It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So if you're ruling out the report that a rouge meteorite started the fire, should I assume you agree with my earlier report that Dorner was all tuckered out from the days events and was smoking while laying in bed. Unfortunately he quickly went off to dreamland holding a lit cigarette which tragically set the mattress ablaze and spread throughout the cabin like a wildfire.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by randyvs

So if you're ruling out the report that a rouge meteorite started the fire, should I assume you agree with my earlier report that Dorner was all tuckered out from the days events and was smoking while laying in bed. Unfortunately he quickly went off to dreamland holding a lit cigarette which tragically set the mattress ablaze and spread throughout the cabin like a wildfire.

Well Nick, while I think it's to early to rule anything out completely. I'm sure everyone would agree on one thing. That being between the authorities and the MSM, there's always an ample amount of lies to choose from. Back to you in the studio.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The San Bernadino Sheriff's Office latest press conference reveals they believe that Dorner died of a single gunshot wound to the head but they are not sure. (Might there be a chance that he died of natural causes and the timing of his passing was just a coincidence???)

The San Bernadino Sheriff's Office reiterated that they did not intentionally set the fire and the Sheriff spokesperson proved he was telling the truth when he stepped out from behind the podium and said "look my pants are not on fire" therefore it can't be 'Liar, Liar; Pants on Fire'... right?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
SB sheriff says fire not intentionally set.

Guess despite people on scene wanting to burn it down, they didn't mean to do it.

That's their story.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Doctor said he died from the bullet in the head.

edition.cnn.com...

Autopsy results on former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner show he died from a single gunshot wound to the head that was likely self-inflicted, authorities said Friday.

They tried to save him, but help arrived too late

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
CNN was on the tv in front of my treadmill at the gym this morning and I saw the Reynolds interviewed about their experience with Dorner who allegedly held them against their will but was nice enough to leave their mobile phone on the coffee table when he left stealing their car.

The story then focused on sweatshirt guy who was car jacked by Dorner. I mention this because dirty sweatshirt guy mentions that Dorner crashed the Reynolds car prior to car jacking him.

I mention this because I've never seen a photo or video of the Reynolds' vehicle showing damage from this alleged accident. Has anyone seen visual evidence of this?

For such a alleged mastermind, Dorner certainly seems to not have the ability to do the most basic things: not lose his wallet ( he lost three in less than a week) and be a component driver ( he allegedly had two accidents in less than a week, accidents which apparently disabled both vehicles)...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Look what I Scooby Doo'd; it is most interesting:

Advisory: Clarification to Media Outlets regarding requests to interview LAPD Personnel and/or Family members involved with the Dorner incident

The Chief of Police has directed that all LAPD personnel involved with the Dorner incident, particularly those personnel connected with the protection details, including the protectees and their families, not participate in any media interviews at this time. The Department is not opposed to entertaining requests for such interviews in the future when the investigation has concluded and such interviews will not impact the investigations of all involved agencies.

We appreciate the cooperation of all journalists and request that all attempts to contact LAPD personnel involved with the Dorner case cease immediately. All future requests shall be submitted through the LAPD Media Relations Section and will be considered on a case by case basis in compliance with the Chief’s current directive

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Doctor said he died from the bullet in the head.

Though they didn't say where in the head the entrance wound was located. In his face? In the back of the head? Details count.

------------

Some more info, and some more questions:

documents.latimes.com...
SEARCH WARRANT and AFFIDAVIT
CURRENT INVESTIGATION
On 2/3/13 Irvine Police Department Detectives were called out to the parking structure of (Redacted), located in the City of Irvine County of Orange, for a murder investigation. .... The evidence located at the crime scene indicated that the couple been shot multiple times by rounds from a 9mm pistol and the suspect was using a high capacity magazine to fire that many rounds.

Why did they conclude at that time that there was only one suspect? Why would they conclude that a high capacity magazine must have been used, as opposed to two or more regular capacity mags? Do you get the feeling they might have video of the actual shooting?

