It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i believe you ... S@F, thanks for sharing]

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Ah sure, but once you have a face to face encounter with someone or something I suppose a first name basis is a little more cordial, lol. Eye of Ra, Horus, works for me. I just thought someone might have a little anecdote regarding a name for it other than what it is commonly known as.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It sounds pretty out there but perhaps your mind was on the brink of hyperspacial/hyperdimentional remote viewing, the tool was there to use, it came and went because you did not have the knowing at the time on how to use it correctly. If you can manifest it again, i say try to merge with it.
Sometimes it is obvious; an eye sees. A psychedelic eye peers into any space, any time and any universe.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

777th Post.. Classic.. Love the animation.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

I just thought someone might have a little anecdote regarding a name for it other than what it is commonly known as.

It looks like that honor has befallen you
Let us know which name you decide to go with
edit on 9-2-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
It sounds pretty out there but perhaps your mind was on the brink of hyperspacial/hyperdimentional remote viewing, the tool was there to use, it came and went because you did not have the knowing at the time on how to use it correctly. If you can manifest it again, i say try to merge with it.
Sometimes it is obvious; an eye sees. A psychedelic eye peers into any space, any time and any universe.

I've heard speculation on this; that one can communicate with the thing, or otherwise interact with it in some manner, which wouldn't be my case since I was laughing it off out of shock and bewilderment. A remote viewing tool, thats amazing, like an supra advanced technology one can utilize for out of body experience transportation and viewing, perhaps ride it like a dolphin through the cosmos, haha, if you're about to fall off its back, it peeks over it's ''obtuse angle'' instead of its shoulder, lol.

I would attempt a reunion but this situation was a one off for me, I feel like a have nothing more to gain from the experience, or possibly realize I had nothing to gain in the first place.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by Kapablanka

I just thought someone might have a little anecdote regarding a name for it other than what it is commonly known as.

It looks like that honor has befallen you
Let us know which name you decide to go with

If anyone ever asks me, or if it comes up in conversation, I'm hereby referring to it as the ''Narcoleptic Buddha,'' if you don't mind. This name fits perfectly being that it blinked so fast one would imagine it never sleeps, and the spiritual nature of the pineal gland and Buddha are intertwined. Love it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Weird little buggers aren't they? Despite all the non advice you are being subjected to, I thought I would tell you a story of something "similar" that happened to me.

I smoked cigarettes for 35 years. I only quit when it became clear that I would die if I didn't. Some time after that I was laying on my side on the couch late at night watching TV with my little dog curled up asleep nestled in the crook of my arm.

All at once she woke up and began to growl and back peddle against me as though to get away from something she could detect but I was oblivious too. I thought she was dreaming and I made to comfort her, but she and I were both awake and she was definitely trying to get away from something that was right in front of her.

It was at that point that I suddenly became aware of something that was hovering right in front of me at eye level. I couldn't describe any shape or details just a shadow of some sort that was sort of there? The kind of thing that causes one to blink and start to try and sit up.

I didn't get the chance. In a moment the shadow bolted up and to my left to the curtains beside the couch and hung there. I became aware that it had form and although I wasn't looking directly at it (it was over my head and slightly behind me now) I could see it with my mind like it was sort of relaying an image of itself to me or something. It looked "bug like". As close as I could describe this it was small, about the size of a toaster, jet black with a shiny back and "insect" legs that were gripping the curtain.

Before I had a chance to react to that, it made the weirdest "clicking noises". It seemed some form of communication was being directed at me and at each click I could feel my whole body vibrate deep inside, click, clicky, click. You know that feeling you get when you sustain a mild electric shock? Like that. Then there was this other sound and... it was gone. I had the distinct impression that it left.

The whole thing including my dogs reaction was but a few seconds. I didn't have time to react to it because at each stage it was fast, like appearing in front of me, "jumping" to the curtain, making those clicks and then zip... gone. I have never experienced anything like that before or since.

