It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Found a discussion about TOPPT over at quatloos. For those of you that don't know the site, they focus on financial scams, like NESARA.

Very Big Numbers, are, well, very big numbers. The very big number bantered about is in these documents is 35 with 17 zeros dollars, and there are apparently two funds of this size. From the first, everyone in the world get $5 billion in gold & silver each, which unfortunately is only enough for 700 million people, so I guess there was a math error somewhere or 90% of the world's population is gonna have to be eliminated first. Then, there's another fund of the same size (what are the odds) for the US only, to the tune of the same $5 billion, so I guess we all get $10 billion. In gold and silver. Except for your fools who hate freedom so much you weren't born in the US who only get $5 billion. I told you it would cost you someday.

Gold is worth a lot more, and more dense, than silver, so let's say for the purposes of mocking such big numbers that everything is in more-easily-stored gold. That would be 6.8 billion cubic meters of the shiny yellow metal, each cubic meter weighing over 20 tons and worth over a billion dollars. Before you start asking how your house's front step is gonna support the 200 tons of gold you'll be getting in the mail (more if some of it is Silver), ask where it's being hid now. That's a block of gold over a mile on each side, a bit big for most banks, or even a million banks. Then there's transport, everyone in the world gets over 100 tons of metal shipped to them. Might take a bit of time, especially as shipment personnel would no doubt quit when they got theirs.

source: www.quatloos.com...

It's so simple that it's a bit embarrassing not to have seen it sooner. The trustees/trucking company owners are going to hire themselves to haul all that gold.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I see your point, but that's how things start. The masters don't like the slaves disobeying them but at some point the numbers of slaves vs masters become overwhelming and incontrollable. The system we today obey and serve is in reality very very very fragile it operates on what's basically faith. If you no longer consider your self bound the the system you are not but all hell will probably come crashing down on you (as it did on those in jail) since your freedom is not something the masters appreciate and as such you will be subject to the force of their rule. The individual freedom right will probably prevail at some point as we are become more and more aware and thus less controllable.
Freedom and slavery alike are just a state of mind.
edit on 6/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: Added the all important ending sentance

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You are completely misguided, but I can't stop you from doing whatever it is you are doing.

I can tell you it isn't about the gold and silver. It is about making every single human being equal to another.

In time you'll either come to recognize what is happening and handle it, or you won't. But that won't stop it from happening.

And hellobruce, I'm done with the banter, you didn't even read any of the documents so how are we to have a meaningful conversation? Before her house went to foreclosure, she stated that this is what was planned. It is all in the reports. You are injecting comments as if they are true, but you don't know the facts.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It's so simple that it's a bit embarrassing not to have seen it sooner. The trustees/trucking company owners are going to hire themselves to haul all that gold.

Haha
nice one. That was a joke right?

I've been following the interviews as the info has comes out and I've not once herd anyone say to expect a dilivery. Infact it has been said that this will not happen. How this all pans out in the future is what matters, and it needs the people to be behind it. The power is with the majority In the old syatem. OPPT gives the option to step out of that paradigm which is corrupt and restore it to the indevidual. I'd like to see some of these documents tried and tested before calling scam, as calling it out as scam before knowing this is just attacking it.

Max igan gives a good sence of the state of mind one need to be in to accept this as fact.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
reply to post by hellobruce

I see your point, but that's how things start. The masters don't like the slaves disobeying them but at some point the numbers of slaves vs masters become overwhelming and incontrollable. The system we today obey and serve is in reality very very very fragile it operates on what's basically faith. If you no longer consider your self bound the the system you are not but all hell will probably come crashing down on you (as it did on those in jail) since your freedom is not something the masters appreciate and as such you will be subject to the force of their rule. The individual freedom right will probably prevail at some point as we are become more and more aware and thus less controllable.

exactly, it is all about contract and consent. If you do not give your consent and do not contract with them in any way, they have no jurisdiction over you. Unless you are steamrolled over and you're thrown in jail anyway.

It is a slavery system. It isn't fair. That's the point. And of course, the system is crashing down.

If the UCC didn't matter, you wouldn't be in this slavery system to begin with. Remember that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Let me see if I understand this, and please correct me if I am wrong...

