It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body discovered on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It may be The Thing's cousin.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sometimes, a rock ost just a rock......

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well I would have said no like everyone else but recently I saw a good presentation of something that is not yet talked about much - the glassy tubes in Cydonia. The glassy tubes on mars are well known and I didn't think highly of them until I saw the presentation. There is a vast network of these tubes, now they have found them in Cydonia leading to the landmarks using a thermographic camera.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Well I would have said no like everyone else but recently I saw a good presentation of something that is not yet talked about much - the glassy tubes in Cydonia. The glassy tubes on mars are well known and I didn't think highly of them until I saw the presentation. There is a vast network of these tubes, now they have found them in Cydonia leading to the landmarks using a thermographic camera.

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Really?

Say, I saw a cloud that looked like a poodle this morning...........

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yep, I'll sign on... Sure. I see it...

In fact, I also see a bunny rabbit, and a turtle, and an elephant, and Jesus, and a racecar, and a sandwich, and a giraffe, and goldfish, oooh - look!: there's sleeping giant, and a puppy, and a...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Yep, I'll sign on... Sure. I see it...

In fact, I also see a bunny rabbit, and a turtle, and an elephant, and Jesus, and a racecar, and a sandwich, and a giraffe, and goldfish, oooh - look!: there's sleeping giant, and a puppy, and a...

Where's the puppy?

I wanna see the puppy!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
wow. just wow. not only is it a rock martian. but he appears to be homeless and snoozing right in front of the curiosity. That rock martian would fit right in here in santa monica.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, at least we now know from where the Dolmen idea came !
edit on 7-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
But there was the rock monster in Galaxy Quest.
The full movie is on YouTube but in 7 parts, and the rock monster appears again later.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
But there was the rock monster in Galaxy Quest.
The full movie is on YouTube but in 7 parts, and the rock monster appears again later.

An underrated movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
FWIW, I wanted to use this thread to gain some momentum for ATS users to learn that UFO Sightings Daily is starting to become a known debunked/dis-information website. I think we've done that here.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The only thing that looks unusual to me is the "right finger bones" area. It DOES resemble a human hand but I think it's just random placement. If you look around you see more of them arranged in a more random pattern.

"Finger Bones" area highlighted...

More of the same colored "dots" around the area...

I really don't claim to know what these are, but to me it looks like some sort of other type of mineral within the big rock.

Something did catch my eye though, it looks like a hole or opening of some sort:

Oh this little guy jumped up at me too!

Thank you for the post!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg

Its the face on Mars
...where's Richard Hoagland when you need him .

edit on 7-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Got a link to the presentation? I'd be interested in seeing that.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Aaaaaaay......it's Rocky!
Somethings dead alright, between someone's ears.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And people wonder why mainstream science doesn't take ufology serious. This little gem of an article only further sets it back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join