It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero 2018 --- Experimental ride to the Eschaton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

The thing which surprised me the most is the fact that in a matter of days past Dec 21st there was already a new algorithm ready with the new zero date in 2018. I believe the calculations were made before Dec 21st, knowing that either: a. Mckenna was wrong with the zero date. b. There was an interest to perpetuate the theory, either for money purposes or for the sake of the interest in the theory itself.

and Acewombat said:

Is it possible that something like TW is true and somehow underpins the nature of time and that McKenna perceived some facet thereof, just imprecisely?

I have been a big fan of Mckenna for a long time aside from the Timewave stuff so it sort of pains me to think this way but...

Gnostic media has done some pretty convincing research that if not a willing idiot in the whole thing, Mckenna was an active intelligence community asset. When 12/21 came and went and I checked the TW graph and saw that the goal posts had moved this was another bit of disillusionment regarding this whole thing (also not having read the explanation of why it moved.)

But, what if TW really, as wombat said, underpins the universe and the nature of time, which would jive with the sacred geometrical understanding of the universe. What if the new calculation is the more accurate one and Mckenna, as an Alphabet Agency Asset strongly and vociferously asserted the Dec 21 end date as a part of the big psyop long con that was 12/21/12. i could see that.

edit on 10-2-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The graph has guess ed right this month...Pope is going to resign on February 28 and graph says it is the most novel day of this month.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
i found out a resonance for 1709, when the biggest and brightest comet on record was discovered, resonancing directly with the very last days of 2013. very Interesting According to me. Ison Will be coming up just precisely these days.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

There are a couple of edits in your post there. What exactly do you really expect to happen on those days in December? Earlier you said that nothing was going to occur, and now you came up with a "found resonance" with 1709. How did you come up with that resonance? Can you give me your exact reasoning and calculations and/or math, so others can follow them. Thanks.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I asked about this in the earlier thread, but since it may not be revisited any time soon, I'll ask here again: what happened to February 23, 2013, that you called "the true end date" in a different thread, last year?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What led you to believe it was/is the "true end date", and what is your opinion about it now?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
you have got to be kidding me?

seriously?

this is like watching an addict who cant admit to his addiction.

why try and resurrect a massive FAIL?

even bush aint buying it.

this needs to go in hoax bin along with its older brother.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zagari

One only has to look into the past to see the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join