It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Page Now! New Osama Tape. al jazeera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wow just few days away from the elections.

i wounder how much he gets payed and where he shoots these tapes in the US.

since he seams to come out just in the nick of time for bush

dh

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He even gets the timeline about right
He must have been reading the conspiracy sites
So he knows he not really to blame
Nor his 19
www.prisonplanet.com...

Originally posted by titian
Translated Version

www.drudgereport.com...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, at least we were warned in advance this time:

"Cheney called it "absolutely essential" that on Election Day voters "make the right choice. Because if we make the wrong choice, then the danger is that we'll get hit again, and we'll be hit in a way that will be devastating."

They got through security procedures on 9/11:

Was Baslan a warm-up for these fools?
MK

LL1

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They have a way of delivering their warnings/threats in riddles.
They do warn in advance, something from the "Art of War", and it
is "honor to warn your enemy prior to attack".
Prior to 9/11 they did warn us, but no one listened, nor paid the
riddle warnings any mind.

Again I will repeat this, when Zawahiri said they would attack us,
he described, the attack senario of,
"unlikely, unexpected, not watched,
not a landmark, and to be more devastating than the WTC".
Again the threat of more devastating than the WTC has come up again
this week.

This most recent message, has the tone of OBL, "taste security", "taste"
is a word OBL has used often in his messages.
But when you put "taste security" with the attack senerio that Zawahiri
has given, know what I think they may be coming up with...

What is "unlikely", an attack on our security is thought of as unlikely.
What is "unexpected", an attack on security, who would even
think they'd attack our law enforcement.
What is "not watched", security, they are there to watch and protect the public.
What is not a "landmark", security.
"More devastating than the WTC", without security the nation will be in a mess.
When we look at Iraq, and even in Saudi, they had begun
attacks on security forces, the police stations and police.

OBL also talks of Florida, this means he knows the power this state
holds in the elections. Have you guys already forgotten Madrid?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just saw the newest tape of Bin Laden and to me it seems that he wants America to be safer.

He said statements like "Americans should take control of there security, and not leave it all in the hands of bush or kerry.
Awhile back I even read that he was asked if he had in his current possesion any nuclear warheads, and his answer was yes, he said that he would not use a nuclear weapon unless someone used one on him first. Which sounds alot like America's policy.
I thought that was pretty shocking, I guess every man has there standards.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Awhile back I even read that he was asked if he had in his current possesion any nuclear warheads, and his answer was yes, he said that he would not use a nuclear weapon unless someone used one on him first. Which sounds alot like America's policy.
I thought that was pretty shocking, I guess every man has there standards.

which brings up an interesting point:
IF it is a faked video (which right now I don't believe it to be until I am satisfactorilly proved otherwise) it would probably have been created by the Bush camp to show "how much safer he has made America" by getting bin Laden to not atttack or something...[end useless theory]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who believes whether the tape was forged or real or whether it is going to help Bush in the election. Fact is Bush failed in every aspect possible.

The muslims will believe the tape and answer the call he sends forth. Osama has made himself a figurehead and millions will rally to his Islamic cause - the damage is already done. The best you can do is get a CCW license and practice the three second shimmy. If that sounds harsh you'll figure it out soon enough and take your head out of the sand.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
it's really nothing new,i hate america,blah blah,lots of blood blah blah.he bit off a big chunk of whoop ass and i hope it chokes him.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hmmm i seem to be censored, whoop a$$

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He sounds like he now wants peace. But I think this means he's tired of being on America's #1 most wanted list, and this is his way of waving a white flag. He's basically saying hes tired of always been on the move and looking over his shoulder, so now he is trying to give up, but without making it sound (to all other terrorist) that hes throwing in the towel.
But he started this war, and America is going to finish it.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
can you just imagine osama giving up? wow.....thats all i can think of,wow.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

He sounds like he now wants peace. But I think this means he's tired of being on America's #1 most wanted list, and this is his way of waving a white flag. He's basically saying hes tired of always been on the move and looking over his shoulder, so now he is trying to give up, but without making it sound (to all other terrorist) that hes throwing in the towel.

LOL you couldn't be more wrong. Maybe you should study psychological profiling for a bit. I love the picture of all the 114's. Completely ineffective against our #1 enemy to date.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

LOL you couldn't be more wrong. Maybe you should study psychological profiling for a bit. I love the picture of all the 114's. Completely ineffective against our #1 enemy to date.

psychological profiling? What about it?

For the record their F-117's.

Who are you refering to when you said our #1 enemy? Terrorist / al qaeda / North Korea / Iran / Syria / China / etc. be a little more specific.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I just saw the newest tape of Bin Laden and to me it seems that he wants America to be safer.

He said statements like "Americans should take control of there security, and not leave it all in the hands of bush or kerry.

This statement has been quoted on ATS several different ways. The one I've seen the most in the media is: Addressing the American people, bin Laden says in the video: "Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or (US President George W.) Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands ...."

And then he goes on to say that as long as states don't mess with his security, he wont mess with theirs.

How exactly do individual states threaten their security? Am I misunderstanding this?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
How exactly do individual states threaten their security? Am I misunderstanding this?

Yeah he's delving back to lebannon when the bastards blew up the marine barracks. Basically he's saying don't come into our Islamic countries and kill our women and children and don't support those that do, or we will kill your women and children.

People don't understand that Osama is considered a doctorate professor on Islam by millions and is completely revered and studied. Killing him will just make him a martyr and all those faithful to him and the cause of Islam won't just 'go away.' The war is on and it will never stop. Osama knows Islam is too big now and in order for the U.S. to win we will assault more nations rather than just sit back and become like Israel and that is why he is rallying recruits. He's trying to be a media figurehead for Islam before he is martyred so many more can join in the cause and he has successfully accomplished this.

I say without a doubt the video that aired just recruited tens of thousands who wil take up the sword against America. Those dumb#es in the white house really F$%ked up this time.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
IMHO, this is not the product of the Bush Campaign. It it were, they would not mention Bush's "slow" reaction to the events as well as the "fix" of the Florida vote. I think it is pure Osama and we should shut him up!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not sure if someone pointed this out, but iOBL's one comment was interesting to me

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or (US President George W.) Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands ...."

He goes on to say that if your state doesn't attack us than naturaly we will not attack your..

It seems to me that it he may be trying to spark an uprise against the government. e.g. Civil War. Does this sound fimiliar to anyone? Didn't the time travaler guy in the corvette mention this or was it someone else.

/end dumb-arse theory

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
There seems to be some similar conversation on this tread as well...Please read, where was Bin laden.
Regardless of where was he or it could be crying wolf, will not change the truth here, we are helping him/terrorest by allowing them to broadcast these messages over the USA airwaves.
I think for the most part all here have given some good insights and much thought. But I can't help not to think they are using us to help them to our own demise. They have had more time to realize our weakness, in turn, we have no clue of any of theirs.... it continues to be guess work on our behalf.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

I wonder if this is in reference to the US using American National Guard troops as a standing federal army? Being that the national Guard 'shouldn't' be acting as a standing army in the federal effort's outside of US border's, it is possible OBL is making a reference to the fact that the US people are the ones with the power, if they would stand up and take ownership and control of the Federal Organization, instead of following like sheep the words of their leader.

(Just trying to extrapolate what OBL has attempted to express, as I thought it an odd layer of words to be used. Not trying to make this a constitutional arguement, or justify the OBL, Al-Qaeda, US efforts, or anything. Just wanting to peer into the underlying meanings of the video, short of 'secret plans for a next attack'.)

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Link to English transcript
www.drudgereport.com...

[edit on 30-10-2004 by Kollapse]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join