It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audacious Hack Exposes Bush Family Pix, E-Mail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Audacious Hack Exposes Bush Family Pix, E-Mail

www.thesmokinggun.com

Correspondence obtained by the hacker indicates that at least six separate e-mail accounts have been compromised, including the AOL account of Dorothy Bush Koch, daughter of George H.W. Bush and sister of George W. Bush. Other breached accounts belong to Willard Heminway, 79, an old friend of the 41st president who lives in Greenwich, Connecticut; CBS sportscaster Jim Nantz, a longtime Bush family friend; former first lady Barbara Bush’s brother; and George H.W. Bush’s sister-in-law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Brace Yourselves, CISPA is Back!
edit on 2/8/2013 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, as if on queue -- another "hack" -- which again has nothing of interest (that I have found yet). I think this is an effort in concert for the new CISPA (new related thread). Also in BBC and other MSM. It seems like the internet freedom (freedom of speech) will be attacked by "hackers" which means giving up (government regulation of) the internet.

Just my opinion so far, still learning more =)

www.thesmokinggun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good point by Philippines. If there's nothing of interest in the emails you have to wonder if there is a hidden motive behind this story. When I saw the headline I'd hoped there'd be some incriminating evidence on western war criminals.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The thing is, we revolutionaries have limited resources and method in combatting NWO, however, the issue is...What ever we use, they will twist and turn it against us.

Loose, Loose

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You know, I was a big supporter of Wikileaks and and all that, but it seems as though this entire hacking stuff has become counter-productive.

Just as you said, this may bring us one step closer to a regulated internet. I wonder what the hackers will do then.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

what was interesting for me was the hackers response at the end where he said he wasnt concerned with the feds or secret service.

That he has a long history with them and that this is just another chapter in that story. That he has hacked hundreds of accounts...I wonder if he has ever had or has anything incriminating that he is keeping for a rainy day when a noose looms over his neck. I wonder what insurance policy he has as far as what he has learned over the years.....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
so the govenment hacking into the govenment accounts. idiots honestly

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
At their ages these emails are going to be about
prescriptions, bad hips, and not understanding the
HBO series line up.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Good point by Philippines. If there's nothing of interest in the emails you have to wonder if there is a hidden motive behind this story. When I saw the headline I'd hoped there'd be some incriminating evidence on western war criminals.

Yep, I've been waiting for incriminating evidence from all of these spotlighted "hacks". Let's see the recent threads..

Anonymous Hacks Gov Site, posts video- Claims to have armed "cyber" nuclear warheads

-- As of yet: Nothing released but 1.3GB junk files with a promise of decryption keys. Not 1 redacted document. And who knows what "anonymous" means anymore according to the recent tweet means anything at OpLastResort. This made MSM.

US Department of Energy Hacked; Employee Data Lost

-- This one DOES seem legit, and nothing (known so far) has been released about any nature of the documents. This is information the gov/msm wants people to know about, that systems are vulnerable. This made MSM.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime

-- This "hack" of Britam Defence seems to be a disinfo / cointel op. There are legitimate Britam docs mixed in with info about Britam ops in Iraq and employee/company info. This was combined with what looks like false info emails of a false flag setup in Syria, and preparations for Iran. This has not yet made the MSM.

Originally posted by ObservingYou
The thing is, we revolutionaries have limited resources and method in combatting NWO, however, the issue is...What ever we use, they will twist and turn it against us. .

You're probably right. If everyone were to "wake up" to reality, then it means collapse as well... Unless people woke up organized with a plan.

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
what was interesting for me was the hackers response at the end where he said he wasnt concerned with the feds or secret service.

That he has a long history with them and that this is just another chapter in that story. That he has hacked hundreds of accounts...I wonder if he has ever had or has anything incriminating that he is keeping for a rainy day when a noose looms over his neck. I wonder what insurance policy he has as far as what he has learned over the years.....

Agreed about the comments, though I am still looking for the source. So far it is TheSmokingGun, yeah? Done by hacker "Guccifer". There has got to be more to a source than some tabloid site.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

So nothing juicy. Eh?

You'd think there would be at least one scandal going on.

Oh well, there goes my day.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
At their ages these emails are going to be about
prescriptions, bad hips, and not understanding the
HBO series line up.

you are forgetting that as a living ex-POTUS

"Poppy" Bush gets the same daily secret briefings

as Obama.. so ya.. don't be fooled he is up to date.

on everything....& definitely needs to be exposed...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hi, agreed off topic like the censorship of my on-topic post. Same with deletion of my threads for no reason. At least be professional about it with a PM if you have to remove something. I too have ran forums in my life and the recent treatment thus far (as in the last week or so) is very confusing

I thought this was an open place of discussion for free minded individuals. Obviously this is a communication problem, and good communication is key to understanding etc. I don't understand why there is no communication and some simple reasoning for what is going on, thanks. It is appreciated.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Good... I usually wish no harm on anyone, but Imo, that family deserves to be terrorized... a little bummed nothing bad happened to George W

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Does this hacker know who he's messing with?

These people are extremely dangerous with ties to CIA and other agencies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
The thing is, we revolutionaries have limited resources and method in combatting NWO, however, the issue is...What ever we use, they will twist and turn it against us.

Loose, Loose

That is known as a non sequitur, you just post something that makes no sense in the thought that it makes you look clever. What has your comment got to do with the actual post? Anything? Would you like your email hacked if you were in hospital? Are you really a revolutionary or just a rent a comment? And what do you think you are revolting against? Sheeesh

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry but we're losing sight of the fact that this is nothing but an iinvasion of privacy. If this happened to any of us, we'd be screaming from the rooftops.

I have no love loss for the Bush family. The day Jr. was re-elected was the one and only time in my life I ever considered repatriating to another country, such was my abhorrence of him and our broken corrupt system, but let's call a spade a spade. It doesn't make a difference who the person is - it's an invasion of privacy, something we've all ardently advocated the protection of in various threads. The fact that it's "them" makes no difference to me - computer hacking into someone's personal information is wrong, Period.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
I'm sorry but we're losing sight of the fact that this is nothing but an iinvasion of privacy. If this happened to any of us, we'd be screaming from the rooftops.

I have no love loss for the Bush family. The day Jr. was re-elected was the one and only time in my life I ever considered repatriating to another country, such was my abhorrence of him and our broken corrupt system, but let's call a spade a spade. It doesn't make a difference who the person is - it's an invasion of privacy, something we've all ardently advocated the protection of in various threads. The fact that it's "them" makes no difference to me - computer hacking into someone's personal information is wrong, Period.

Yeah it could be an invasion of privacy, or it could be a setup. So far I have yet to find any source of where this came from. For all we know these photos could have been supplied by the Bush family to some "hacker" with the intention of leaking them direct to "thesmokinggun", which is the same kind of website as TMZ from what I see so far.

Being said that I agree people would complain if it happened to them, but hopefully they would learn so it wouldn't happen again. It's a bit like leaving your cell phone somewhere in public and someone stealing it, as I have done, and learned not to leave it in an easy to see/grab place.

Even if something is wrong, it doesn't stop people from doing it. In this case I think it is done on purpose for an agenda to CISPA or other internet regulation.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Id much rather read the email exchanges between the billionaire corporate masters who control this planet as apposed to there puppets and sycophants. But then those people are more than likely smart enough to just conduct face to face meetings in Learjets 35,000 feet above the earth cutting deals and making decisions we would more than likely never even comprehend anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

He sucks at painting...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I must refer to David Miller, when they modify a fact it becomes a fiction.

Quantum Language Syntax Grammar

Voids contracts not to mention the documents we hold dear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join