If successful, ALL of the world's wealth, will be tranferred to tOPPT, and it's trustees? And, the $5 billion per, is just a placebo, to bring us all together as humanity again, so we can all sing Kumbaya, and be one with the One?
But, we were always the One, because we originated from the One, as one....Right?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by Crakeur

Haha
nice one. That was a joke right?

I've been following the interviews as the info has comes out and I've not once herd anyone say to expect a dilivery. Infact it has been said that this will not happen. How this all pans out in the future is what matters, and it needs the people to be behind it. The power is with the majority In the old syatem. OPPT gives the option to step out of that paradigm which is corrupt and restore it to the indevidual. I'd like to see some of these documents tried and tested before calling scam, as calling it out as scam before knowing this is just attacking it.

Max igan gives a good sence of the state of mind one need to be in to accept this as fact.

GREAT I am so glad someone is with me on this.

BTW, if you haven't seen it yet, there IS a case currently in-progress, and some interesting results have happened so far. Here is the link opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... to the forum that will be tracking cases. Sue has a foreclosure in progress that seems to have been stopped in its tracks. Her original case here opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... and her update here opptcourtcases.forumotion.com...

Remember silence is consent when proper time has passed after proper notice.

BTW to whoever was claiming themselves king of the world ...you didn't give proper notice and chance for rebuttal. Just so you are fully aware of why you are not king of the world. Also the perfected superior Trust of OPPT made clear that no other entity stands between a human being and their creator, which means subjugation could only come by their own free will choice to make you their king.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
Let me see if I understand this, and please correct me if I am wrong...

If successful, ALL of the world's wealth, will be tranferred to tOPPT, and it's trustees? And, the $5 billion per, is just a placebo, to bring us all together as humanity again, so we can all sing Kumbaya, and be one with the One?
But, we were always the One, because we originated from the One, as one....Right?

Sorta but it is your free will choice to be One or whatever you want to be.

But let me dig deeper. The whole thing that OPPT did by working through the UCC is put a catch 22 on the cabal / elite / DEBTORS (whatever you want to call them.) All this mess started long ago because these people made a claim against the people. The OPPT used the same system that allowed this to happen and claimed that the people are all free and equal. It isn't all the world's wealth, it is all the world's wealth that has been hoarded by the DEBTORS. But think of this. If I took your Federal Reserve Notes from your bank account and replaced it with a value that was worth 5B in gold/silver (in other words, not paper funny money made out of nothing, and not associated with debt), then you probably would be OK with that. Now if everyone has that 5B, it makes us all equal. It also makes us all responsible from here on out. The jobs that nobody wants to do, we'll all do. But we'll do it together and it won't be tough.

Example, typically when I walk out of the bathroom here at work, I find that other sloppy people forgot to throw their paper towels in the trash correctly, and they are on the floor. So I pick them up. Took me 1 second to do it. I could be a poor person on the street or a rich billionaire, but it doesn't make you not capable of being able to pick that paper up. Now if we're all equal, maybe we have to mop a floor every once in a while, or help one another with some small task or whatever. So be it. We're all fed, clothed, sheltered, and able to BE who we want to BE without a constant feeling of survival of the fittest, and separation from each other through Egoic falsities.

And if people want to slob around all day, then they can do that. But here's the thing... that may happen from time to time but if in general people are cooperating and serving one another in ways they are best suited to and bringing joy to their lives and others by being who they want to be, how many people would just loaf around doing nothing? It gets boring, and annoying, and it wouldn't last long. If you are doing something you enjoy doing, it is not "work". It is DO-ing.

Does this make sense? I recognize it is new paradigm and requires a recalibration in the mind. But aside, does it make sense?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You wrote:

The whole thing that OPPT did by working through the UCC is put a catch 22 on the cabal / elite / DEBTORS (whatever you want to call them.)

OK...WHO exactly, do these terms represent? Who is the BAD GUY, according to OPPT? Rich people? People who inherited their wealth and power? Because there exists on this planet, a few decent folks, who just got lucky and actually EARNED their fortunes...! Are they included in the "cabal" you referred to?

Now if everyone has that 5B, it makes us all equal. It also makes us all responsible from here on out. The jobs that nobody wants to do, we'll all do. But we'll do it together and it won't be tough.

I see how "resetting" everyone, will benefit most, but there still remains a big problem with this theory...Let me explain...You wrote:

[For] example, typically when I walk out of the bathroom here at work, I find that other sloppy people forgot to throw their paper towels in the trash correctly, and they are on the floor. So I pick them up.

