It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear President Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
you know i actually asked him the same questions when he came to my mom's restaurant (convention)

his security kicked me out of my own mom's restaurant

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, I don't see how we can believe that GWb has given up or taken focus off of UBL. There are more special forces actively searching for him now in the border regions of Afghanistan/Pakistan (which is still where we think he is hiding, or perhaps Iran, but not likely) than at the start of the Iraq war. Given up? I don't think so.

And the solution is to put a guy in office that helped pass measures encouraging and even litigating that the intelligence community remain divided? Voted to keep it set up so that the FBI and CIA could not talk to each other? All the while playing 'hawk' about Iraq for his puppetmaster Clinton and at the same time supporting measures like NAFTA and normalization of relations with Vietnam so his cousin could get his company in there? At the same time he is spinning that he'll be tough on terror and bring jobs back to America with his left hand, he's selling America out to the United Nations and actively supporting people like his wife, who's company outsources over 60% of its labor force and works to normalize trade for his own family's profit with his right hand? Hmmm, much better!

And you thought Bush was bad? BAH!

edit:sp

[edit on 29-10-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Help lost crazy person walking the halls of the asylum aimlessly.

cookiemonster what did you ask?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Please Cookiemonster, tell us about it! That is awesome of you! His SS kicked you out of your own mom's restaurant for asking legitimate questions!!

PLEASE tell us!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
���������. You blatently ignore the issue that I posed of Bush's ignorance of O.B.L., and attack Kerry on issues that have no issue with the above situation.

Can you make a defense of what I said without attacking someone else?

If you want to post your opinions of Mr. Kerry in another post, I will be happy to carry an intelligent debate with you on those issues.

He may not but I can�.first, only a dimwitted pin head would presume to speak on behalf of the dead�.many of whom probably believed in the cause for which they so gallantly gave. And to have some hard typing toughie pretend to speak for them to make a friggin political point is more than a little disrespectful.

Second, only a dim witted pin head would have listened to those promises and put some sort of time limit on them like two years��for any non-dim witted non-pin head would rather clearly remember the name Eric Rudolph and think better of such a provably poor thought out attack.

Well sort of didn�t attack someone else. However, clearly demonstrated that your questions had the scent of lameness rarely reached.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
can the ss really commandeer private property for the protection of the president....a restraunt even???? so he could like go to walmart and make everyone leave and shop by himself??

cool

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coronamoz

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
He just doesn't articulate himself well, that's all.

Ummm, it's kind of an important aspect of the job. All great presidents have also been good speakers.

just an aside would you happen to have a g washington speech by any chance?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Bush has very bad grammar, so he speaks like an uneducated farmer...

dem terrorists be might darn hard to find round here, what we gonna do dad?

[edit on 30-10-2004 by SomewhereInChina]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
can the ss really commandeer private property for the protection of the president....a restraunt even???? so he could like go to walmart and make everyone leave and shop by himself??

cool

Why not? Clinton delayed air travel in the west half of the US for some time....I think close to 2 hours so he could get a hair cut (with his plane parked on the stip at LAX). Gore and Liebermann had teamsters patrolling their events showing the other side the door. Neither side is very fond of the first amendment when it comes to TV time.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Can you speak for yourself, and not use the memory of those who died ifighting in Iraq or on 9/11 that may have liked Bush? I do not care about citizen casualties in IRAQ. Does that make me a bad person, no. However, I know it is not happeneing in my backyard so I have no problems with my milatary. THat is why i am proud to live in America.

Your mini profile says common sense works ever time, but I think your sense lacks education which would make you common...by not caring about 100,000 civilians dead in iraq, you are inviting 100,000 civilians dead in your backyard...

there is a poem somewhere that said something along the lines of they came to kill the jews and i did not cry out, then they took the gypsies and i did not cry out, they took the blacks and the gays and i did not cry out, and they they took the old and the muslims and i did not cry out and then they came for me, but there was no one left to cry out for me

don't be that person or you'll be very lonely, maybe you already are

[edit on 30-10-2004 by SomewhereInChina]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
As much as i enjoy reading all the derogatory remarks about bush & Kerry. How about some remarks for the other puppet involved here? Im talking about Tony Blair.

This guy is as empty headed as Bush.

We could go on for ages about broken promises etc etc, but we have to realise that all the speeches they make are written by another party. They have to tell us things that are supposed to make us think that they are doing a good job running our countries.(LOL)

Everything they tell us is only what the puppet masters want us to know.
The puppet masters being the CIA or MI5/MI6 or some other security department we know nothing about..

The countries leaders dont controll anything, nor do they have any say in what happens. They are just faces that we recognise as 'our leaders'

This is just my opinion, but lets keep up with derogatory remarks, as i'm sure someone from the governments visits this site. After all, we live in a democracy where freedom of speech is allowed.
OR DO WE????????????

