fooling yourself. Not the worst thing, it's sometimes better to live in a fantasy reality than deal with the unspoken reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Knowing where you are and what you are can help you understand what is being done to your mind & body. You are no different than a sheep or cattle in a farm, except you use verbal language. If you really think the farmers are going to let you live a full, long life, then you are only fooling yourself.

Of course knowing those things are helpful.
What one does with that knowledge varies greatly. Most don't care what is being done to them & their children. Apathy and cultural programing are the rules of today's society.

You're right, I am dying, we all are, from the moment we are born it begins. Some people's clocks run faster than others, but we are all going through cellular degradation and death every minute of every day until the end reaches us.

I know what you're saying, "THEY" are just speeding up the natural process of dying. All we can do is eat as healthy as we can, and try to last as long as we can. Enjoy the moments we live in and don't focus on all the horrors so much, just incorporate and apply them to daily living so it isn't even a passing thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You seem to get it. Why don't you switch sides and join the darkside? You aren't going to last very long being a Jedi in isolation, the darkside is everywhere and will eventually find you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OK. You've convinced me.

The Darkside sounds like a blast.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You will be led to judgement like lambs to the slaughter - a simile whose existence, I might add, will not do your species any favours.

xkcd.com...
edit on 12-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX

Originally posted by libertytoall
SheepleX: So far all you've done is inflate your own ego and ramble on about how intelligent you are. Many people on this website have had mind blowing experiences. You're trying to make yourself out to be unique but around here you're just another average individual with an amazing story. You're going to have to take a number.

Now since you've talked up how incredible you are and how you know so much more than everyone else why don't you enlighten us so we can either be awed by your knowledge or correct your ignorance.

I'll be patiently waiting for your comments but I suspect you won't be getting into any juicy knowledge that we don't know about already.
edit on 12-2-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I think it is your ego that feels bruised, I never "talked up my intelligence", I was simply responding to others' egos commenting about that statement of mine. My ego has a mind of it's own, which is why the darkside is easier to navigate for me, it takes a strong ego to be successful in this world right now. The world IS dominated by the darkside.

I'm sure I won't say anything here that is "unique", though I am unique, as are you. From what I've read here, everything under, and near the sun has been spoken of. A lot of it are collective fantasies, some are spot on.

Here's a piece of the pie I'm sure many of you know but not in all it's great detail...

You are all dying. You are like a raw chicken breast in a microwave set to a long & slow defrost level.
No one cares, and most actually pay to be slowly killed.
The only way to escape your destinies of pain & suffering is to live underground, and eating foods grown from Bill Gates' seed vault supply, it's untainted by Monsatan.
In the next 5 years.... you will start seeing friends, family, & strangers drop like flies.
Malnutrition + EM pollution + the foods + the toxic water + toxic air + unspoken of radiation levels = human body breakdowns on a scale never seen before in human history.

Those are just the things they actually let us know about. Imagine now what they aren't letting us learn about. All I can advise is that you enjoy your families while you can in this moment of time. Codex A. has been in effect for a while now, most of your foods are dead, those of which that are "food" and not some floor sweeping thrown in a box or can.

Embrace the darkside! It's here and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You are not going to see the same ripe old age as the WWI & WWII generations. People who live to their 80s & 90s will be a conspiracy theory in less than 50 years.

Nothing NEW to you guys I'm sure, but if you could only take a zoom out look at it all & appreciate the sinister complexity of what has & is being done to us all, you would probably have a nervous breakdown... which I have had several of. When that dust settles after the shock, embracing the truth becomes much easier.
edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

Worthy of it's very own thread.

You're ok in my book.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I agree 100 % ! But this posting style and rhythm seem familiar to me some how. HMMMM. Hope he doesnt get banned Im going to enjoy his posts I believe!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sith...

The dark side is strong with this one...

Welcome as long as you intelligently question the falsehoods by the mainstream you will be ok.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
SheepleX, you'll be "lucky" to make the Blue List, but you are welcome here as far as Laz is concerned.

BTW, I think you are a pretentious a__hole.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey. Taking into consideration all you know, would you not think that bowing down to the dark side is weak, submissive, or even just the easy way out? There is a lot of information here concerning the (exposed) dark side, as is there a lot of information concerning the matters of the light side.

You may have discovered the dark side; for some this is even more inspiration to seek the light- you cant believe in one and not the other, can you? Finding the light in overwhelming darkness cannot be more rewarding. The true battle is in the Astral (imo), if you were conscious there would you still choose the dark side?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I know far more than most of you....

Yeah, ya lost me there

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

"I like Da way Yu Tawlk!"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by Dustytoad

No way!

