It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of USA collapse going mainstream!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You may be correct in this timeline. I'm not sure... again, it depends on too many decisions not yet made. If we are to look to the past as a guide towards the future, then we can expect to see a continuance of decline until collapse is not only inevitable, but imminent. Too many "economic prophets (profits)" have already called for this 2-3 year timeline over the last 7-8 years, year after year. We don't know for sure.

I can tell you that I expect it to eventually happen, and have a BOB, and safe house away from the suburbs ready to go. The cities will still be safe to roam, yet you won't be able to outside of designated times and zones. We're going to eventually have martial law. At least, you better hope we get that chance and don't experience too steep of a decline.

In my assessment, the potential for such a collapse has already passed, and too many control mechanisms and redundancies have assured that complete collapse won't happen short of an ecological apocalypse. If it comes down to it, the government will issue martial law, and take control over basic infrastructure and critical essentials for people and emergency services. We won't go down without a fight, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Everything is manipulated from Unemployment and inflation to weather changes and the social networks have aided in bringing issues to the surface once buried by msm.

Absolutely.

I remember being berated for going to alternative news sources back before Obama got elected the first time, now no one trust MSM.

edit on 012828p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bee, your friend Dr. Carson talked about the lemmings in his speech, did you notice?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The worse of two evils is in office now. More of the same would have been a better alternative to the total destruction of America i would think. Besides, Obama said he would get rid of lobbyists. There are 3 times more lobbyists in Washington today than anytime in history. Ya think maybe he lied? Ya think maybe he just said what he knew you wanted to hear in order to get elected? America knew nothing about him, he was too secretive and the media pushed to hide everything about him from America. That is not someone you vote for. America got what it deserved because they assumed a politician doesn't lie. A black politician anyway. We are living a Hollywood movie that will not end well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

I love the part where he talks about the crazy stuff that has been proposed like "alien invasion" and "trillion dollar coin". Turly a sign of desperation on the governments part and a true indication of how they've run out of options.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by beezzer

Bee, your friend Dr. Carson talked about the lemmings in his speech, did you notice?

I did! And you'd think that after a presidential National Prayer Breakfast, it'd get SOME news!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

and they voted for him the second time, now that's just crazy,

I will never understand it.

Even people I know personally that really didn't want to vote for him, DID. They knew better, but they did it anyway.

Why?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And again, the fact that this and other commentary is leaking into the news cycle shows they are losing control and can no longer contain the story. I expect you'll be hearing this sort of commentary more often...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

I did! And you'd think that after a presidential National Prayer Breakfast, it'd get SOME news!

They are still protecting him for some ungodly reason, ungodly being the key word here.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Or did they vote for him? George Soros software company got the contract to supply the software for the new computer voting machines. I read a story about 1 county that had 92k registered voters and Obama got 110k votes there.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Old silver coins and physical gold.

As long as it is "physically recognizable" by your average person. I brought US silver coins because most people recognize them instantly.

You might have trouble buying a head of lettuce with an indeterminate chain or cup.

The "tangibleness" of the metal comes into play. If I am selling my homegrown veggies at the newly expanded, post collapse, local farmers market, I am not going to be assaying your mothers tea service or chump plated gold chains.

I want small, denominated, un counterfeited "real" money. Something I can exchange in a minute and move to the next customer. This is after all a black market and I want to dump my wares and be gone as quick as possible.

"Next..."

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I argued in other posts that we would have been better off putting the GOP in office simply because it would have sped up the decline. The Liberals will make it a slow painful death. Dont be under the illusion that either party could fix this. The numbers involved are simply too big. THe official number is 16 trillion but the hidden numbers are more than double that. If you just take the 16 trillion then consider this. If you try to count to 16 trillian, one number a second, you will be counting for over 500,00 or half a million years...

Thers no way mathematically for them to dig out of this. Simply no way. Zero.

The countdown clock is ticking

edit on 10-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

"As these nations collapse they always try to take as much as they can from their tax slaves."

That is exactly what is happening.

wow. Obamacare. Obama the king of taxation, very important statement.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

Or did they vote for him? George Soros software company got the contract to supply the software for the new computer voting machines. I read a story about 1 county that had 92k registered voters and Obama got 110k votes there.

We are beyond rigged elections. This thread is about the iminent collapse. Both paties are jacked up on corporate money and the very reason we are in this mess to begin with. pointing fingers at one or the other is just a distraction from the truth. Please stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That too. I read a very good and reliable site on how easy voter fraud is now, with these machines,

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That too. I read a very good and reliable site on how easy voter fraud is now, with these machines,

We are beyond rigged elections. This thread is about the iminent collapse. Both paties are jacked up on corporate money and the very reason we are in this mess to begin with. pointing fingers at one or the other is just a distraction from the truth. Please stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Mike we may never have honest elections again,

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

At least a Republican POTUS actually works at fixing problems. The current POTUS works on his golf handicap. The phrase " Don't throw the baby out with the bath water" comes to mind. If you are young you have probably not heard that phrase. In the old days families took a bath in a large metal tub. The eldest first and the youngest last. All in the same water since they did not have electricity to heat water.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The whole thing has to be by design. The fed chief and his board can't possibly be so stupid that they don't see the light in the tunnel and realize it's a train. I think this is indicated by so many 'people in the know' who've spent careers in CIA, DHS, legislature, etc. who are prepping more than the nutcase preppers. The whole system of the US fed defies logic unless you look at who's the benefactor/s.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by nomnom

I love the part where he talks about the crazy stuff that has been proposed like "alien invasion" and "trillion dollar coin". Turly a sign of desperation on the governments part and a true indication of how they've run out of options.

Actually, it shows you how far behind they are. A mediocre mind who has to steal the ideas off people who have come long before him.

Not so different from MSM stealing ideas off of ATS members and reporting it as their own days or weeks later.

The clip is meant to paint a particular picture for the sake of gaming weaker minds. Don't buy into what they're selling completely. It's biased like anything else that gets airtime.
edit on 10-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join