It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
A high and mighty spook/ squid and an officer at that, melts down when he has to start again.Welcome to the real world wussy.
So he decided to have a lethal temper tantrum instead of learning how to adapt.
If you're still breathing you still have a chance to make it if you know how to keep driving yourself,he knew it ,he just wanted it his way, now he'll get NOTHING his way, maybe dead. F##kin idiot anyway.

A 'high and mighty spook?' LOL love the internet racists..so bold on the internet, yet so timid and scared in real life..how pathetic

Ahahahahaha. Idiot.

I don't think the word "spook" has been uttered in that context since the Mississippi lynchings of the mid 1960s

The guy was a crypto and info ops dweeb. Doesn't even qualify as a spook, but that's the context - Intelligence officer/analyst/whatever = "spook" due to the "spooky" things they are apparently privy to.

Go get all anti-racism handwringing somewhere else. This topic isn't about the dude being African American, it's about him apparently declaring war on the terminally-corrupt LAPD.
edit on 7-2-2013 by nottelling because: Salted the post with spelling and grammatical errors so as not to appear infallible.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's not actually. Most states allow officers to enforce law throughout the state, which is why whenever there is a disaster, police departments from all over the state often send their officers to help. Especially considering that Dorner allegedly shot an LAPD cop, they would be all over it. I found this article from a few years ago on the LAPD assisting another agency in a manhunt:
abclocal.go.com...

Also, don't take me as being pro-cop. I'm against corruption and I trust them less than most other people, especially bigger departments like the LAPD, but I take a reasonable approach to what is said.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
I want this guy to win

Me too !!!!

link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

What do you mean by "There is a significant number of the population there who will buy into his reasoning"? I live in Los Angeles and as a matter of fact just like thousands and thousands over decades have been a victim of some form of criminal behavior by LAPD and LACSD (sheriff dept), so yes we do buy into his manifesto to a degree as many of us understand where he is coming from from experience. This man certainly had some serious issues with his employer...many people in Los Angeles law enforcement and it's citizens know what the heck is going on, has gone on and continues to go on.

If he even exists ? I have dinner and a warm bed wait'in for him and will fight to the death protecting him.

link   
reply to post by Daedalus

it's plain to see what their policy is, in regards to this guy..

And their fear." Armed and dangerous" is an excuse to shoot to kill a suspect if necessary. It takes on a whole new meaning when it is one of their own. Armed, trained, dangerous and hunting fellow officers. The one look alike truck had two Vietnamese women in it. Far different than a tall black man.

They opened up on the make and color of truck out of fear. At night all colors fade to black. Should be a sleepless night in LA.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Using murder to get your point across will only serve to get it buried beneath the outrage against your actions.

Like using the law will do the vast majority of us any damn good?

Look throughout history. Whom does the law serve? Everything, sufficiently empowered, always serves evil for it's own gain.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Anyone else think this sounds like an action movie story?

Oh you mean scripted ? That's just nutty, you're out there pal . No way, boy have you been hitt'in the sauce or what ?

edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

To me it sounds like this guy was screwed over really badly and now wants revenge (which as we know, is a major puller for plots in Hollywood), although why wait 5 years?

Also, he's making out like he was being wronged:

In a Facebook post, Dorner said he knew he would be vilified by the LAPD and the news media, but that "unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name".

news.sky.com...

Corrupt police force? Never

edit on 7-2-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Some of you people rooting this guy on is shameful. This is pretty low. Now should the police officers who shot tinnocent folks be in jail yes if it was me or you that shot innocent people we would be in jail very quickly

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
I don't care how this person has been wronged, if he has indeed been wronged, but going on a shooting rampage to prove a point, or get justice, is psychotic.

Here's another case to consider:

news.yahoo.com...

It's also psychotic to convict someone of a crime with no proof/evidence...don't cha' think
there's a problem right there...I'm not saying he did or didn't do it...but I'm no judge either, but I guess you are since you've already made yourself judge and jury and even you have a verdict that reads "GUILTY"!!!!!

