It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson Jr. - Plea Deal With 'Significant' Jail Time on Table

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Jesse Jackson Jr ... (allegedly) has been caught with his hand in the campaign fund cookie jar. Seems his wife has been caught too. They've (allegedly) been messing with campaign funds for years. Jesse Jackson Jr. is throwing his wife under the bus. Ahhhh .. Chicago politics!

Chicago Sun Times - Jesse Jackson Jr. Plea Deal on Table Includes Significant Jail Time

What we have ... Jesse Jackson Jr stealing $40,000 from campaign funds to buy a Rolex and allegations of serious campaign fund misuse.

About his wife - Sandi - from the article -

The federal scrutiny includes access to and use of her husband’s congressional campaign money, including credit card charges, as well as the movement of money from one account to another, sources say ...

For years, Sandi Jackson was paid nearly $5,000 a month from her husband’s campaign fund through her consulting firm, J. Donatella & Associates. The payments continued, even after Jesse Jackson Jr. checked into a mental health facility last year and — except for a robo-call — did not campaign for the Nov. 6 election, which he won.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, it is the Chicago way.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wait, he won an election he never campaigned for?

What the hell are people smoking these days?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good. As they say on Trailer Park Boys.. The poop apple dont fall far from the poop tree, Ricky...
SOrry, watched a TPB marathon while having some sort of horrific virus. LOL!

Now maybe we will one day have hope that his daddy, Jesse Jackson Sr, will be held accountable for his part in the assassination of MLK.
I cant belive the guy has the nerve to show his face and invoke MLK every chance he gets...
edit on 8-2-2013 by Advantage because: say... not saw.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This just shows that their Chicago constituents are the most ignorant and useless voters in the country.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

This just shows that their Chicago constituents are the most ignorant and useless voters in the country.

Certainly not all, but yes.. the majority. The thing is, a lot of the problems that are caused arent issues that the people actually voted on. Here recently we see Rahm speak whatever he wants into being with no care for the will of the people... I think he fancies himself a tin pot dictator.
Im in Illinois ( job transfer here about 7 or so yrs ago) , the whole state is ran this way, Chicago is just Rahms playground and his playmates are lowlifes regardless of the front of benevolent democrat they put up. There are democrats and democrats... and the latter are the ones in Chicago... the ones who use the D behind their names to fool the easily fooled.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wait, he won an election he never campaigned for?

Look at the demographics in his district - therein lies the answer.

His name is Jesse Jackson Jr., he is a black man he can do no wrong let's put him back in office. He could have stayed in office for the rest of his life just like the Harlem rep from NY and had no other qualifications than skin color.

However, his greedy criminal nature got the better of him, the legal looting ad theft from the taxpayer wasn’t enough he had to scam the people who willingly donated their money to his election campaign as well.

Blatant racism and negrophilia in action in America.

He rode the coat tails of a name and a demographic as far as his incompetence would allow and beyond.

The people of Illinois suffered for all of his incompetence and then to add insult to injury they had no representation for that district for more than 8 months while he "dealt with his personal issues" - I don't know about you but if I don't show up for work for a day or two I bet I’d stop getting paid.

Our country has a serious problem.

Brace yourself something is coming to a head.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I've gotta' fully agree with your post. The dude couldn't do the job ... was stealing (allegedly) from the campaign ... was funneling money off the top of the campaign to his wife (allegedly) .. had a 'breakdown' and didn't campaign .. but he won the election?

The voters there are idiots and so is the guy they put in office.

And yes .. I do think something will come to a head. You can't have this kind of corruption and racism running the country without something snapping.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe his daddy will procure a Presidential Pardon for his wayward son....Chicago is notorious for it's circular back scratching.....

Des

edit on 8-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Why do I have Hank Williams Jr rattling around in my head.

" It's a family tradition"

weird eh!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Willing to do jail time for a Rolex? Wow, that notion speaks volumes. He was not smart enough to go for a better watch that actually is worth the jail time.
To bad he'll have to lose the watch...

Maybe he'll turn on Obama as well in an effort to save himself a little extra jail time. Wouldn't that be neat. Obama has too much time in Chicago politics to not have dirty nose (in more ways than one). He seems to be an easy and cheap buy...

Reminds me of the rise and fall and rise again of a corrupt, druggie DC Mayor Marion Barry... Those who can do no wrong in the eyes of their constituents... Amazing...
edit on 8-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What a surprise!
They're no better then anyone else. Full of **** and greedy.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And yes .. I do think something will come to a head. You can't have this kind of corruption and racism running the country without something snapping.

Before the lefties rush in with cries of racism with regard to my use of the term Negrophilia, it’s not something I made up.

Negrophilia studies the undue and inordinate affinity for blacks (as opposed to antipathy toward them) that has been promoted by activists, politicians and the establishment press for the past 40 years and which has fostered an erroneous perception of blacks, particularly in America. The book dissects the dynamic of race relations and race politics with an emphasis on same since the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, how these are likely to develop given a Barack Obama presidency, and how conscientious Americans may discern the deeper truths of these matters and thus develop healthier perceptions.
www.amazon.com...

For a few decades now, we've been subjected to the message from the news and entertainment media, liberal politicians and activists that people of color are somehow more noble, benevolent and inherently less corruptible than whites. Of course, this assessment is patent nonsense as well as irrational; there are innumerable examples of blacks (and others counted as minorities in America) engaging in monstrous behavior, particularly in the Third World. Nevertheless, these erroneous beliefs have apparently been adopted by millions of white Americans. They're prepared to elect a dangerous fraud president of the United States for largely one reason: Casting a vote for a black man will make them feel good.......... Negrophilia – Eric Rush

I am not personally a black man but Eric Rush is, he sees it and can articulate it and say it much better than I can and without the risk of being labeled racist for simply stating facts and observations.

I think he hit the nail on the head – I have seen it for years; in my daughter’s text books, in TV and in the media. Whole pages devoted to African Americans (MLK, Rosa Parks etc.) who while they had a historical impact when weighed against the accomplishments’ of others (Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket, Sam Houston etc.) are disproportionately represented.

Major American heroes (Gen. Eisenhower, Patton, etc.) get a one liner at best and someone who refused to sit in the back of a bus gets a full two page layout. There is a clear agenda at work…

edit on 8/2/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That's if you believe people actually voted.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Yes, we hope Chicago applies for statehood, because downstaters hate them .

Learn this, how Chicago corruption came to Washington, spawns Obama.

and the three letter word I wont mention.

edit on 122828p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I like to think i`m a pretty sympathetic person but it`s real hard to have sympathy for people like that who continually re-elect someone who is unable to represent their interests.All i can say is that if they are so shallow, ignorant and apathetic that they will continue to elect someone just because he is black, then they get what they deserve from that person,which is nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Gotta have some bling bling to get respect in Chi-town eh?

40k to have a fancy bracelet.

God Bless America.

top topics

join