It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cover up the mark you all received?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Satan's name has 5 letters in it. The number of his name is 5. 9-11-2001 = 5. That's a 5 for Satan because 9-11-2001 was his doing. How did you receive the mark then exactly? You received it by agreement or by your sexuality. Once you go to the airport to catch a plane to somewhere you agree to the results 9-11-2001 caused. It caused change at the airports. You receive a thurough screening right through your clothes by TSA. TSA even will do a more personal body check. That's how you receive the mark in your sexuality which most are against.

So all in all, you plane users recieved the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

What have you to say? Because you losers wouldn't stand up against the government that put public safety over personal freedom, you are all hellbound. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. I haven't flown a plane after 9-11-2001. And I dont agree to the changes made after 9-11-2001.

It was a small period of time where nobody could buy or sell plane tickets because Bush ordered all planes to hault from flying.

And when flying came back many then received the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name, in their agreement, just so they could buy or sell airplane tickets.

Law abiding citizens are hellbound for wise reasons as I see it. You would be better off fearing God rather than government, because when you fear government you wont stand up to it like a real man or a real woman.

edit on 6-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Losers? Care to share what you did to stand up to the Government?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
reply to post by WarJohn

Losers? Care to share what you did to stand up to the Government?

Simply not fly anymore.

That is a stand against the government since it is not too many who would go the violent route against the government.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was going to reply in depth, and discuss the various biolocation proximities of this very interesting theory and the "Fear of Flying" associated with both the TSA and geese. Then I noticed you became a member on 11-11-2011, and you know what that means........

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah? No.

Please cease and desist from sharing all of your random musings through ATS threads. Why not just make one that has all your, ahem, theories on it?
Please, feel free to continue pondering life's mysteries, but for cryin' out loud, please quit torturing us by making a thread whenever you get a brain fart.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
please stop refrencing satan already.
this only supplies power to dark spirits.

maybe you could develop an intrest in UFO's

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How does 9-11-2001 equal 5? Am I missing something, or..?
Also, what have you done to stand up to the government?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Interesting theory you proposed.

So is 6-6-6 no longer the mark of the beast? I ask because I've never needed a book to find the obvious and that number is what I heard was the mark of the beast. From that part, I'd like to propose isn't this entire world marked with the 6-6-6? Carbon the most abundant element, on this planet at least, consists of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. If we choose to continue this number game, there's 6 letters in the word carbon. Coincidence?
edit on 6-2-2013 by Abstruse because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I honestly believe that you need some professional help. Seriously.

This is definitely a fanatical religious rant and we all know where that can lead for the safety of others. Please calm down, take a deep breath and re-read what you just posted.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

no, it's not just you, i'm sure we're all just as baffled.
just have a look at the rest of 'warjon's' thread's to see what you're dealing with.

as for what he's done to stand up against the government?
he made a thread on the internet.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I knew it was another Satan thread by the same OP as soon as I read the topic......
How many now? 12 15? I noticed another date he pulled from his but has come and gone but still he writes the same old nonsense.
Satan is not real OP and only the weak minded will fall for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1
=

1 + 4
=

numerology, adding up till you get 1 number.

But despite the fact I know this, I disregard it as nonsense. Because I can make the alphabet spell any word I like, does not mean any word I like means something.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Brother: And Saint Attila raised the Hand Grenade up on high, saying:

"O Lord, bless this thy Hand Grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu..

Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother.

Brother: And the Lord spake, saying:

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
Five is right out.
Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Maynard: Amen.

Seems fitting for some reason.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

That sounds like utter nonsense. To take the mark of the beast, you must be complicit and accept it regardless of consequence. If a person does not know they are recieving the mark, it has no hold on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

OK.I will be the first to admit that math is not my strong suit,but I can add,subtract divide and multiply.What I can't do is see how in the heck 9-11-2001 adds up to 5.Please explain so us "losers" can understand.BTW.I haven't flown in more than 20 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1
=

1 + 4
=

numerology, adding up till you get 1 number.

But despite the fact I know this, I disregard it as nonsense. Because I can make the alphabet spell any word I like, does not mean any word I like means something.

Ahh, okay thanks. I added them all and got to the 14 step, but didn't think to add again and feel like an idiot.
Either way, just because you can add numbers and they have the same number of letters as Satan's name, doesn't mean anything. There's tons of people/things that have 5 letters in their name.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Thank you for clearing that up.Now I am even more confused.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
please delete

edit on 6-2-2013 by Abstruse because: dumb post

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse
To the people wondering how 9-11-2001 equates to the number 5. Take 9 minus 1 minus 1 minus 2 minus 0 minus 0 minus 1 and you get... you guessed it! 5!

That's 4...
9-1=8
8-1=7
7-2=5
5-1=4

As it was pointed out earlier, you add the numbers, gets 14, 1+4=5.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse
Interesting theory you proposed.

So is 6-6-6 no longer the mark of the beast? I ask because I've never needed a book to find the obvious and that number is what I heard was the mark of the beast. From that part, I'd like to propose isn't this entire world marked with the 6-6-6? Carbon the most abundant element, on this planet at least, consists of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. If we choose to continue this number game, there's 6 letters in the word carbon. Coincidence?
edit on 6-2-2013 by Abstruse because: typo

Learn how to read Revelation 13. It said "AND" to the Six hundred threescore and six. "and" implies an additional, does it not? It does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join