I had no idea so many people had so much evidence against this guy that he's already been convicted of a crime where there's zero proof he's done anything yet.

It's amazing...simply amazing

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I don't think my words need decoding. I'm saying that there is every reason to believe that there is a significant number of the population in the area that feels similar to him, justifiably so, based on countless news items and documented systemic corruption,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
I want this guy to win

There's no chance of that now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Looks like the LAPD are going crazy, and shooting anybody that fits the description...or actually
that's not fair...shooting anyone driving a "vehicle" that fits the description....

Quote from the link...

**** Here’s a quick update*****WTF? So police in Southern California have shot two unarmed Asian women who were delivering newspapers.. The women were driving a truck similar to what the wanted LAPD officer is reported to be driving.. They saw the women throwing papers out the window and got spooked and shot them.. A short time later a white male also unarmed was driving a similar blue pick up truck.. he too was shot by police who believed he was the suspect.. Keep in mind the man they are looking for is a 6foot 4 Black male.. TV news stations in LA are warning people not to drive pick up trucks in LA and to obey all traffic laws or rick being shot by police who are all stressed out and tense.. This is happening right now.. Its no exaggeration…

Man ifesto
edit on 7-2-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

I wonder maybe if they just want to silence this guy quick as possible. Him talking could be a big problem for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
To me it sounds like this guy was screwed over really badly and now wants revenge (which as we know, is a major puller for plots in Hollywood), although why wait 5 years?

He waited until now because he was honorably discharged from the Navy Reserve on February 1, which was last Friday.

Dorner Timeline

February 1: Dorner leaves Navy

Dorner was honorably discharged from the the U.S. Navy Reserve as a lieutenant, according to Pentagon records.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I thought about why he waited 5 years for a while. and after legal venues being exhausted in that time frame, I think one other possible use for that time frame applies. To gather his weapons & ammo without red-flagging himself. If he has much more than his manifesto says, he could have spent years collecting it. Also, if he has anything illegal, he could have spent years trying to find the right connections for acquiring them. I'm not saying he spent all 5 years stockpiling weapons & ammo, but he certainly could have spent a year or two doing so slowly.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

A 'high and mighty spook?' LOL love the internet racists..so bold on the internet, yet so timid and scared in real life..how pathetic

yeah...spook..as in he was in intelligence in the navy?

i guess we know where your mind is at...

link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Some of you people rooting this guy on is shameful. This is pretty low. Now should the police officers who shot tinnocent folks be in jail yes if it was me or you that shot innocent people we would be in jail very quickly

I would MUCH rather see this man have his name cleared (at least in the filing a false claim case..if he killed that girl and her fiance he should face a judge and jury for his crime) and the incredibly corrupt LAPD be exposed and subsequently reformed, than to see him gunned down and this swept under the rug. This might be our best chance in years for some serious change.

link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

I'm not labeling you, sorry if I bit down hard on your comment but the only time I ever see LAPD out of their jurisdiction. Is if their on the freeway going home or going to work or at the station delivering a high profile felon. They absolutely do not patrol Carona from L. A. Doesn't happen. I know for a fact the Sheriff's office of Riverside county
wouldn't even let that slide.
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

yeah...spook..as in he was in intelligence in the navy?

i guess we know where your mind is at...

Lol I'm sorry but these 'I guess we know where your mind is at' type responses are hilarious. You'd think I created my own definition of the word 'spook', even though others in this very thread have already confirmed that it is indeed a known racial slur. Stop looking for stars, champ.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

I agree.

Unfortunately, and factually speaking; police kill and will continue to kill more people unjustifiably/legally than any civilian can or will.

Truth.

As a civilian if you kill and it's found to be illegally done without justification you go to jail. Get death penalty if its a police.

As a police officer if you kill it will never be found illegally done without justification. Because your a police officer.

Remember police officers are taught to dominate every situation, even when it's not a situation. We unfortunately run the risk of being killed by entering any situation with them.

Especially if you have an issue with someone trying to dominate you.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reading his manifesto his spelling of new instead of knew stuck out to me.
Nothing else to add.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join