Dorner was apparently running out of wallets to drop, so he used other forms of ID to tie him to the crime:

documents.latimes.com...
On 2/5/13 Detective Sergeant B. Bingham received a phone call from the Watch Commander at the National City Police Department regarding Los Angeles Police Department equipment that was found and turned in to them. Some of the equipment found included: police uniforms, police duty gear, high capacity magazines for 9mm ammunition, and a badge for Officer Dorner. ....

latimesblogs.latimes.com...
Two days after Lawrence and Quan were gunned down, police in National City discovered in a trash bin leather duty gear, uniforms with name tags for Dorner and a high-capacity magazine for 9-millimeter bullets that were believed to belong to Dorner, according to the affidavit.
Irvine police detectives also viewed surveillance video that showed Dorner discarding the items in the trash bin.

Why can they not show us this video? Who exactly found all this gear in the dumpster? And of course it is just coincidence that he had high capacity mags, which are being targeted in the latest gun-grabber legislation.

documents.latimes.com...
In Dorner's facebook document he acknowledges dome of his friends.... Amongst the friends he acknowledges was a subject identified as Jason Young. .... Young advised Dorner had many high-powered rifles.... The photos(that Dorner had sent to Young over the past year) were of various firearms, weapons sights, supressors(silencers), and high capacity magazines. Young advised that Dorner was planning to sell the weapons....

Where exactly did Dorner get all his rifles? If he was planning a killing spree why would he try to get rid of his guns?

documents.latimes.com...
ATTACHMENT
Locations to be searched: ...
Blue 2006 Nissan Titan ...., Cal plate 7X03191

Blue, black, grey... Hey, it's all good.

edit on 16-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Don't forget the boat that he tried to hijack and was unable to operate!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by NickDC202

Don't forget the boat that he tried to hijack and was unable to operate!

Speaking of boats, I give you a tale of two boats (yachts), two boatmen (commercial fisherman Jeremy Smith and an unnamed 81-year-old man yacht owner) and a serial wallet misplacer with Mr Magoo-like driving skills evidenced by his weekly multiple auto accidents (Christopher Dorner).

Tale #1: Boat owner hopes Dorner is finished off
From the San Diego Union Tribune February 12

A San Diego yacht owner whose boat was nearly hijacked last week by an intruder police believe was fugitive Christopher Dorner said Tuesday he hopes authorities finish him off in Big Bear.

“I hope they finish him up today. We don’t want the expense of a trial,” said the 81-year-old yachtsman, who did not want his name published because he is a crime victim. He was alone on his boat about 10 p.m. Feb. 6 when a large black man came aboard, tied him up, and said he wanted to go to Mexico, authorities have said. The intruder tried to steer the 42-foot cabin cruiser away from its dock at Southwestern Yacht Club near Point Loma, but a line became entangled in the propeller and he gave up, authorities said.

He left the yacht and the owner made enough noise to attract the attention of people on nearby boats.

The article concludes:

“It’s past, it’s over,” the yacht owner said of his encounter with Dorner. “He smashed things and took my cellphone. He wasn’t very friendly when he was here, especially when he tied me up. So, good riddance.”

Tale #2: Dorner Tried to Hitch Boat Ride to Mexico: Sources
From KNSD 7 NBC San Diego February 17

Fishermen at Driscoll Wharf told NBC 7 exclusively that Dorner was on the pier near Nimitz and Harbor Island Drive on Feb. 5 trying to charm his way into a boat ride to Mexico. “He kept saying he wanted to go fishing off Mexico. I said ‘Mexico? That’s kinda weird. You could go fishing on the bay,’” said Jeremy Smith, a local commercial fisherman.

Note the date, February 5, that Dorner first went to Driscoll Wharf.

