It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Page Now! New Osama Tape. al jazeera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He said Bush is corrupt.

Bush corrupt? Noooo.....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, and please help me out here!

Osama bin laden tape surfaces stating such things as "Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda," basically meaning,

Hey Americans, your presidential elections doesn't mean sqwat, so if you vote Kerry the results will still be the same?

Doesn't this sorta benefit the Bush re-election some how? Not only that, but doesn't it seem politically suspicious?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It has plenty of motivation, but the way I saw it, it may swing to Kerry's side, especially on the 9/11 comment when Bin Laden said that while planes were going through buildings your leader was reading a book about goats.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As posted previously, this is not a joke folks. This is not a RPG we play on line and theorize about. I caught the news on lunch, here are some quotes...

Fox reported translation that stated.."that it was Bushs fault for letting 9/11 happen".

he blames him directly

also translated was " planning to topple the US began with the invasion of Lebanon by Israel' in the early 80's".

This is concrete evidence that he was behind 9/11 and that it is not a hate Rupublican agenda they are waging. They do not care who is elected president. Now please,you can all stop with the rocket into the Pentagon and remote controlled planes into the WTC. This is not some Illuminati conspiracy, this is pure hatred of the western world. I can hoenstly say that I am scared now. Not scared enough to not leave my home, but I feel the same vulnerablity that I have not felt in my stomach since September 12th, 2001.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
link to the FULL ENGLISH transcript pls

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
link to the FULL ENGLISH transcript pls

haven't seen it available yet

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
haven't found one yet, but FNC keeps reporting more traslated portions as tehy get them..

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In another thread (Ican't find it now) about the Azaam the American thread there was a reference to the black wind.

Americans use the expression of when someone gets wind of it.

Do you think he was referring to Americans getting wind of the Bin Laden tape and how Bin Laden ripped Bush a new A-hole?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1099030762681

thats what ive found so far THIS IS A BLACK OP (IE A SET UP AND THE AMERICA PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCREWED OVER) MOSSAD?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
As posted previously, this is not a joke folks. This is not a RPG we play on line and theorize about. I caught the news on lunch, here are some quotes...

Fox reported translation that stated.."that it was Bushs fault for letting 9/11 happen".

he blames him directly

also translated was " planning to topple the US began with the invasion of Lebanon by Israel' in the early 80's".

This is concrete still wet
evidence that he was behind 9/11 and that it is not a hate Rupublican agenda they are waging. They do not care who is elected president. Now please,you can all stop with the rocket into the Pentagon and remote controlled planes into the WTC. This is not some Illuminati conspiracy, this is pure hatred of the western world.I agree I can hoenstly say that I am scared now. Not scared enough to not leave my home, but I feel the same vulnerablity that I have not felt in my stomach since September 12th, 2001.

I'm actually glad that he aleggedly(sp?) said that it does not have anything to do with Bush or Kerry. Maybe people will stop trying to tell us who can "protect us from terrorism" better. Neither will do for that. We need a president who will not get people pissed at us in the first place...

GO BADNARIK!!!!

sorry, shameless plug...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I'm actually glad that he aleggedly(sp?) said that it does not have anything to do with Bush or Kerry. Maybe people will stop trying to tell us who can "protect us from terrorism" better. Neither will do for that. We need a president who will not get people pissed at us in the first place...

GO BADNARIK!!!!

sorry, shameless plug...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Fry2]

I couldn't say it better myself

dh

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The video certainly looks a lot like him - mind you the snaggle toothed 'Saddam' who appeared in court looked a lot like him
This video is certainly putting out a lot of affirmative #e that we know not to be true
The likelihood is good Hollywood tricks or the little pawn is in the possession, which we've suspected all along, and doing his thing as required
Hold this smelly number at arm's length - its timing and the dissembling in the given translation makes it entirely suspect to say the least
news.bbc.co.uk...#

[edit on 29-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
2 scenarios right???

1) bin laden is a real threat and has just threatened the American people 4 days before a major election -- -- -- - - - - they may attack

2) this is a bull# story ...it is WAY to close to the election for even the most consevative person to not raise an eyebrow. bin laden has been hunted for how long people??? i mean wait a minute please....USA Military can invade Iraqi and SPOIL an entire nation but not find ONE MAN ????? I dont care how deep the little hole his hidding in is....America can boycotte an ENITIRE nation but it cannot find a group of terrorists?? the SAME people who America worked with against the soviets??? didnt the CIA (the American funded covert group that has fcked up more countries than you could ever possiblity imagine) CREATE bin laden???? isn he more likely being USED as a tool here???

pick one of the above please!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The perfect close to this would be bin Laden getting captured over the next two days.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
it is WAY to close to the election for even the most consevative person to not raise an eyebrow.

Do you think Bin Laden is stupid? Do you think he doesn't know there's an election about to happen. Maybe, just maybe, he released this video now BECAUSE the US is about to hold presidential elections.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm very curious as to the motivation behind this video. He supports neither candidate, just warns america in general, I would have thought that he would have been anti-bush. Confusing...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Translated Version

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it th e Patriot Law to fight terrorism.

I, for one, am surprised that he mentioned the Patriot Act and even knows what's behind it...
someone's been watching a Michael Moore film....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
IMHO timing is everything and boy is this waaaaaaaay too convenient for Bush.

Look, look, folks it's that scary bin Laden guy again!

Pump up the fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Chris McGee,great point...People think osama is stupid or somthing..He is not going to be found,he is way smarter that people think.He has a whole network of people who are protecting him,far beyond what people are lead to believe.And this is not fake in any way,i believe him.There way of life,ideas,values etc.. is much diffrent than ours,this is why our "leaders" just dont get it.Infact so many americans just dont get it, and cannot relate to there way of life.Things are changing people,and there is nothing our presidents,millitary,or any other people in power in this country can do about it.All osama is saying is that its up to us,,,the american people to change,,,its a simple and powerful message......but i guess many people will never get it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join