Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Maybe this guy showed up...

"He's not here to save Dorner from you. He's here to save YOU from Dorner"

Not really....I think he's probably toast.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

But..wasn't Dorner trained with Guns, with knives...with his bare hands> ? A man that could eat things that would make a billy goat puke?

Watched the BR version the other night, good stuff. Troutman is teh $h1t.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

In all seriousness I would still like to know what this was all about if your theory is right (which I think it is).

I would like to know that as well. I can only guess. I will say this, if anyone here can find that answer it's Nick.

Imagine for a moment the reason behind all of this was an epic fail ?

BTW
Good thread OP !
edit on 13-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Ewwww...what a way to let the imagination go. However, an epic fail doesn't sound to far off. Good Grief....this fiasco smells like someone placed 10 Port-O-Potty's together and then set them all on fire at the same time (sorry for painting such a picture...but it needed to be painted)

It Stinks!!!!!
edit on 2/13/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I don't know the source of these very wise words,

" Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see".

They rang so true during the assassinations of the sixties and all the way up to 911. After 911 it was obvious they needed an upgrade. This is my updated version. And I live by it.

" Don't believe anything you hear and nothing of what you see ".

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They're (The cops) denying trying to willfully burn the cabin down. Give it a break!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh.. well there you have it. They didn't intentionally start the fire. Nothing more to see here folks.

Gimme a break...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The San Bernadino Sheriff's Office: A Case Study in Worst in Class Public/Media Relations

Even former Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton called it a "most unusual" and troubling press conference while appearing with Erin Burnett on CNN.

That "press conference" reminded me of that scene in the Naked Gun where a fireworks factory explodes with fireworks soaring to the heavens and Leslie Nielsen is standing in front of it advising the public "Please disperse, nothing to see here."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

whoever said the fire would be blamed on teargas canisters was spot on....

the coverup begins in that article...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They're now claiming that Dorner's driving licence was found near his charred body... that does it for me!

I've now lost all faith in the facts of this story. It's always remarkable how a form of ID manages to survive a fierce fire in great condition whilst its owner is burnt to oblivion.

If you're on the run for multiple murders, why on Earth would you still care to have your driver's licence - let alone after you've supposedly *accidentally dropped* some other forms of your ID (like your badge) whilst you were supposedly trying to steal a boat.

This makes sense, right? Makes perfect sense, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In other words, what we're being told is:

"2+2=6. Take our word for it."

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm not well educated in forensics I'm not really even remotely educated in forensics. Is there anyone here who knows about dental record and other forms of forensic identification, with regard to how long it actually takes? It just seems like they should have been able to either ID it is dorner or not dorner by now. Aren't dental records kept of our servicemen and women?
edit on 14-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

i nearly laughed myself into an arythmia when i read yahoo's release indicating Dorner shot himself and THEN started the fire

for everyone else's enjoyment ... source

“It sounds like one shot fired from inside the residence”

then, the thinking advances to ...

"They may have believed that he started the fire as a diversionary tactic to escape.”
sounds more like a zombie storyboard than anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Some are speculationing this is what was meant by the term burners. If so and if used, looks like it is a fail for the product.

In the audio where the burners deployed was stated, the person didn't sound surprised or worried about a fire. I got the impression it was the outcome that was expected. I am wondering if they used tear gas in a method to set a fire, if it was the cause.

After many years pioneering his way through the Aerospace and Medical industries, Thomas has now combined design talents with his son, who happens to be a Sergeant for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Special Enforcement Bureau. Together they developed the popular BurnSafe and TomaHawk. The BurnSafe and TomaHawk offer a safe alternative for dispersing Tear Gas while protecting personal property against fire and unnecessary damage.
"Get the bad guy, without burning down the neighborhood."

www.tomahawkburnsafe.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Does anyone know if his victims have made any statements since? How about the two women he tied up or the guy he carjacked. I feel bad for the homeowner.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I've said it once, I'll say it again:
Couldn't law enforcement simply use the magic, portable Bin Laden DNA test which provides the results of the comparative analysis of the samples in less time that it takes for Domino's to deliver your order?

I continue to stand by what I shared yesterday (which is still not confirmed or debunked) and I hope many of you see the subtle clues in MSM reporting which verifies the info I shared from first hand sources.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Last night on kcal they interviewed the 2 two that were ties up and I'm sure it wouldn't surprise you to know that the story has changed. It is now no longer 2 cleaning women, instead it is a couple in their mid-late 50's that I believe owns the place. They described him as calm and well thought out. Other than that it was your typical MSM interview of leading questions such as "wasn't it a terrifying experience".

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wshsbg76

They couldn't have owned the place, the lady's son called in and said
"nobody was supposed to be staying there at the time"
and nowhere in the initial reports does it say "owners"

story changed, it sounds fishy

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

My apologies, allow me to clarify...The couple that owned the place I'm referring to is the condo unit where he stole the first car from. The one that they say is about 100 yards from the original command post/media outlet, not the cabin where the firefight took place.

Kcal source
edit on 14-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

LET ME CLEAR EVERYTHING UP:

We don't even know if the cabin-house that was the scene of the roof is on fire sing-a-long is the same cabin-house which someone resembling Dorner allegedly held two human beings against their will. Then allegedly Dorner decides it is time to leave and allegedly borrows the vehicle of these two humans and as he leaves he turns on his mobile device (which is like screaming "Look at me! Look at me!). In the next few minutes the man who allegedly is or resembles Dorner decides he doesn't enjoy the vehicle he has borrowed and finds the least camera-friendly/articulate person possible and allegedly carjacks his vehicle. Then the individual who is or allegedly resembles Dorner is spotted by the Fish & Wildlife folks who order the driver of the vehicle to stop. After a short chase, Dorner or the man allegedly resembling Dorner does the logical thing and ditches the car because everyone knows that a human can outrun a motor vehicle. An exchange of gun fire begins, which we know because a KCAL reporter who coincidentally was out for a scenic drive and stumbled into the middle of an Old West shootout. Dorner or the man allegedly resembling Dorner decides to flee into a cabin-house which just happened to be open and is surrounded by law enforcement.

WITH EVERYTHING ABOVE, WHICH MAKES PERFECT SENSE AND ELIMINATES ALL ROOM FOR QUESTION OR CONSPIRACY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE STILL HAVE QUESTIONS...

LMAO
In reading the "facts" that we know which I outlined above it is laughable on so many levels that we are supposed to buy this drivel.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I also don't understand why people keep bringing up Dorner's wallet, I mean it was only found THREE times in different parts of the State of California:

1. San Ysidro
“After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner’s wallet and identification cards “at the San Ysidro Point of Entry” near the U.S.-Mexico border.” Los Angeles Times

2. San Diego – 2:20 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7:
A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet was found fewer than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport. Associated Press Dorner Timeline

3. San Bernardino – Tuesday, Feb 12:
“He never emerged from the ruins, and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver’s license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.” Associated Press

Because it is common for everyone to have (and lose) three wallets and three valid, current California drivers licenses in their own name; I don't see why there are so many questions about something that could happen to any of us since we all have three valid California drivers licenses and a propensity to be careless and lose such things in a 5 day period.

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join