It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero 2018 --- Experimental ride to the Eschaton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well, we all know there is a thread in Ats that tried to research the original Timewave graph to look for results, historical resonances, time cycles and many other things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The research was following a miscalculated cycle of time.
We now should try again to get us on the right path. Peter Meyer and his cooperators made a lot of research lately and they came out with the realization of a whole new graph, that is visible from 1995 to 2018 in here:

www.fractal-timewave.com...

We should try to research it, it is a new timewave, based on new kind of mathematics and is based on two premises: 9/11 is on the begining of a novelty jump now, and October 17 1973, Oil Shock and Austerity , is on the major peak of the timewave, resonancing with October 25 2017.

Here are the major novelty points from 1995 to 2018:

1995 - 22 May and November 30
1996 - June 9 and August 12 and 22
1997 - February 20 and November 13
1998 - January 1 and May 19
1999 - January 25 and April 9
2000 - February 13 and 14
2001 - September 11 to November 14 2001
2002 - March 22
2003 - October 19
2004 - July 7 and July 11
2005 - May 17
2006 - February 7
2007 - January 1 and June 24 to August 26
2008 - March 6
2009 - January 2 and 20
2010 - April 13 and May 16
2011 - September 8 and December 30
2012 - January 11 and March 17

2013 - April 5 and August 9- 11
2014 - April 24 to June 27 and December 29-31
2015 - September 16 and 20 and May 13
2016 - May 30 to August 3
2017 - April 21 and May 3 2017
2018 - March 12- 19 , April 4 and July 8 ( in order 9/11 period, March 2003 and zero date )

We are resonancing with about 1669-1670 right now.

Guys, let's try, for fun, with enthusiasm, curiosity and without taking it too much seriously. We don't want to start a new myth or doom story.

The Eschaton will certainly happen some day, who knows,July 8 2018 may be the right date.

I will try to guide you guys in this experiment since I've already written everything about the new graph down on paper.

Differently from all the seriousness and toughness of the previous official Timewave 2012 thread, I would like this thread to be full of pure enthusiasm and curiosity.
We do know that this 2018 path may be wrong and miscalculated too, but why cannot we try and create another thread full of the best of Ats 's posting experiences?

So, simply and purely, let's try, with an open mind. We should simply analyze recent and current events and try finding its own historical resonance and connection.

The philosophy and thinking of Mckenna is still valid.
According to him, time is composed by 64 elements, the 64 exagrams of the I-ching.
Time is also fractal and the Timewave graph with no dates attached to it represents the real design of time, independently from the dates.
Mckenna said that events in history are connected to each other, past and present are connected and cannot be separated. And most events do happen 64 days distanced from each other, 2 relevant and very novel events.

Talking about novelty, NOVELTY and HABIT are 2 other qualities of time. Time is consisted of periods of both, and according to Mckenna, Novelty is winning and overgrowing and Habit is slowly disappearing.
This is very important to know. when things will go on very fast and furious we will know. The rapidity and intensity of the events will be the precursors of the zero date, the Eschaton.
Whenever the events will become more and more and MORE intense, than zero date will be near.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I already checked, January 11 intervention in Mali is novel, and also is January 20 2013 , Obama 's presidency beginning, and January 27, Kiss tragedy in Brazil.

We are currently in a little novelty point that will go up into habit in 48 hours or so.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Alright. What is the novelty point for around Christmas this year? Does it resonate with anything in particular, or will it pass quietly and with little notice by anyone but Santa's elves?

On McKenna himself, his lectures are very interesting and he had an uncanny ability to communicate with his audience on many topics. A wide mind. I was in communication with his brother for awhile, but not in the past few years. Have you read McKenna's lecture on alchemy? Well worth the time, imnho.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This the article that explains the whole thing:

" The Zero date reconsidered " of Peter Meyer

www.google.it... tal-timewave.com%2Farticles%2Fzerodate_reconsidered.html&ei=I1kSUaGaM8z24QSMrIEg&usg=AFQjCNEgw9mrrSHeWQi1PPR8JA0-HKnVWg&bvm=bv.41934586,d.bGE

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wasn't December 21, 2012 supposed to be a day of high novelty?

It's easy to seem like it might mean something when you twist the facts.

Timewave Zero is bunk.
edit on 6-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The only novelty point for the end of December 2013 is on the 27th, than there is a considerable rise in habit that lasts until April 2014.
The most novel month in 2013 is in the end of March - beginning of April and than, the second week of August 2013.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

No, that was a miscalculation. In this new graph, 9/11 is positioned on the beginning of a big novelty jump of 2 months. The graph has now changed all the values, it is not a continuation of the 2012 one. It is all back to scrap now. All new.
With this new graph, novelty for December 2012 is December 8-9, December 14 and December 31. Sandy Hook was novelty, nor December 21.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

BS.