Smith and others at the dock said Dorner was willing to pay $200 to $400 for someone to take him out to sea. He told the fishermen he was going to be deployed to Afghanistan and just wanted to go fishing in Mexico first. But at this pier, far away from popular fishing charters, most people were making repairs on their boats, not ready to go to sea.Smith offered to show him around a luxury yacht that was for sale docked at the pier. But he asked him to remove the military style boots Dorner was wearing to keep the white carpeting clean. Dorner declined.

Here is a up to date photo of Driscoll's Wharf to fully understand what the article fails to communicate

It is important the highlight that in doing a simple Google Map search of Driscoll's Wharf and sub-search for fishing charters,FIVE major fishing charter company docks within 1/4 mile of Driscolls Wharf. Including Fisherman's Landing which is "home to the finest Charter Boat fleet on the West Coast. Whether you're looking for long range trips, or just a 1/2 day out, we have the boats to accommodate your needs."

These five major charter companies boats are not included in the above photo, those are just the boats docked at Driscoll's Wharf (allegedly ALL broken down... which is clearly malarkey from the photo).

One other fun fact: DIRECTLY across from Driscoll's Wharf is.... you guessed it the North Island Naval Air Station on Coronado Island.

The February 17 story from KNSD continues:

After spending an hour at the pier, the fishermen said Dorner left, but returned with fish tacos for Smith, hoping that would convince the fisherman to help him find a charter.

The witnesses reported Dorner was very friendly, always with a smile on his face, calling himself "Mike." The man who called himself "Mike" told Smith a story about a friend who was having problems with the police and said his friend had been fired. "I think he was talking about himself, now that I think about it," added Smith.

Dorner eventually left peacefully without his ride to Mexico, the group of fisherman said.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ABOVE POST CONTINUED:

Ok so Dorner is in an area that as I noted above is like a boomtown for fishing charter companies (as well as a number of private marinas in walking distance to Driscoll's Wharf) but instead of finding one of the many smaller marinas which would likely have a minimal staff and equipment that would serve his needs, Dorner goes and buys tacos for the fisherman (yes, I too wondered why he would buy fish tacos for a fisherman) in hopes of sweet talking himself onto a boat without having to take off his shoes (because, as everyone knows, they don’t sell shoes in Mexico). After again being told that all the boats are allegedly broken, except this one yacht which if someone removed his shoes he could tour, Dorner then blabs about his fake friend and eventually leaves.

What does Dorner do next? KNSD tells us:

Smith said Dorner returned to the wharf on Feb. 6 but still couldn't find anyone to take him to Mexican waters.
That same day, a man fitting Dorner’s description tried to steal a boat from a San Diego marina, according to officials. An 81-year-old man on the boat was tied up but uninjured. The would-be boat thief was unable to steal the boat and fled.

Later that night, police issued Dorner's description, and the fishermen said they notified authorities of their encounter.

Yes, he uses the “third time’s the charm” logic and goes back to the same fisherman with the same request that he was twice told wasn’t possible the day before. 8-10 hours later Dorner travels a whole 1.5 miles from Driscoll’s Wharf to the Southwestern Yacht Club (also less than a mile swim from the Naval Air Station) where he utilized his patented Chris Dorner tie up skills which seem to be less effective than using newspaper to tie up a victim but more effective than invisible rope you pretend to use to detain someone. After flubbing his nautical getaway by being carless and letting a line get caught in the propeller, instead of finding a solution or commandeering another vessel, Dorner decides it is gonna be Big Bear or nowhere.

Specifically related to Today’s Tales I’ve shared, is anyone believing this?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why not just walk across the border? They don't check your ID going into Mexico, and Feb 5th was a day after the first two murders, when his name had not even come up as a suspect(as far as I know). I get the feeling he was deliberately trying to get noticed.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
People, get real! We only got charred body, like Hitler's. And plenty of planted proofs around, to make sure we get the message. But, charred body... wth

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And all it would take is one lying medical examiner to complete the hoax.

-------------

Funny how we hear nothing anymore about Dorner's arsenal. I thought he was loaded to the gills with AR-15s? Maybe there weren't any.