When it started, my dog was genuinely afraid. If it had not been for her reaction I would to this day consider it my own imagination. I was not high or asleep. My "impression" is that it had to do with my addiction to cigarettes and the only conclusion I can come to is that it was leaving me because I had somehow finally broken that addiction cycle and there was no longer a home for it with me. It was revealing itself as it "said goodbye"? I don't know.

I had forgotten this but your "experience" reminded me. The thing I "saw" had similar qualities that you described in that it was small, quick, and seemingly animated or a kind of "robot" of some sort. The "electric" part too. It was definitely a "presence" and compelling at that. I was sure I had seen some sort of spirit or weirdly, a "machine".

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
seriously.. admins.. ban kapablanka with this crap.. or move it to the short stories section

what utter fraudulent filth.

Lol, no kidding right? But wait! It gets better. I have to go out but when I return, or possibly type it at my friends house, I'm going to post my brief descent to ''HELL.'' I stated on the other cats thread that this may or may not be the same hell referred to by religion, but I've been somewhere that was so similar in description from the bible and Qu'ran, I believe it was a level of hell known as ''purgatory.'' I just posted on the hell thread for a little more info but I will return with the full story, it was such a harrowing description that no one found it in themselves to doubt it which surprised me; everyone was blown away.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
seriously.. admins.. ban kapablanka with this crap.. or move it to the short stories section

what utter fraudulent filth.

This is in the appropriate forum. OP had an experience "outside the normal range of experience" = paranormal, and is trying to corroborate with other witness testimony.

I'd say he's using ATS just the way it was intended for. You, however, are not with posts like this!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Whoa! That was a great read. That is awesome, at first I was thinking 'sleep paralysis' or old hag, but as your story progressed it sounds distinctly like, what is known in Islam as a ''Jinn,'' or in the west, ''genie.'' I'm inclined to ask you what it looks like, colour etc. But I suspect you'll have a similar answer in that it happened so fast its hard to give a description. Perhaps the astral entity was being evicted from hovering over your shoulders and nipping at your heels since you had made changes? Animals seem to always know when something is up.

I have to leave now, I'll be back asap!

Oh my god you just reminded me of another situation where I've seen Satan's minions, the Jinns, what this fellow might have seen as well, I better save that story for another day before people think I'm spewing out fiction.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Than what you saw was merely a figment of your imagination, it was nothing genuine. A thread like this is better suited for the 404'd forum IMO.
SMH.
There's nothing paranormal about that at all IMHO.
I once saw a gnome but I'm not going to post about that because I know it was my mind playing tricks on me due to certain factors not to be discussed online.
edit on 9-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

You don't get to decide those things.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by kimish

Than what you saw was merely a figment of your imagination, it was nothing genuine. A thread like this is better suited for the 404'd forum IMO.
SMH.
There's nothing paranormal about that at all IMHO.
I once saw a gnome but I'm not going to post about that because I know it was my mind playing tricks on me due to certain factors not to be discussed online.
edit on 9-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

You don't get to decide those things.

Don't worry the boy Kimish has been sonned multiple times as was the other character. Out the door, Be back in a bit. Shout out Canada and big dog Unity_99 for holding it down.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm inclined to ask you what it looks like, colour etc. But I suspect you'll have a similar answer in that it happened so fast its hard to give a description.
Yah, more impression than actual sight. With my real eyes I saw a "shadow". In my "minds eye" I "saw" a small, black "insect looking" thingy. It had a hard cover (like a beetle) and "appendages" with which it gripped the curtains where it paused. Best description and still lacking because frankly, I have no comparison to draw any rational conclusion about. It was out of my experience as a flesh and blood human being. Thats what made me "conclude" that it was spiritual in nature. And "negative" however you say that.

