It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas lawmaker invites Ted Nugent to State of the Union address

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by jibeho

14 years old... So is Elvis also a pedophile? He didn't even wait until age of consent was reached. Ooops. Age of Consent in Germany just happens to be 14 years old. Wow!

YES, he was. Are you seriously asking this?
A grown man should not be with a 14 year old CHILD...

Ted is a pedo too...(adopted a teenager so he could date her) when he was 30.....

Keep worshiping your celebrity idols.....

edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I'm not condoning any behavior. Just illuminating the selective persecution of Nugent when their is a long list of high profile celebrities and public figures throughout history into present day who apparently share the same notion. Elivis' fondness for a "mature looking 14 year old" is never brought up or discussed. Personality wise, Elvis probably was not to far from Nugent. He was an honorary Police Officer in multiple cities across the country and was also an honorary special agent with the CIA. He was also known to be armed most of the time... etc etc If he was still alive today he'd probably be right on the shooting range next to Ted.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Regarding Courtney Love

This Courtney Love?

Courtney Love Gets Licked

A wannabe rapper named Kofi Asare landed an unconventional 15 minutes of fame in 2004 when he suckled Courtney Love's bare bosom in front of the paparazzi at a Union Square Wendy's. Contrary to urban legend, the dude was not homeless—just enterprising. He felt he did her a favor: "I know that she has an album out. I don't know if it's going to help her sales, but it's sort of a product placement

Probably blame Ted for this irrational behavior too... The image of this event was all over the web and somehow seems to be hard to find now...

www.zimbio.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Just illuminating the selective persecution of Nugent when their is a long list of high profile celebrities and public figures throughout history into present day who apparently share the same notion.

This is what is called deflection. This thread is about Ted Nugent, not any other celebrity. They were/are all sickos too so I really have no clue why you are bringing them up.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This cracks me up. This guy is obviously scum of the lowest order, but many (not all) of you who agree with his politics are willing to defend him.

Don't you think partisanship for the sake of partisanship is one of our biggest problems?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ted is a pedophile..yet they defend him and also attack the alleged victim...classy.

But it is from the right wing side...the only time they are anti pedophile is when they are caught and there is overwhelming evidence..same thing goes for the gay thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If Ted was a democrat, you would be pointing out his perversity in a heartbeat. But being as how he is a conservative you defend him and try and derail the thread. What astonishing partisanship, not to mention hypocrisy!

My bet is that when the Texan religious right wing find out about what a perv. Ted is; they will drop him like a hot potato and replace him with someone not quite so controversial.

edit on 12-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I'm not saying that Ted is not a pervert. Not sure what he is. Just pointing out that he is far from alone in the land of the famous regarding his preferences. I also pointed out a lack of proof from Courtney Love regarding her allegations which were made at the same time of her famous Wendy's incident. Which also coincided with the release of a new album. Some people can't get publicity without degrading themselves in the process... Anything to be the talking point of the day.

I also simply asked for any formal convictions against Nugent. Apparently, none exist...

So Nugent gets an invite to sit in a chair during the SoU address... OK.. plenty of other political players who got their invites also... Let's play watch the red carpet after tonight's address.. Wonder if Menendez will be there..
edit on 12-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Top 10 grossest Ted Nugent quotes ever

Nugent is well known for his "type" of women, namely women who might not be 18. His "muse" Pele Massa was 17 when they got together — he had to take legal custody of her from her parents in order to date

Ted Nugent and Pele Massa

Rocker Ted Nugent fell for 17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978. Since she wasn't old enough to marry him, Ted became her legal guardian

BY TODAY'S STANDARDS, THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE SEX OFFENDERS

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old.

Just type in ted nugent Pele Massa and see that this is a well known fact. He adopted her because she was underage and then married her.

Being a legal guardian is not the same thing as adoption. Period. Odd, yes. But it is not adoption. Look it up. Illegal? apparently not.... Still waiting to see those conviction records...

Do you own stock in Ted Nugent? Look.. there is not proof OJ killed his wife but most people with a brain realize he did. Did you witness and video tape Dorner shooting the Cops (allegedly)??? most people with a brain think he did especially when you view the wording of the Manifesto. Stupid illogical argument your using here...You only saw video of the moon landing but I assume you believe that we landed on the moon. Quit being foolish. As the poster said "where there is smoke there is fire". There have been accusations that he was into very young girls since at least the late 80's. Bill Clinton admitted to smoking pot does that make him any less credible? The fact Courtney Love used drugs has nothing to do with what happened to her when she was 12. The fact he has not been charged has nothing to do with whether he is in fact a pedophile or not. The evidence points to the fact that he is. No one witnessed Julius Ceaser or videotaped him either but most people think he lived at some point.
edit on 12-2-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Here let me foward this again.

Proof :1,The evidence of a proposition by application that compels the mind to accept an ASSERTION as true.
2 Determination of the quality of something by testing

3 complete undeniable and conclusive presentation of fact's to show irrefutably that one's claim is true

Again you seem to be using a definition of the word "proof" that I am not aware of.

You have again quoted sources that again go back to the same VH 1 Narrorator who made claim's without any Proof.Heck one of your sources also claimed GOD was a pedophile.

I have all ready said that he was with Pele Massa her age was 17 which was legal.I ask you if Ted was 31 and she was 18 would that make a difference to you? you failed to reply.

So I ask you again to show me some proof (refer to definition).

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Interesting post... Let's travel back to a time when Clinton and Lewinsky made headlines. Up until she produced her little blue dress no one believed a word she said and she was simply tossed into the " had a crush on Clinton" bin. She had proof and Clinton was forced to backpedal..

Fast forward to the allegations of Larry Sinclair regarding a story about his encounter with Obama, similar to Courtney Love's. He's been labeled as a liar and loon by Obama supporters and somehow Courtney Love is now a star witness with her own personal testimony and nothing to back it up.... Wow. Amazing difference when the target of the allegations just happens to be a supporter of Gun Rights in America.

Give me a break...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You still don't get it. If Nugent were a liberal, I would join you in criticizing him. But he is a conservative, so you will not join me. See the difference there? One of us believes in principle over partisanship, and one does not.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Ted is a pedophile..yet they defend him and also attack the alleged victim...classy.

But it is from the right wing side...the only time they are anti pedophile is when they are caught and there is overwhelming evidence..same thing goes for the gay thing.

Well you know they have that "real rape" mentality.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join