It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Alda1981
so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?

My thoughts exactly. There have been quite a few threads posted of late that had to do with somebody seeing things or gaining secret knowledge and it just so happens that all of that was chemically induced.
I don't know what to think about threads like this... I don't feel they should be posted but that's just me.

While I mostly agree with you, I have to let you know..

All experience is chemically induced..

'___'. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

Originally posted by Alda1981
so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?

My thoughts exactly. There have been quite a few threads posted of late that had to do with somebody seeing things or gaining secret knowledge and it just so happens that all of that was chemically induced.
I don't know what to think about threads like this... I don't feel they should be posted but that's just me.

Kimish your entire life is chemically induced, your body, mind, and universe, is chemically induced. But, you must be the one with the firm grip on reality, right? I suppose the external chemicals in our environment hold much greater weight, importance, and effect that the chemicals produced within our body?

Of course but there is a line between fantasy/imagination and reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
response to kimish:

Serotonin, melotonin, calcium, sodium, potassium, Testosterone, estrogen... Not enough said there my friend..
edit on 2/9/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes, but the most powerful is.... wait for it, wait for it...

'___'

My point is, I feel as though this thread is in the wrong forum is all. I understand the OP, been there, done that plenty of times. Catch what I'm saying?

edit on 9-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I truly should have labelled this thread. ''GOD CAME TO VISIT ME.''

I clearly stated the ambiguous nature, I have no intention of answering what happened, I'm not looking for an answer, I don't think I'm special because it happened. However, I'm learning towards the folk that suggested, ''I came in to contact with myself'' in tune with solve who also mentioned the pituitary gland.

Yes it occurred in my head, no one else in the room optically viewed the event, yet, I still must emphasize the distinct characteristic it possessed as appearing as a real being ! That was the most interesting part, but in no way am I necessarily suggesting an alien traveled between dimension to stare at me because I'm so good looking.

Truly it was mind blowing and I often wonder if I'll ever get to see it again? I miss my little buddy.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I can buy that. I've meet myself in similar ways. I didn't purge myself first but I never really had the urge to. I've done similar to this just meditating in a hot tub (without the jets on). By the way if you haven't ever meditated in warm water I urge you to try it. There is something about the water. It's as if you resonate a lot stronger through it.

I got really, really close to "stepping out" a few times while in the tub. It's usually an outside interference that brings me out of it. Namely my kids.

Edit: I've changed this last paragraph due to possible T&C violation. Mods can be pretty sensitive about certain words.
edit on 9-2-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes, but the most powerful is.... wait for it, wait for it...

'___'

My point is, I feel as though this thread is in the wrong forum is all. I understand the OP, been there, done that plenty of times. Catch what I'm saying?

edit on 9-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Kimish, nah bro, we don't catch what you're saying and I don't care what you've done or haven't done, this is about telling the story, if you don't like it leave. In fact, can you stop dropping terms that will get this thread banned? You're acting like a bad apple, explore the stupid eye or go elsewhere man, it was fun, stop acting like a boss.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

It's a very logical assumption that your chemical state was the sole source of your encounter, and considering the T&C's regarding such matters, this thread is completely pointless. If you can't play by the rules, don't play at all. No one here is interested in discussing a trip that you concocted in the dungeons of your own psyche. No one here knows the answers except for you.

Oh, I know one answer - lay off the drugs. They're bad for people who tend to be easily confused.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

How about laying off the ignorance? Please produce the evidence where I have stated this thread had anything to do with what you claim. You're allowing the foolery from kimish who's tainting this thread by dropping name to influence you.

When you reproduce this evidence I will no longer disregard anything you say now or in the future as complete hogwash.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Your right this thread took a different turn than I'm sure you intended and I'm probably also to blame.

I'm not sure what it is you encountered. I'm trying to figure out if it was something your mind created or if it was possibly something that actually appeared to you.

Do you recall if you were already aware of the 'All Seeing Eye'? What you described reminded me of the 'Eye or Sauron' out of the Lord of the Rings movies. Could this have been an influence to your 'vision' or were you even aware of the eye and it's meaning before your experience?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I can buy that. I've meet myself in similar ways. I've done similar to this just meditating in a hot tub (without the jets on). By the way if you haven't ever meditated in warm water I urge you to try it. There is something about the water. It's as if you resonate a lot stronger through it.

I got really, really close to "stepping out" a few times while in the tub. It's usually an outside interference that brings me out of it. Namely my kids.

