It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea video shows US city in flames after missile attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
North Korea video shows US city in flames after missile attack
www.youtube.com...

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I laughed out loud when i heard the muzak version of We Are the World.

I'm not sure of this videos point as i don't speak Korean but i don't think the images match with the soundtrack lol

edit on 2/5/2013 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Here's the vid. Apparently they are playing Michael Jackson's "We Are The World" during a dream sequence while a nuke, fired from a North Korean space shuttle, destroys an American city.
edit on 5-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would say that the theme of the video is rather appropriate; they really are dreaming if they think they could pull off something like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anyone can make a video and upload it. It does not mean that it is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Freaking hilarious!!

The song, the crummy video... makes you feel super safe to be an American! It shows how far behind they really are!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Seriously? big phat WTF here...

Need to see the translation and yep, ANYONE can make and upload a video...hmmm

Disturbance level = moderate

Nice catch OP! S&F

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Captions on the screen written in Korean say: "Somewhere in the United States, black clouds of smoke are billowing.

"It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze with the fire started by itself."

Despite all kinds of attempts by imperialists to isolate and crush us... never will anyone be able to stop the people marching toward a final victory

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 5-2-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wonder if that Si what they really dream, the total destruction of the USA. ? Like to know what the some thing something 21 says, knew is should have taken Korean. at 1.04 there is the number, any thoughts?
edit on 5-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think Northkorean government know they're screwed, that there is no exit for them from the mud they stuck deep, and I'm convinced that they are aware of the bad situation they found themselves in.
The scariest part is there is no turning back for them, Christ, whole country is like a one big sect.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think the North Korean Kid with his head on the desk in the video is so malnourished he can't wake up and that's his delusional dreams.

Not able to read Korean that's what I'm getting out of it

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My Korean is a little rusty, but I believe it says, "Oh god feed me, please! Feed us!"

Over and over again.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Go ask your average US citizen about North Korea and "what should be done about them". The few who knew ANYTHING about N. Korea would tell you "North Korea? Thats the trouble making one with Kim whats-his-name aint it? Just nuke em' all, let god sort em out."

They don't know any better though, the citizens of N. Korea don't know any better about us than we do about them. You think all of they're media is just propaganda and vague explanations as to why things are how they are? That they cherry pick what is "good" about the US and what is "bad" about it...

Well your right! Our MSM is like that too though!

Just trying to see it from the other side of the coin here..

Good song choice, very thought provoking. I've come to learn.. Think globally, act locally.

Luckily I'm into history and not long-range ballistics.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow. Just when you think Gangnam Style is the worst thing to ever come from either North or South Korea, this little gem shows up.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Well you can tell that to the DPRK as seen here they do not like us but are willing to nuke us at any time , well as soon as they get their nukes here is a link to what they say and think about us www.kcna.co.jp... here is just some of the nice things they say form the link one of many, see this "Rodong Sinmun Calls for All-out Action to Cope with "Sanctions" to read the full rant

Due to the U.S. and the south Korean regime's moves to ignite a nuclear war and their nuclear ruckus against the DPRK, the "joint declaration on denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" was reduced to a waste paper long ago.

As already declared, the army and people of the DPRK will react to a provocation with a prompt counterattack and a war of aggression with a just grand war for national reunification.

Those who defamed the dignity and sovereignty of the DPRK will have to pay a dear price, regretting for what they did too late.
So you see it is them that are fanning the flames of war, not us. Not the US or the West

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Give it a break peeps....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That is so very besides the point.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
Anyone can make a video and upload it. It does not mean that it is going to happen.

Maybe it will. Maybe it won't.
What it tells you is how the government over there thinks.
What it tells you is the kind of propaganda that it's unloading on it's citizens.
What it tells you is what that North Korean government WANTS to do.
Will they accomplish their dreams? Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by purplemer

That is so very besides the point.

Why would you rather spoon feed all this rubbish and propoganda so they can keep NK in their scope.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe it will. Maybe it won't. What it tells you is how the government over there thinks. What it tells you is the kind of propaganda that it's unloading on it's citizens. What it tells you is what that North Korean government WANTS to do.

No it does not say what NK wants to do. They want dialogue with SK.... Do you really think they would be stupid enough to try and bomb the US with a few missiles against thousands.
edit on 5-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join