The calculation was dead on, and it ended BEFORE December 21st,2012. (November 16, 2012) How Many times must the date be moved? It's all bunk BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

This is just your opinion. In my opinion we haven't reached zero date yet, and won't for a few months to years, at least. We probably are too far away from it.

Guys, I said, I don't want this new timewave to become a new cult, I just want to experiment with it, just for play. Can we do this? I think it would be cool, just for a try.

Take it easy guys, isn't this thread in Highly Speculative Conspiracies?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by DaTroof

This is just your opinion. In my opinion we haven't reached zero date yet, and won't for a few months to years, at least. We probably are too far away from it.

Guys, I said, I don't want this new timewave to become a new cult, I just want to experiment with it, just for play. Can we do this? I think it would be cool, just for a try.

Take it easy guys, isn't this thread in Highly Speculative Conspiracies?

Sounds like the only novelty is that TZ itself is a novelty item. Meaning, it has no practicality in life.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Time is universal. The timewave should work both in personal life and world events.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
We are resonancing with 1671 right now, Meyer told me.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I turn 30 on the last date so ill be patiently awaiting the new age of psychedelic angels heralding their visions to the masses. Or maybe not, who knows really lol I'm into the timewave tho, it's basically
the unknown and unprovable

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can only repeat my opinion from the already existing topic. (I know you've already read it and responded to it OP, so feel free to ignore it.)

In my opinion, the entire basis of McKenna's theory, the very premise on which the 64 day cycles were predicated, led inexorably to the 2012 date being the singularity. He quite adamantly asserted this many times. That did not happen as described within any context McKenna or others who embraced his theory expounded upon. Thus, the entire theory unravels. TimeWave has been debunked quite satisfactorily by this topic and the failure of the date to produce anything in my opinion.

Saying that the underlying premise is true without any evidence of that premise being the reality (because the basis of such evidence was the 64 day cycles and resonant events leading toward the singularity on the prescribed date, not some future, unknowable point in time,) would be an example of moving the goal posts and cognitive dissonance on my part in my view.

Is it possible that something like TW is true and somehow underpins the nature of time and that McKenna perceived some facet thereof, just imprecisely? Perhaps. I am open to that possibility. However, that moves into amorphous, pliable territory that we can easily shape into anything we want without the ability to prove or test it, and thus believing that it is or must be the reality because of an unwillingness to acknowledge the failure of McKenna's theory as described by him is, for me, a self deluding trap I am not inclined to fall into.

You have the right to your beliefs however, of course, and I respect them.

Anything is possible. Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

the whole fractal nature of the theory is based on a computer throwing the i-ching. I think it is more likely that the resultant theory is a product oftherandom number generation algorythm that his appl pc used. Now if you actually throw the i-ching and getthesame results, THEN i think you are onto something. TM was a great thinker but everybody makes mistakes.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So if December 2012 was a miscalculation, why did the novelty dates leading up to that date match up?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The thing which surprised me the most is the fact that in a matter of days past Dec 21st there was already a new algorithm ready with the new zero date in 2018.

I believe the calculations were made before Dec 21st, knowing that either:

a. Mckenna was wrong with the zero date.
b. There was an interest to perpetuate the theory, either for money purposes or for the sake of the interest in the theory itself.

Nonetheless i'll be monitoring this new thread as well, I still like the theory and I still believe that Mckenna was on to something (and definitely was ON something lol), and figured a concept that perhaps needs further developments. I'm happy that you continue the work, not for the sake of proving that it's right but for the sake of the research itself and seeing what comes up.

Props for that my friend.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i found out a resonance for 1709, when the biggest and brightest comet on record was discovered, resonancing directly with the very last days of 2013. very Interesting According to me. Ison Will be coming up just precisely these days.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They actually didn't match up entirely because there were many lost dates, failed novelty dates, such as October 26 2009.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Chico Xavier predicted planetary transition for July 20 2019. That's almost just one year away from Peter Mayer's new date. Xavier predicted that on this end date we will contact intelligent beings from other planets, find the cure for all diseases and develop technologies that will allow us to talk to the dead. If humanity chooses World War III, the North Hemisphere will become unhabitable and most people will migrate to South America.

The full prophecy was published in a book by Geraldo Lemos Neto called "Não Será em 2012" ( It Won't Be in 2012 ). Unfortunately, I couldn't find any English sources for this information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join