Yea I really need to get back into that.. I've been out a few times.. I used to meditate in a warm really soft bed, covered completely in darkness.. Yum.. I really want to try a sensory deprivation tank like Joe Rogan talks about all the time. I'll try out a warm bath in the mean time. I Love water so that sounds like a great idea for me

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Some people must be upset that when they try to see beyond our typical confines or try alternate routes to gain a new perspective on things all they see is their empty jaded soul stockpiling all the accepted answers in a desolate room where they can be the wisest one.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
done that been there,,

the "realty" of this,
is that truth or reality does not exist, no one can truly prove this,, we are here in the existence of nonexistence,
and anything goes here,,, thats why life is so interesting, as an experience

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Kapablanka--it is an intriguing story for sure. Thanks for sharing. I, too, have had far too many unexplained encounters that don't hold up to chemical hallucination or psychological distress etc. I believe you. I would be a fool not to. But the next step is asking, "Are these physiological responses a reflection of the unmanifested, unmeasured that we cannot see directly--aka, spiritual?"

Most would say "No." and be done with it. Such people have rarely had these unexplainable encounters. I say, "Yes, chemical/ physiological responses could mean something profound that we're not able to measure." Is the physiological response a cause of a symptom? Or a reflection of it? That's not something I think anybody is really qualified to answer--because it is a philosophical premise.

In other words, keep searching for your answer and ignore the ones who have never journeyed beyond the physical senses.

Personally, I have never seen the eye...but I have seen symbols flash against my closed eyelids. One was a green triangle with what appeared to be a Sanskrit symbol (which I have not identified) inside. Another flashing symbol was a silver Svastika (swastika) that entered and left quick as lightning as I fell asleep a few times.

It would be nice to know why these archetypes and symbols present themselves to us in such uncanny ways. I would lean toward my speculative theory that says "physiological responses are reflections, not causes."

Perhaps a quick course in Jungian psychology of symbolism/ collective unconscious may help you on your quest for knowledge.

By the way...I interpreted "purge" to mean that you had an eating disorder?..as in "binge & purge"..sorry if I got that part wrong.

edit on 9-2-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't think that my specific knowledge of the eye symbolism on the dollar bill or otherwise influenced the experience.

I've seen the lord of the rings ''sauron'' many years later and it immediately caught my eye.

It was so identifiable because I was viewing other forms of animals and beings, namely reptiles like lizards and cros, smothered against the background of my vision. Some of the snakes were even biting me! However, they were clearly ''not'' real, and although appearing threatening, they were like mirages - illusory and nothing to fear.

While this is happening, the eye buzzed down to say hello, so I was distinctly viewing two types of things, for all intensive purposes one being ''real'' and the others being ''fake.'' It was very very bright and colorful, and it had blue eyes like me, and was very intense but not threatening. I couldn't give you a size because I have nothing to compare it to. I also find it interesting that the symbol on the dollar bill shows the eye in the capstone instead of the whole pyramid body; is this a perversion of the real deal? I find this hilarious because is there someone else out there who's seen this thing and perverted it in to a symbol in a piece of paper?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

To Solve; I feel you my man, especially on this matter.

To Buddha; Thanks for stopping by. Honestly the experience was so bona fide that if the eye itself gave me an answer I still wouldn't believe it. I'm clueless and not particularly interested in solving anything related to this as I suspect I may end up cutting my ear off like Van Gogh prior to acquiring an answer.

Considering your post, I can't stop thinking about its distinct motions. Often you see eye triangle symbolism within the same realm of the experience I had, but as a ''backdrop,'' and not with distinct boundaries and movements as committed by an autonomous being. I'm fascinate by the event, and I thought ATS would get a laugh being as the eye in triangle is a bit of a celebrity symbol the world over. I'm not looking for answers, or reflecting on it, its far too out of this world to even consider.

Anyone have a suggestion for a name for the little guy?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You mad bro?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I've drawn a few eyes and pyramids in my day.. One time I just had to draw this symbol that was a pyramid with a snake slithering up the front while shedding it's skin.. It's head at the top of the pyramid light shined in all directions from the zenith.. Saw it meditating one day.. Then the next day after drawing it, I saw a similar symbol on the back of an AXE shampoo or deoderant thing..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Anyone have a suggestion for a name for the little guy?

I don't understand--Isn't it generally referred to as the Eye of Ra? Eye of Horus? All-Seeing Eye? What other name are you looking for?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Did I sound mad? Nah. But your post just now, ''You mad bro?'' Made me laugh. Say it to your girlfriend or boyfriend when they're legitimately mad about something you did wrong, ''You mad bro? You're mad!'' its like you strip the power from them to even be angry at you, classic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join