It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey Paranormal Folks,

I'd like to share an experience I had a few years back in the hopes that someone can shed some light. I'll spare the peculiars of how this event unfolded, but I will leave a couple clues to keep it PG plus short and sweet - feel free to message me.

After vomiting, or ''purging,'' I met my friends in the family room. Just above my field of vision I noticed a commotion, suddenly a profound ''being'' buzzed downwards until coming face to face with me; stopping directly in front of me, it was the famous eye inside the pyramid in all its glory. I was amazed by what appeared to be a massive amount of electricity buzzing around it and all over it. It's actual eye filled up the entire triangle, and it was blinking so rapidly that you would barely notice unless you paid attention.

The most noticeable characteristic of the being was that it knew everything about me, it knew my hearts deepest secrets, fears, quirks, likes/dislikes, it seemed to penetrate right through me and peer in to my soul. It had a distinct personality, it seemed upset, vexed, put off, intense or otherwise high strung. During the encounter, out of shock and amazement, I started yelling, ''It's the eye! Oh my god! Its watching me! Its watching all of us! ,'' My friends were in disbelief, without a doubt, and certainly thought I was nuts, and probably still do.

After hovering in front of me for about 15 - 45 seconds, it flew up and buzzed off, last seen heading northbound. My thoughts were that it was an inter dimensional being, capable of travelling between firmaments. I suppose its natural to assume an eye inside a triangle is incapable of doing anything but observing, but I was left with the distinct feeling that it was neither good nor bad, it seemed to be a ''task manager,'' attending to some duty.

Before I speculate on what it might be, I must state that, although it clearly had a personality and appeared to have ''showed'' up on its own volition, there is always the objective/subjective experience, and being that the experience happened in my head, it may well exist no further than that. Now, for the questions it raises.

Was I viewing the eye as a symbolic representation of my third eye? Was the being the inspiration of whats printed on American currency? Was the eye a porthole for god to watch through? Was it an angel, was it a demon? Have other people encountered this thing? Could I have spoke to it? Is it a documented ''being'' anyways? What the heck was it?

And most importantly - what is its name?! If the ATS members could help me name it, that would be cool, and would sure beat 'The Eye Inside' etc. etc.

Thanks! Feel free to ask any questions or comment.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What caused you to "purge"? Was it chemically induced or were you ill? Answering those "clues" would help me better understand your post.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I know the answer to that..

Think South American Shaman Style.

The OP has met with a real or representation of the all knowing. Nothing you ever do is hidden..
It's probably part of the op's mind, as are all things..

What's reality? whatever you pay attention to.
It's all one thing anyway.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Your first suggestion. I was not ill.

To Dustyload; Ding! Ding! Ding! Lol
edit on 9-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: Added message to dustyload

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was going to ask the same question as Kimish, and also was this the first time you became aware of the pyramid and eye symbology? Or had you read about it before?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

The most noticeable characteristic of the being was that it knew everything about me, it knew my hearts deepest secrets, fears, quirks, likes/dislikes, it seemed to penetrate right through me and peer in to my soul. It had a distinct personality, it seemed upset, vexed, put off, intense or otherwise high strung.

How did you perceive it knew everything about you?
How did you know it knew?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Although I don't live in America, I've handled American currency which means I had seen it - I would say I was aware of the symbolism being used by nefarious groups back then, although my knowledge wasn't what it is today.

To ''TheLieWeLie'' ; I was thinking about that as I typed the post, I don't have a convincing answer but that is the one thing I can say with certainty, beyond any shadow of a doubt. If I was to say, ''looking directly in to its eye I was able to read in to its soul,'' wouldn't capture the impression it left on me, it almost had a metaphysical impact on how I perceived it, something I knew through intuition or faith. Again, for all I know, it was something else entirely but I am quite positive it knew absolutely everything, and for all I know it was ''vexed'' at me.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

By Knowing of course..

People mistake knowledge for knowing, but direct knowing precedes knowledge. Knowledge can be transferred, but Knowing cannot.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Than what you saw was merely a figment of your imagination, it was nothing genuine. A thread like this is better suited for the 404'd forum IMO.
SMH.
There's nothing paranormal about that at all IMHO.
I once saw a gnome but I'm not going to post about that because I know it was my mind playing tricks on me due to certain factors not to be discussed online.
edit on 9-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The eye is a real classic, man, it was probably the pineal gland,,

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?

My thoughts exactly. There have been quite a few threads posted of late that had to do with somebody seeing things or gaining secret knowledge and it just so happens that all of that was chemically induced.
I don't know what to think about threads like this... I don't feel they should be posted but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

the artwork in this tool song on youtube is a nice representation..

To the rest of you guys wondering about the symbolism. Do you really think the elites invented it? It's not evil, even if they are..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The funny thing is that you're the one that didn't have the experience yet you just stated ''case closed, I know what it was.'' What happened to denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

By Knowing of course..

People mistake knowledge for knowing, but direct knowing precedes knowledge. Knowledge can be transferred, but Knowing cannot.

Isn't knowledge knowing?

I'm just trying to better understand what the OP was experiencing mentally. Believe it or not I'm not dismissing the claim I just want to know how the OP perceived this being. It seems the OP knew how it perceived them because the OP's mind created the whole event. How did this being only appear to them? It wasn't through optical or the others would have seen it too.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

My thoughts exactly. There have been quite a few threads posted of late that had to do with somebody seeing things or gaining secret knowledge and it just so happens that all of that was chemically induced.
I don't know what to think about threads like this... I don't feel they should be posted but that's just me.

While I mostly agree with you, I have to let you know..

All experience is chemically induced..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to mock somebody because they experienced something profound under the influence of hallucinogens. There's a lot of interesting research and facts about the link between hallucinogenic drugs and spiritual experiences. They have been used for thousands of years by peoples all over the world to contact the other side.

www.realitysandwich.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

By Knowing of course..

Isn't knowledge knowing?

I'm just trying to better understand what the OP was experiencing mentally. Believe it or not I'm not dismissing the claim I just want to know how the OP perceived this being. It seems the OP knew how it perceived them because the OP's mind created the whole event. How did this being only appear to them? It wasn't through optical or the others would have seen it too.

I agree with your take on it. I feel that the conclusion means different things to each of us though. We have different ideas on what reality is. But yes the OP met themselves..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Kimish your entire life is chemically induced, your body, mind, and universe, is chemically induced. But, you must be the one with the firm grip on reality, right? I suppose the external chemicals in our environment hold much greater weight, importance, and effect that the chemicals produced within our body?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by kimish

The funny thing is that you're the one that didn't have the experience yet you just stated ''case closed, I know what it was.'' What happened to denying ignorance.

Oh trust me, I've experienced similar things many times, i've been around the block quite a bit, so to speak. I'm just smart enough to realize that it was all induced and not real. The brain is very, verfy powerful, also, '___' anyone?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join