It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dorner doesn't need to do anything more. The LAPD will do it instead. This is typical autoimmune response. They are overheating and developing high fever.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I knew you weren't labeling me, I was just making that clear for anyone else. In situations like an officer down, the local municipalities would probably be a lot more lenient in letting the department catch "their guy", especially with the brotherhood mentality that all cops share.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I don't think my words need decoding. I'm saying that there is every reason to believe that there is a significant number of the population in the area that feels similar to him, justifiably so, based on countless news items and documented systemic corruption,

I 2nd that!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This guy is making a point, suicidally.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by aaron2388
Well apparently he meant 'spook' in a different way so I am completely in the wrong. I agree with that sentiment though in general when dealing with actual racism.

Let me ask you something. What's the difference between a high and might spook, and an uppity spook?

He digressed it into a different meaning. Be that as it may, it seems the LAPD may soon have their hands full with civilians who have had enough of there #. Hopefully it's contagious and spreads across America empowering civilians to take action against crooked police officers.

Intimidation only goes so far.

The police have strength in numbers. We civilians out number them.

If they won't fix problems amongst themselves, then maybe they need a little help from us. Our taxes pay them after all, we should have some say in their conduct.

Hoping for a little gas on the fire, you know.

The bold is exactly what I hope comes of this.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Some of you people rooting this guy on is shameful. This is pretty low. Now should the police officers who shot tinnocent folks be in jail yes if it was me or you that shot innocent people we would be in jail very quickly

Under normal circumstances even I would agree. But I don't trust anything enough these days to believe even a perfect story rolling off the tongue of the MSM. This story being what it is and also being the LAPD ?
I thumb my nose at you.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm not going to get into a war of words with you either nor did I ask you to "decode" anything, or maybe you shouldn't be writing in code...but when you use words like "buy into" it could mean anything. I asked you a fair question about what you meant and what your experiences were since you were speaking about Los Angeles and what some of us would "buy into"...no need talk down to me.

Thanks for being an example for ATS, I appreciate it

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Well apparently he meant 'spook' in a different way so I am completely in the wrong. I agree with that sentiment though in general when dealing with actual racism.

Let me ask you something. What's the difference between a high and might spook, and an uppity spook?

He digressed it into a different meaning. Be that as it may, it seems the LAPD may soon have their hands full with civilians who have had enough of there #. Hopefully it's contagious and spreads across America empowering civilians to take action against crooked police officers.

Intimidation only goes so far.

The police have strength in numbers. We civilians out number them.

If they won't fix problems amongst themselves, then maybe they need a little help from us. Our taxes pay them after all, we should have some say in their conduct.

Hoping for a little gas on the fire, you know.

The bold is exactly what I hope comes of this.

I'm with you on that one.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by randyvs

Did you just hear the bullcrap story on KCAL 9 about how his wallet was left behind in San Diego after he supposedly tried to steal a boat and had his "Detective" badge in the wallet????? But, who would try to steal a boat and leave their wallet behind? That's some crazy crap.

Now, if I remember correctly...wasn't he fired back in 2008-09? And when you're fired from law enforcement...don't you have to turn in your badge???

WTF????

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Haha, good catch!
That's like the 'terrorists' intact passports being found in the pulverized ashes of the twin towers 9/11...

These alphabet guys should hire a better Hollywood screenwriter!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

I knew you weren't labeling me, I was just making that clear for anyone else. In situations like an officer down, the local municipalities would probably be a lot more lenient in letting the department catch "their guy", especially with the brotherhood mentality that all cops share.

Hey OMgosh now you're mak'in sense . See I have an excellent story on what you say and it is based in Chino Ca. And that is one the first police forces this guy allegedly fired on.

Going back to 1974 I was living at 4616 Riverside Dr. Chino Ca. I had just got home from school and went out to grab the mail for mom. Riverside Dr. is still a four lane highway even today. Google it. Before I got to the mail box.
I heard that sound of a car engine we all recognize and then the siren blew and a CHP blew by our house doing at least 110 MPH. No sooner did he get by me there were squad cars from every surrounding town pouring out of side streets and heading east from our location. I saw Ontario, Fontana, Pomona, Diamond Bar, all in multiples and the last one to fly by was a State Trooper. The green ones.

I told my mom the Chino Sinners I think must have shot a cop. Cause I could see down Riverside Dr. The cops were pouring into the projects. I was close. See the police station is almost right there in the hood on Central ave. Well the cops found all their heroin in "Our lady of Guadalupe church " right there on Dst. I knew all the Chino Sinners back then and those guys were full on gangsters. They pulled ten low riders up on D in front of the police station. Each car was loaded down with four. They all exited their vehicles armed to the teeth and emptied their weapons into the police station. Calmly got back in their cars and drove away.

So ya you're right about that. But just out patrolling. Never seen that.

edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

buy into = believe, agree, subscribe to...

All of my comments were self-explanatory, so there is nothing decode. My apologies, but I think you may have read too much into it. Let's not derail further. If you would like more explanation, feel free to PM me.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Rather than try to remove every single post that debates the definition of "spook" - can we please just agree that it is a term referring to a member of the intelligence community and go back to discussing the topic itself?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Having read the article and the different articles, there are a few things that can be stated:

As noble as his actions are, unfortunately he is going to cause alot of problems in the long run for his actions, no matter how justified they may be. Right now he is killing people, and is acting as judge, jury and exocutioner, and ultimately no one person should hold that much power in their hands. It should not be for him to distribute justice, no matter how vile a person they are, as then it would indicate that he is no better than the people he is bringing to justice.