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yeah, blair is a good puppet, but as i am american i have not much knowledge about blair, cept he's an ugly little weasel....hmmm i think england should not ban hunting for foxes with the hounds!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
As always...most people just bash away, evidently when their ignorance reaks all over the place on this subject.

100,000 iraqis dead huh?.....really? where did you get that figure?..... and of course you have no idea that most Iraqis are being killed by the insurgents and not by the coalition....but you forgot to mention this...and the beheadings and kidnappings....that did not happen before in the middle east?...that has nothing to do with the fact that terrorists from all over the middle east have flocked to Iraq and are doing what they normally do in their own countries...and of course, noone wants to talk of the good things happening in Iraq....
Deny Ignorance......

You want to inform yourselves a bit and see some good things happening in Iraq? or do you want to be blinded by what attracts most people in the world, violence, and think this is the only thing happening in Iraq as we speak?....the media has done a good job making everyone think all is hell in Iraq....yet they don't report that most of the violence is isolated to two or three places in Iraq, while in many parts in Iraq violence is almost non-existant...

If you want to continue blind by what the media keeps feeding you then do not read what is at the following link....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
yeah, blair is a good puppet, but as i am american i have not much knowledge about blair, cept he's an ugly little weasel....hmmm i think england should not ban hunting for foxes with the hounds!

lol @ ugly weasel.

Think the fox hunting should be another debate on here.

Glad you agree with me about the puppets though.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
but in what forum to start a fox hunting topic...on ATS???hmmm i dunno

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Good post Muaddib

I remember the link and there are some excellent pics.

My son and his two friends are over there right now and have sent me similar pics.

There is good being done in Iraq and our soldiers need a pat on the back for doing that. Its not down to the leaders to say to the lads "go and pick that child up for and have a pic taken, it will make good media " they do it off there own backs because they are caring human beings.

I know the last statement will bring a lot of replies like "how can a soldier be caring when they shoot people?" etc etc

Im against this war as much as the next person for obvious reasons, but we are there and have to get on with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Somewhere in China, I care about death, but noit inflated reports of how BAD we are killing people. If there are truly 100,000 dead, start petitioning the UN or AID organizations and volunterr to go help out in Iraq, I am not inviting 100,000 dead in my own backyard because I do not feel bad for Iraqi civilian deaths. Empathy maybe, and no, I am not alone in my house or with my thinking. This is not common sense, this is an opinion. Something many of you are short of except blaming BUsh for everything including the weather.. I truly almost wish Kerry would go into office, and there would be a terror attack in the states, so maybe many of you people would come to the realizaition that they, radical muslims, HATE the US. This is not something new, we bought much of this upon ourselves for backing Israel in that region. We are a bully, but, oh well, thank god i was born in New York and not Somolia, or China......

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

Originally posted by coronamoz

He just doesn't articulate himself well, that's all.

Ummm, it's kind of an important aspect of the job. All great presidents have also been good speakers.

just an aside would you happen to have a g washington speech by any chance?

George Washington's most famous speech, his farewell address.

earlyamerica.com...

Quoting an interesting passage:

20 I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the state, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

21 This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

22 The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.

23 Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind, (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight,) the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

24 It serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jadette

It was kind of a leading question I was going to comment on how confusing some of the lines are. Listen to the reply and try to steer it to historical leaders acclaimed by many to be fiery orators. But, unfortunately I�m a little tired so I�ll just cut to the chase many leaders of yesteryear and today have speech impediments�.not large by percentage. However, those that clearly disprove any lack of leadership due to speech impediments�..instead of listing the current congressmen and senators who stutter, or have other speech impediments�I�ll just throw out a single name�Winston Churchill. If I�m not mistaken he was also a noble prize winning writer, and was regarded by many to be a very fiery and inspirational orator�.despite occasionally stuttering.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

hahaha you libs crack me up!
-wD

Although I am not a liberal what really cracks me up is that after all the evidence laid out individuals like yourself are still completely ignorant of reality. I said it once I'll say it again if Cheney was in your home killing your dog and you walked in and said, 'hey what are you doing,' and Cheney responds, 'your dog has sars it's a good thing I killed it,' you would believe him and dare I say thank him for a job well done. lol

I just don't understand how some Americans can be so stupid. This has nothing to do with voting or an opinion it has to do with facts and they are clear. America has this blind power over it just as Germany did when Hitler came to power - it's absolutely amazing whats going on today.

Also the figures people keep using on the WTC of 3,000 deaths is way off. There was close to 100,000 people in that building that day. There was way more than 3,000 deaths. One office lost their entire company about 800 people. 3,000 give me a break you are being lied to again America as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join