It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
when all is said and done, will his complaints be addressed?? Did he really shoot anyone, we KNOW the LAPD did.......

My wife, whom I love and adore, reads ATS is not a member but said to me, "this sounds like a setup"...

She is not a conspiracy theorist, in general, nor do I tell her she should be, she is "normal" (as in the average American) I use her as a sounding board for many stories on ATS.

She told me this sounds almost too good to be true like thing..

This man will NOT be taken alive, even if he does give up........ Bet on that

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by unphased

Or...a diversion to stike somewhere else, like the guy in Norway did.

I think he may have a bunker... For some reason I can't get "bunker" out of my head after the Alabama lie...

This will be an interesting time coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just read through the Clear Channel hosted PDF manifesto, and boy oh BOY, this guy strikes me as royally p*ssed off. If the racism, abuses and corruption are half as bad as he says, and he's really exhausted all possible legit and legal options, I can see how he'd feel backed into a corner and come to the "enough is enough" stage and go human hunting. As far as his threat to the families goes, somehow, I think he's doing a little psychological string-pulling there. I have nothing to base it on, but I simply have a feeling the threat to spouses & kids isn't genuine, that the goal is to make the officers jumpy & sweat bullets.

And I have to agree that it looks like he's luring the cops up there. Whether or not he's there is a whole 'nother thing. I'd assume he's lured a police presence up into the mountains to thin out the herd back home a little, and is probably in town somewhere waiting for an open shot at someone. Either that, or he's on the periphery somewhere watching the cops close in up there and is going to hit them hard. I dunno. We just have to wait & see how this plays out.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I just read through the Clear Channel hosted PDF manifesto, and boy oh BOY, this guy strikes me as royally p*ssed off. If the racism, abuses and corruption are half as bad as he says, and he's really exhausted all possible legit and legal options, I can see how he'd feel backed into a corner and come to the "enough is enough" stage and go human hunting. As far as his threat to the families goes, somehow, I think he's doing a little psychological string-pulling there. I have nothing to base it on, but I simply have a feeling the threat to spouses & kids isn't genuine, that the goal is to make the officers jumpy & sweat bullets.

And I have to agree that it looks like he's luring the cops up there. Whether or not he's there is a whole 'nother thing. I'd assume he's lured a police presence up into the mountains to thin out the herd back home a little, and is probably in town somewhere waiting for an open shot at someone. Either that, or he's on the periphery somewhere watching the cops close in up there and is going to hit them hard. I dunno. We just have to wait & see how this plays out.

Remember the mountain scene in the film 'Shooter'?

He said he had a 50 cal. I feel like he could be setting a scene for cops to bring flood lights and set up a staging area, or a shooting range for him..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So what do you think about the whole thing now? I'm curious.

I just realized something...he is a suspect in murders where no one has ID'd or witnessed him actually committing the crimes he's accused of. Now, this whole thing really stinks.

Everyone including Chief Beck has already convicted this man...Chief Beck said on TV that he had "no interest in looking into Dorner's claims of wrongful termination and that Dorner has committed atrocious crimes". The LAPD Chief of Police has already convicted this man...that's not his job?

I'm not saying he didn't commit the crimes either...but that's one for the public courts to decide. Not the freaking Chief of Police.

ETA
Many of us here around ATS are guilty of convicting this man already. Just read all the comments.."he killed"..."he killed innocent people"...etc. We should all stop doing this. I've done it before in the past and I'm as guilty as the rest, but we should really let this thing play out and hope that we hear the truth in the end and not be so quick to judge others.

I doubt we will ever get any truth though

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yup and he also said Mobile command posts were target rich environments....I wonder if something tragic is about to go down tonight under the cover of darkness?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

He already killed one of their daughters and her fiance. It's no bluff.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Maybe it's time to send this guy in..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Huh!?

"Alabama lie"?

Cripes.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Isn't Rambo a better analogy?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Order out of Chaos -

We all become "suspects" as the people are hunted and killed. The police state is rationalized even further for our own protection.

More "guns are bad" propaganda as people are killed and injured during this episode.

Is the mention of high powered weaponry to get us ready for the fact that some bad ass # is going to go down? We don't even know who would be doing it, they dress up any guy his size in an all black uniform and ski-mask and say it's him.

LA is going to be intense as hell the next few days!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by canucks555
Intelligent fellow. Believable manifesto....but still a murderer...

He'll give himself up outside CA. Go wherever he knows he wont get shot with his arms up.
*Hopefully
edit on 7-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

If you believe the second part of your post then you couldn't have read the manifesto.

He already knows EXACTLY what the LAPD is gonna do. =)
The lapd has already shot innocent people because they are so on edge and you think even if this guy does give up their going to take him in.. This ends with this guy dead..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2388

Sorry Dilrod but a "spook" is an intelligence guy.One would think a person would know that but I guess it's a soldier thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Anyone else think this sounds like an action movie story?

Rouge cop goes and kills other cops for his personal reasons and/or other reasons...

I just saw this on the news an hour or so ago. And, WITHOUT condoning his actions--because I have no clue personally why he's doing this--I have to say that it IS rather impressive that he was able to snipe police officers repeatedly, and get away scott-free each time.

THAT is action-movie worthy.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Here's what I think.

I think it's high time to send a message to the MSM from ATS to Reuturs and the Associated Press, that were just not buying their crap anymore. They just reported that a gas station attendant saw Dorner and waived down an LAPD squad car in Corona ? HA HA WTF is LAPD doing in Corona and then being waived down by a gas station attendant my ass.

This is total BS. !

edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I heard he had been tied to the murder of the girl and cop...not that it was conclusive?

They said he ditched cell phone and all digital trail back in January.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

The "LA intense as hell.." thing is a really disturbing aspect of this whole thing playing out. There is a significant number of the population there who will buy into his reasoning.

Also, on a side bar note...a reporter on CNN asked earlier today whether this guy would qualify as a candidate for targeting by drone.... no charges, no trial yet.

edit on 2/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by aaron2388

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
A high and mighty spook/ squid and an officer at that, melts down when he has to start again.Welcome to the real world wussy.
So he decided to have a lethal temper tantrum instead of learning how to adapt.
If you're still breathing you still have a chance to make it if you know how to keep driving yourself,he knew it ,he just wanted it his way, now he'll get NOTHING his way, maybe dead. F##kin idiot anyway.

A 'high and mighty spook?' LOL love the internet racists..so bold on the internet, yet so timid and scared in real life..how pathetic

Stop it or you'll be no better.

No harm no foul. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
edit on 7-2-2013 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

Pointing out and laughing at a coward typing racial slurs on the internet makes me no better than the racist himself? I don't follow your logic

I just didn't want you to lower yourself to his standards. We know what he is, don't feed into it. Misery loves company you know.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah...the more and more I think about this and listen to everything being reported...it is some BS, I agree!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Or his plan. I remember reading in his manifesto the warning to shelve all tactical responses they may have in mind. He is telling them to throw away the book. He helped write it.

Counter-counter-counter terrorist tactics. I bet all his "Clues" are false leads. Likely he is dividing their forces and will strike them where they ain't.

They have trained their civilian military police well. Problem with that is when one goes rogue, watch out.

The footage I just saw on CNN of the police has them looking like angry insects buzzing around stinging everything in sight.

Successful operation on his part so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join