This person, based off of what is stated, is going to be giving the authorities no end of problems. Right now they are hunting for him, but based off of his actions, he is not going to go down without a fight, which will lead to endless discussions of conspiracies on the part of the public and here on ATS as to how and why he did what he has done.

What is known, is that he is a marksman, and ultimately a trained ex member of the police. He knows their tactics, the strengths and weaknesses. All of his actions would indicate that he is letting them find out where he has been, with no clear cut idea on what his next move is going to be, and that makes him dangerous. There has been no discussion as to what weapons he has access to, or has in his possession. Nor any indication as to how extensive his training has been, beyond what has been printed out.

While the authorities do not believe he can hide, of that they are very much mistaken. If anything Southern California has a high number of homeless population, and as a police officer he would know where such hangs out, what they wear, how they act, and if he is running, he would use that to his advantagae, hiding in plain sight. And as he is now considered a viable threat to the police, then it is going to be even more harder for them to not only apprehend him, but also to do their job in the process. The only question now is when is this going to end and how many people are going to get hurt in the process of his vendetta against the police.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

To me it sounds like this guy was screwed over really badly and now wants revenge (which as we know, is a major puller for plots in Hollywood), although why wait 5 years?

read the letter...he's not out for revenge, he wants justice.

as to the 5 year thing, im thinking he's been tied up in court, or trying to get the feds involved...you know, exhausting all his options....

Also, he's making out like he was being wronged:

if you read what he wrote, and it is all accurate, he WAS wronged, in a big way...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

How does killing the fiance and daughter of some guy "HELP" him in any way?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Fuhgeddiboutit. This one reeks of special ops. Let me count the ways:

Firstly, Dorner sounds like special forces--probably in the SEALS.

www.cnn.com...
He joined the Navy after college, receiving a commission as an ensign in July 2002. He trained in river-warfare units..

www.theglobeandmail.com...
He served in a naval undersea warfare unit* ..... “I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordinance and survival training I’ve been given,” the manifesto read.

*This probably means UDTs(underwater demolition teams), like Jesse Ventura.

--------------

Secondly, Dorner seems to have spent remarkably little time with the LAPD, maybe even less than a year. I think he was being 'sheep-dipped':

www.cnn.com...
2005-2006: Dorner starts LAPD career
Dorner enrolled in the LAPD Academy in February 2005. After graduation, he spent a few months on the streets as a trainee.
2006-2007: In Iraq with the Navy
The Navy recalled Dorner to active duty, and he served a 2006-2007 stint in Iraq guarding oil platforms.
2007-2011: Return to LAPD, termination and appeals
After his tour in Iraq, Dorner returned to the LAPD in 2007. Shortly after his return, he reported excessive force by a fellow police officer in July 2007.

Why would the Navy need to drag Dorner away from his new career just to guard an oil platform? Why would Dorner have gotten all upset about a fellow cop who kicked a suspect a couple of times? He didn't know that ratting out a fellow officer would have made him an instant pariah to his fellow cops? Yes, he did.

---------

Thirdly, the LAPD has been uncharacteristically forthcoming with information in regard to Dorner's complaints:

www.cnn.com...
In a letter allegedly written by Dorner and provided to CNN this week, he said he was relieved of his duties in 2008 after he made the report against the other officer. The letter was provided to CNN by an LAPD source after this week's manhunt began.

www.cnn.com...
An LAPD source gives CNN the manifesto that Dorner allegedly wrote.

Forget it. No way would a police department give a cop killer the opportunity to present his grievances and thereby reward him for his crime.

----------------

Mr. Uber-Rambo eludes a massive police dragnet but loses his wallet. Uh-huh....

www.cnn.com...
Later, a wallet is found containing Dorner's identification and an LAPD detective's badge near the San Diego airport, according to police.

edit on 7-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

link   

I agree. On the other hand, even some media are saying "allegedly killed"; so it hasn't actually been proved beyond reasonable doubt that he killed the daughter and her boyfriend...

link   

edit on 7-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
reply to post by Daedalus

How does killing the fiance and daughter of some guy "HELP" him in any way?

It doesn't. Guy is a murderer.
The ATS crowd just gets a little excited, jittery and stoopid sometimes.
edit on 7-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
And as he is now considered a viable threat to the police, then it is going to be even more harder for them to not only apprehend him, but also to do their job in the process.

Don't know if you've noticed but they aren't really in the apprehend mood anymore.

They are going to straight up execute him.

Mexican officials have already said they would shoot him on the spot if he attempted to cross.

And with the LAPD shooting a bunch of innocents, it's fairly clear they are in a warfare state of mind.

This could set so much precedence.
If he is killed unjust then that creates variables in favour of the anti-gov crowd.

If he continues to elude, the police will be forced to bring out more forceful procedures, allowing them in the future to use whatever necessary at their disposal.

Dangerous precedent.
edit on 7-2-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join