Please tell me everything, the massive triangular craft ruined my life! It's what forces me back here every time looking for answers!

Was it like liquid, could it fold in on itself and re-appear over something else? Did it tumble on it's axis and then shoot straight up into the air? Was it firing a beam of any sort? Could you see markings on it? PLEASE tell me.

I didn't notice any of that, but it did trick me, and it seemed to be changing my mind for me.. When I first saw it I was sure it was a Star. Then I was sure it was the moon.. the 4 lights it had on the bottom were beams, and I ended up right underneath the main beam. It lit up an area of about 100ft circle with that one light.. It was so bright..

And then my memory get's very fuzzy.. I could see no markings on it. It did seem to have a warping aspect to it, but that could just be memory holes.. I want to say I ran from it, but couldn't really tell you for sure.. I don't remember it leaving.. It was just gone, and I was just walking.. It seemed like no time had passed.. My brother doesn't remember it getting over us, even right after it happened.. It scared him pretty bad.

My life has been ehh weird since that day..
Demonic weird..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow... 22 flags for an Introduction thread. A lot of you guys must really hate me.
Thank you for the warm and cold welcomes, both are appreciated and always welcome.

reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Worthy of it's very own thread.
You're ok in my book.

I may do just that, thank you. You're ok in my Trapper Keeper too.

reply to post by bourbon2nite

But this posting style and rhythm seem familiar to me some how. HMMMM. Hope he doesnt get banned Im going to enjoy his posts I believe!

Hmmmm.... perhaps you have seen me on other forums. I've been outspoken, and banned, for many moons now. I have gone by several names over the years, but I am not a bad guy, I'm just engulfed in the horrors that surround us all, and I've embraced it.

reply to post by Lazarus Short

BTW, I think you are a pretentious a__hole.

lmao.... that's pretty funny. I am as humble as it gets in reality. You can't bruise my ego though, because there's nothing left to it with a pulse. A couple of NBD's will rearrange one's ego. Mine has a life of it's own at this point. Thanks though, I'm glad I was perceived the way I intended to be.

reply to post by onlyoumaykno

Hey. Taking into consideration all you know, would you not think that bowing down to the dark side is weak, submissive, or even just the easy way out? There is a lot of information here concerning the (exposed) dark side, as is there a lot of information concerning the matters of the light side.

You may have discovered the dark side; for some this is even more inspiration to seek the light- you cant believe in one and not the other, can you? Finding the light in overwhelming darkness cannot be more rewarding. The true battle is in the Astral (imo), if you were conscious there would you still choose the dark side?

Good questions, you're a smart cookie huh?
I don't "bow" to anything or anyone.... I walk into it willing. Put a gun to my head and ask for my wallet, I'll give you my wallet, my keys, car, house, and wife & kids.... I am not greedy.

The darkside is where the battery power is at in this world right now. The moon Matrix as Icke would call it. It's the battery that powers human consciousness now, if you haven't noticed. Are the Kardashians on 5 different TV shows right now because this world is Godly? Hell no.... the Empire has taken over folks, pay your taxes, and get use to it. All I'm doing is tapping into that force energy to accomplish my goals.

If you want to pursue the light, that's very noble of you, and enjoy all that loneliness and agony.
I'm not saying "sell out" to anything, I'm saying embrace the horrors and accept them into your heart, they are here and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Why? Because you are all weak and fearful, full of self hate, self doubt, and self loathing. It's pathetic, and is what gives the darkside it's power of you all.

*drops microphone*

reply to post by Signals

I know far more than most of you....

Yeah, ya lost me there

It's like a taser to the ego seeing that phrase isn't it?
Most of you guys harp on that 1 phrase, why? Do you feel challenged by it? Why not embrace it and see where I'm going with it? Maybe I'm full of crap, maybe I'm not, but it generates a hate doesn't it? It's what I call, a darkside detector. It brings out the people who have that weakness of ego in them.

Overall.... I am very impressed with most of you.
You are a funny bunch of characters who are very harmonious and wise. I hope my temporary stay here will be mutually beneficial to both you and me.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Icke

Stopped reading there.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

>Icke

Stopped reading there.

HAHA... come on, give the guy a chance huh?
I also like Gregg Braden, with his power mullet, no jokes for him too?

If you haven't spent a full 8 hours in one sitting listening to Icke's presentations, then your opinions of the guy aren't fully justifiable or legitimate. A comment coming from someone well researched in that particular area actually holds water. A hater who won't give it 5 minutes, their opinions are hollow and lacking contribution to a discussion.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I am well researched on Icke. I'm disregarding him because he's silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join