I hope others bring their own stories to compare about this kind of phenomenon. There must be a multitude of that kind of thing going on.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hi, i have suffered from severe insomnia many years now,, i have had other eye experiences also but,
this was from my insomnia purely,, when a couple weeks go by, that i cant sleep,
i begin to see this, floating winged screen, that has an image of an eye on it. it has these really cool biomechainsectoidal look to it, especially on the design of the hull and wings,
i also see this incredibly beautiful B.M.I "bee woman" she is so amazing, i hope she is my valkyrie or guardian angel that comes and takes my spirit when i die, because i am afraid of the moment when i die,,

but i know she loves me,, and the love is even beyond the love that a mother feels to her child,
words cant explain the beauty of her, and the true nature of her...

she is something straight from a hr giger painting, she is about twice as high as i am, and her wings are very long they almost touch space.
edit on 9-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

but i know she loves me,, and the love is even beyond the love that a mother feels to her child,
words cant explain the beauty of her, and the true nature of her...
she is something straight from a hr giger painting, she is about twice as high as i am, and her wings are very long they almost touch space.

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing that imagery. Your description of the "bee lady" was wonderful. Surely a comforting presence and like you feel, a guardian of some kind. I think most people have this kind of "benefactor" behind the scenes. I know I "felt one once and saw the room fill with warm light. I felt a full body hug of such warmth and love it too was indescribable. At a time when I was so despaired too. Just what I needed. Reaffirmation of self worth. I didn't see an apparition like you, just felt and heard it. Too actually see that must be so fulfilling.

If I may, I heard it put once that our lives here are like phases. First we are in the womb for some time and then we are born to this life. 9 months in the womb and then years or decades here to grow to adulthood. Then we pass (or are born into) the next world where everything is fresh and new. Like being born here we are also born there. Here the birth is attended by midwives to make sure everything goes okay. Over there, midwives will be in attendance too. There really is nothing to fear about that. Everyone is going to go through that. It will be alright.

It will be wonderful.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Solve that was poetic and visual, I feel like I'll be sleeping on the wings of lunesta tonight just off the strength of your bond with your peculiar sleeping process.

To intrprtr - I realized something while reading your post and connected some dots. Recently, I've been thinking about the cycle of life and death, how we were essentially dead before we were 'born' in to our current bodies. 9 is a complete number, 9 months for a baby in the womb, 9 planets in our solar system, also the shape of the Fibonacci sequence, or golden ratio.

I'm thinking, if the gestation period of a baby is 9 months; a state whereby you are ''dead'' in consideration of your current waking life yet, everything required for you to exist now was molded formed and grown in that state, therefore your mother's womb could be considered the land of ''life,'' and we now exist in the land of dead, suspended between life and death, the middle ground?

If everything that is 'born' has to pass through a black hole, notice how we spend our lives seeking to re-enter the black hole by having sex. The blueprints to further our species must exist in darkness since sperm will die if it comes in to contact with light prior to travelling up through another black hole, the woman's uterus, when eventually it returns back out the way it came, ''What goes up must come down'' and the new born usually cries heavily as soon as it reaches the light of day. which leads me to believe that right now, with the sun shining, we are actually in darkness; consider the light of the sun versus the light of god, drastically different - no comparison.

Therefore, it would seem logical to assume that our current lives are yet another womb, whereby we are in the process of catalyzing some form of life within us, perhaps the spirit of god? and outside of us as well. Perhaps there is a sign in the two distinct bodies of water, fresh water, and salt water. That being said, as we've all already existed in a state of pre-born, it would lead one to assume that we are currently in a state of 'pre-life' and that when we 'die,' we are transferred to a new existence, leading me to think that when we 'die' on earth we experience the first death, only to be raised back to life.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I've had two friends (different time/instances; who were in a similar frame of mind) tell me they were sitting in their living room when a trapdoor opened in the floor in front of them. Up came the "devil" who asked them to come with him to hell. Both of them freaked out and ran out of their respective residences.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've seen a similar all knowing entity which looked like black hole between dimensions. It revealed to me the truth about our realitie(s). A cross between the ancestor simulation theory and the multiverse theory. The experience was "realer than real" as I saw our reality tear apart and unzip into minecraft blocks as if every thing we knew was made of pixels. I smoked a plant prior to this btw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join