It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body discovered on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
UFO Sightings Daily has published another photo taken by NASA's Rover Curiosity on the surface of Mars, and they believe we could be looking at an alien body!

"I was looking at a Curiosity Rover photo but the quality of the photo was very low so I enlarged the photo until it was 15.8MB is size. Since the original on the NASA Curiosity Rover site is only 160KB you can see that this would make some serious difference and it sure did. In the upper left hand corner of the photo is an actual fossilised alien that is partially covered in some kind stone."

See full article here:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Now I'm not making any claim with regards to whether it is or isn't an alien body....just wanted to post it up here and see what you guys think.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I am almost to tears laughing so hard....really....an alien body? I think they are REALLY stretching in their article to make this out as an alien corpse.

And then they go on to say it is between 11 and 13.7 inches tall? Guessing they are trying to tie this back to Greer's miniature alien mummy or something......
edit on 2/7/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"In the upper left hand corner of the photo is an actual fossilised alien"

Really? They can't even spell fossilized. Bad sources, make bad claims. That's how I feel about it.

I do however, enjoy looking at clouds and rock formations and conjuring up something they might look at. I just don't see what they're looking at. I love how they make a claim, then back peddle by saying it's "covered up by rocks." At least stick to your convictions...It's either an alien or not.

link   
I came into this thread with my eyes rolling and they haven't quite stopped yet.

COME ON is this the best we can do?

They are ROCKS

link   
Anything is possible....but I have a feeling that those are just some rocks.....nice try though ,keep looking.

link   
Nah. I keep an open mind with regard to the alleged anomalies on Mars and the moon -- if something is later proven to be relatively mundane then fair enough but there's no denying it's all very interesting stuff. This, however, is clearly just a rock. I think whoever decided this was a fossilised alien is seriously reaching.

Quick question for people more knowledgable than me on the subject: Can an organism become fossilised when exposed to the open air as this seems to be?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

For accuracy -- fossilised is the UK spelling. The Z is used by the US. See: realise/realize et al.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Dear me... I... Just.... Can't.... buahahahahaha
This is a rocky situation.... But all sources point to stone....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh fer cryin' out loud...

2nd.
edit on 7-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No these are rocks. I thought you might learn after your praying mantis grey thread was tossed in the hoax bin but here we are.
Keep looking..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yup! That's an alien body indeed.

You have cracked this case wide open. Finally the disclosure is here people.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They would be better off trying to convince me that an alien piled the rocks up like that,

rather than trying to convince me that a pile of rocks IS an alien.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Please people, I almost chocked laughing...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Heh lifting rocks can kill you...

amusing...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
UFO Sightings Daily has published another photo taken by NASA's Rover Curiosity on the surface of Mars, and they believe we could be looking at an alien body!

"I was looking at a Curiosity Rover photo but the quality of the photo was very low so I enlarged the photo until it was 15.8MB is size. Since the original on the NASA Curiosity Rover site is only 160KB you can see that this would make some serious difference and it sure did. In the upper left hand corner of the photo is an actual fossilised alien that is partially covered in some kind stone."

See full article here:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Now I'm not making any claim with regards to whether it is or isn't an alien body....just wanted to post it up here and see what you guys think.

I DO think there are structures, anomalies even a bio sprayer on mars and I actually think there is a civilization under mars and nasa KNOWS about it ! But when I see pictures like this, I THINK these seem to be so far off base that nasa is trying to soften the interest and not speed up their process of slowly revealing there is an incredible civilization on mars (under). So to delay the inevitable they have plants (people hired to debunk). To smooth out the process. Such as when I heard Jimi Hendricks perform at Winderland.

I think maybe nasa might want to delay, soften, delay some more. To really achieve a buildup of interest. So they might want to bring the mars civilization information even more than we realize. They want people to really anticipate what all the anomalies are. And what better way than to trickle it, to drip it, to delay it. In other words to come out with images that have NOTHING to do with a mars civilization, but maybe a little nick nak here and there, just to peak.

Carry this out for years and years and it is bound to build up like a snow ball rolling down a hill.

Maybe Nasa really are showmen, I think to come right out and tell it like it is and if there was just HALF enthusiasm might be embarrassing.

Of course if they are concerned that the martians are so advanced that there telepathic skills so I it might freak us out that might be a possibility of nasa holding back as well.

Maybe there is a shortage of water and the martians only have lets say 2000 years left of water. Maybe that is why the martians had a meeting in 1964 (if true). Right after Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora saw them. And Linda Moulton Howes recent information about how a 1971 meeting in New Mexico actually was 1964 as stated by Sgt. Richard Doty, a day or so after Lonnie Zamora spotted an oval craft with two little men dressed from head to toe on the desert floor, then took off.

link   

This is what I think ...

Carry on .

link   
I think there may well be remnants of a very ancient civilization on Mars, but this goes way beyond pareidolia, and into the Twilight Zone. I can hear Rod Serling now...
edit on 2/7/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Such crap can only be read only on ATS folks, only on ATS!

Man you must have smoked some really heavy sh..t man...

Whats next? Martians having dinner with Curiosity?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join