The problem is, that these people are less "sloppy" than they are LAZY. They didn't "forget" to throw the towels away properly, they just didn't care enough about their world, to do it! These kinds of people are ALWAYS going to be lazy, and others will have to take up their slack to make the world into the place that you want it to be.

Meaning, even if this "reset" took place, it would only be a matter of time, before the bulk of the world's money would be right back in the hands of the few, and to maintain that wealth, they will have to appease the masses, with an ultimatum, and provide their very basic needs. Slavery, all over again...

And if people want to slob around all day, then they can do that. But here's the thing... that may happen from time to time but if in general people are cooperating and serving one another in ways they are best suited to and bringing joy to their lives and others by being who they want to be, how many people would just loaf around doing nothing?

Again, many will squander their fortunes, or be duped or conned out of it. Would $5B be enough for anyone to enjoy their lives and do anything they desire during that life? Sure! But you underestimate the power of Greed!
It's the control that the current elites, thrive on. It's their belief that they are smarter than the rest of the world, and we deserve to be subservient, because of it.

This mentality will not just go away. Because it is driven by something that does not operate under the rules of this world. Evil, will always exist. And money, and humanity, will never overcome it. At least not on our own!

GF~

edit on 2/6/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It sounds cool.

Money gets in the way of us being able to extract ourselves from this dying solar system...from finding a new one to continue our existence.

Will we ever work together toward our greater good once money loses it's significance?

It's never been a pressing issue, but the time draws near- no less.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

That's a lot of stuff to talk about, so I'll just start with the first one, and we can work from there. Research the DEBTORS. The Paradigm Report I linked goes deep into it, and so do the filings.

The DEBTORS are described in detail, some by specific name like the Rothchilds, Bushes, etc. Some by their entity like IMF, Federal Reserve, and so on. It is a long list, goes international, and gets very deep into detail of what crimes they have committed, how, and includes agents of these, and any corporation created under or run by, or funded by, etc. It includes all the legal fictions that exist on paper such as the corporations of countries, of states, of agencies that exist to extort through limited liability and full false authority. All of that is wrapped into the DEBTORS description. Then that DEBTOR was claimed against, audited, foreclosed upon. All in due process and with proper notice.

Remember it remains unrebutted. IF a DEBTOR was to rebut, they would then have to disclose many things that would then be public. If it went public, then the whole thing would be over instantly, not winding down like it is now. This is part of the catch 22. The other part is the assertions made that there is nothing between you and your creator. It is impossible to rebut that. Who could tell you that they are your master?

My take: Remember the huge swarm of CEO's and banking high-ups (and from other corps too) that took their ball and went home last year, and still this year? I believe this OPPT stuff is why. They got out before the S hit the F. The timing of it all is just too sweet, IMO. That's where I thought ATS could really do some serious work. Correlate the timing, and the releases of info.

All that the system lacks is enforcement, because that is another couple steps away from happening. It can't be that nothing happens because that would mean the UCC is null and void. And that by another way of catch 22, makes all slavery systems therein null and void. We are in the middle of this whole thing, and it will take a little while for the checkmate call to actually make it all the way to every single human being.

But that doesn't make you any less Free. So BE Free, act Free, and DO as if you are Free because you are. The energy you put in is what you get out, collectively. If we all BE and DO as free people, then we will be. Make sense?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Remember the huge swarm of CEO's and banking high-ups (and from other corps too) that took their ball and went home last year, and still this year? I believe this OPPT stuff is why. They got out before the S hit the F. The timing of it all is just too sweet, IMO. That's where I thought ATS could really do some serious work. Correlate the timing, and the releases of info.

Unless the company went under, the CEO's that stepped down, or were fired, were replaced. CEOs come and go. Sometimes, they are forced out of their position as a result of poor results (HP's CEO). Sometimes they retire due to age, sometimes they quit because they have a better gig but, in each and every case of a CEO leaving a company, so long as that company is still operating, they are replaced.

Thus, your theory that they "took their ball and went home" as a result of this OPPT stuff is utter nonsense.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We are Free, Until our imperial overlords Der Fuhrer and his regime, declare marshal law when the dollar collapse.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

This mentality will not just go away. Because it is driven by something that does not operate under the rules of this world. Evil, will always exist. And money, and humanity, will never overcome it. At least not on our own!

