It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential drone false flag?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yes, because your local police force can afford the $20M that a Predator cost in 2009. Or the DHS is going to give them a grant for 2 or 3 of them. And most police forces have a long enough runway handy to operate them from. Sure, you're right, all the police forces in the US are going to have Predators flying around.

The military isn't going to use them unless it's absolutely necessary to assist a police force, because it comes out of their budget, and that means less time overseas where they're needed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by ajay59

Yes, because your local police force can afford the $20M that a Predator cost in 2009. Or the DHS is going to give them a grant for 2 or 3 of them. And most police forces have a long enough runway handy to operate them from. Sure, you're right, all the police forces in the US are going to have Predators flying around.

The military isn't going to use them unless it's absolutely necessary to assist a police force, because it comes out of their budget, and that means less time overseas where they're needed.

I am afraid that I am unable to take your word for anything. From what I have seen of your posting over time, I believe you to be a government employee. I am fairly certain that the US government lies like a rug and if you are working for them, I would find you to be just as credible.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

In that case, they owe me a ton of back pay. I drive a truck, hardly a gov't employee. But if you don't want my word, then simply do a little research. The average price of a large UAV like the Predator runs well over $10-15M. While the military has the money for that, just about all the police UAVs have come through DHS grants. DHS doesn't have the money to provide large numbers of MALE/HALE UAVs to police forces around the country.

The military needs them overseas, and does a fairly small scale level of training with them in the US. Again, basic research for yourself.

But as usual, since I say something people don't like, and don't agree with what's said, I'm a gov't employee.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

All one has to do is look at the proud title below your site name to know what you are all about. Have anything more in your defence?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yeah, try actually reading the ThreadKillers Anonymous thread (not all of it though, it's over 120 pages long). It's a joke started years ago that's still going. It's called fun. You should try it some time. You really shouldn't make assumptions about things you have no clue about. It really lives up to that old saying about assuming.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Oh yes. That's all I do, is go around on the boards and kill threads. That's my role in life.
I get paid great money for that too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join