Also, have you heard any interviews of his buddies in the Navy? I haven't. They are keeping very quiet about Dorner's training and records.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A lying medical examiner might sound a little far fetched but here in Chicago you only have to look at the case of Kathleen Savio (Drew Peterson's ex-wife).

A few days before her divorce was to be final, she was found dead in a dry bath tub.
The wonderful conclusion was she hit her head, drowned and then bath tub somehow drained.
It was just one of those coincidences that her ex-cop husband was able to get 100% of the assets.

The initial medical examiner ruled this an accident. Foul play wasn't even a consideration.

Would another medical examiner be willing to "view" certain details for their cop friends?

I hope the mother is able to get a second autopsy.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Also, have you heard any interviews of his buddies in the Navy? I haven't. They are keeping very quiet about Dorner's training and records.

I hadn't considered that. Duh.

He doesn't show in the DOD fast lookup. At least, not as Christopher Dorner, Navy. This isn't 100%, but for recent vets, it's close: a lot of people are in there.This Warrants Further Investigation.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The rifle allegedly used by Dorner:

www.pe.com...
Investigators found an arsenal of assault rifles, small handguns, a Kevlar helmet and grenades during the manhunt, Herbert said during the news conference.

Grenades? Where would he get these? Oddly, none of the gear displayed looks in any way scorched by the flames.

"All the artillery shells, tear gas canisters and bullets from the intense shootout between police and Dorner have been collected by authorities and were gone before the road was reopened."

Artillery shells?

edit on 18-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Investigators found an arsenal of assault rifles, small handguns, a Kevlar helmet and grenades during the manhunt, Herbert said during the news conference.

Grenades? Where would he get these? Oddly, none of the gear displayed looks in any way scorched by the flames.

"All the artillery shells, tear gas canisters and bullets from the intense shootout between police and Dorner have been collected by authorities and were gone before the road was reopened."

Artillery shells?

edit on 18-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

More importantly, why isn't there a hint of any fire damage or soot on the items pictured?

I don't know enough about grenades to know the answer to this and this might cause folks more knowledgeable than myself to have a good laugh, but in all seriousness:
Wouldn't grenades explode in that fire? If so, why didn't we witness or hear reports of some huge kaboom?

Also, is this still the most active Dorner thread where all the cool kids are posting or might someone recommend another?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Artillery shells? What, he was walking around with a six gun that fires one oh five mm cannon shells? I mean with biceps that size, I wouldnt put it completely past him, but this is RIDICULOUS! Fancy a person seeing fit to comment on such matters despite obviously having no bloody clue what hes talking about?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
A lying medical examiner might sound a little far fetched but here in Chicago you only have to look at the case of Kathleen Savio (Drew Peterson's ex-wife).

A few days before her divorce was to be final, she was found dead in a dry bath tub.
The wonderful conclusion was she hit her head, drowned and then bath tub somehow drained.
It was just one of those coincidences that her ex-cop husband was able to get 100% of the assets.

The initial medical examiner ruled this an accident. Foul play wasn't even a consideration.

Would another medical examiner be willing to "view" certain details for their cop friends?

I hope the mother is able to get a second autopsy.

I hate to correct you Daughter2, but it was not the Cook County folks who handled Savio's case, it was the Will County coroner's office & medical examiner.

I wouldn't want to see the good name of the Cook County morgue and medical examiner site to be tarnished, even the media has only positive things to say about the Cook County facilities:

From the Chicago Sun-Times
20 June 2012

It was a house of horrors.

Body parts in plastic bags tossed on a cooler floor.

Corpse-carrying forklifts driven by untrained workers crashing into shelves holding the dead.

Autopsy instruments smeared with bodily fluids strewn haphazardly.

Dead bodies stacked unceremoniously in coolers.

Unrelenting stench.

But worst of all: A potential breeding ground for a communicable disease nightmare.

I think we can all agree that if there is a God we won't die in Cook County...

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102 >>

join