This is where you miss the point. As this claim states, it's all about free will, that includes your free will to stay loyal to the corrupt system. Those that want to be led and leeched off, can be. But when these people see a group that is emerging that is not taxed and governed by policy. They might just think....what the hell am I doing?

I, myself don't have bank accounts or debts at all so I'm not sure how this can help me unless we can exempt ourselves from law enforcement and insurance and energy bills and things like that. I do however, see this as being a peaceful way to transition away from the corrupt system and let it crumble as a new one emerges. As long as the new one doesn't involve microchips for us to participate in it, I'd say it's a step in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I think you are really not acting the part of being a responsible ATS administrator.

Honestly I expected more.

On the AK website last year there was a huge list of all these reports gathered from various news sources, from major CEO's and execs leaving. It wasn't normal, and in fact many news sources reported about it, and found it very odd. americankabuki.blogspot.com...

In fact during one of the radio shows, the correlation evidence was presented.

But since you haven't listened to those or read the transcripts, they are nonsense. Got it,.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And if you look at them, they all seem to have reasons relating to either retirement, company issues where a fall guy was needed or they're going on to other jobs.

I did a quick search to find out how many resignations there were in other years, to no avail but, I think, to view this year in the proper context, it would be nice to see the number of resignations in other years. Otherwise, there's nothing to compare it to and, therefore, the volume is a number with no real gauge.

Besides, if all these bankers are energy producing humans, then aren't they entitled to their 5 billion in gold (ten billion if they are from the states)? If so, then they are probably not afraid of any actions against them since they will be wealthier with the gold than they were without it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That doesn't mean its nonsense. It means it needs more thorough investigation if one is so inclined. That's why I said IMO. I don't have proof I just have lots of correlating events, a discussion about it in a radio show dedicated to this whole thing, and my own intuition.

But it isn't important, so let's move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

how is it not important? you are saying that all these executives resigned out of fear of OPPT. You don't know if this is as abnormally high number of resignations, you just know the number. What if you found out that, in a normal year, 1,000 executives resign?

Stating facts and extrapolating the data to defend your stance means it is important, unless you are now unsure as to how big a deal that number really is.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I see people are still hung up on the 5B / 10B gold and silver coming to each individual.

I was too for a while. About a week solid of thinking about it. And then my perspective shifted and it all started to make sense. I'm hoping that for those on this thread that are actually interested, that it will make sense to them too, when the time is appropriate.

I can't expect something that took me a while to get is something everyone will get right away, either. Just mull on it a bit, maybe. The energy that is imparted to money is really what it is all about. An energy that we all share, equally. A value that, as a being on Earth, you have full right to share with every other being.

Ask yourself, what would you do in life, if you didn't have to worry about money? Never mind that right now that isn't possible. What would you do? For me, it would be teaching, mentoring, guiding, and demonstrating. I do this now, and though I have a "job", I enjoy what I do. I also enjoy building things and engineering solutions, as well as making custom changes to things to suit what I like, and what others like if I'm building for them. So I could see myself doing this in a time without money. I may take more vacation time, spend more time with my family members and my son, and spend more time with nature, but in the end I wish to be in service to others through my skill set.

And that's what we call can do. A doctor that is no longer told to sell drugs and profit, could then heal people because that's what they want to do. Same for car manufacturers. Some people love this stuff and would do it for free if they already had what they wanted and needed to survive. Example, one of my customers I got to train a while back charges nothing to fix cars except the parts he has to buy, and those people in turn buy him groceries, help him with his house, or whatever seems appropriate and fair. It is a natural system that allows him to do what he loves and still not be involved in money, which is what he desired. Mind you, the company I work for charges him for the services we provide, but I could still see coming to work and enjoying myself helping others. I just might work a little less to enjoy other aspects of life more. You know, like a human.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I don't defend it because I told you it is in my opinion. And then I told you what I have heard and read through, and that others in the industry of reporting news also suggested it was abnormal and strange. I also said there was discussion about it being correlated during a discussion about OPPT. I think it was the 2nd interview, but it is in the transcripts if it is important at all. To me it is not. I didn't study up on this more than what I said, I just said it was an opinion of mine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join