It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have a question I've been wondering about.

When you reach the top and become rich and famous in any field, whether it's business, politics, media, medicine, banking, entertainment, music or Hollywood, does a representative from a secret society (e.g. Illuminati or Freemasons) pay you a visit?

Does this person have a little talk with you, or take you to a secret room that only those "in the loop" know about, where you will be briefed and given an ultimatum to join them or be thrown back down? Are you told something like this:

"We rule the world, so we must control people in your position at your level. You have two choices. Either you join us and play our game and do as you are told. Or you go back down and lose your status. If you try to fight us, we can easily have you taken out and make it look like a suicide or accident. The police will never investigate. What will it be?"

Is that what happens? Would the Illuminati reveal themselves directly like that, or would they go through a "middleman manager" first to see how compliant and controllable the target person is before revealing themselves fully?

Do they get them when they reach the top, or do they pick someone they want and then bring them to the top in politics, big business or stardom?

Could this be the real reason why many celebrities look unhappy like they are being pulled along, go crazy, resort to drugs, or end up dead under mysterious circumstances?

Are there any whistleblowers who have been at the top that have come out and talked about it? Why don't more of them whistleblow what goes on?

Do those at the top know something that we all don't? I've always wondered about that.

Are all politicians, big CEO's, stars and celebrities "in on it" or just the most influential ones?

Am I indulging in paranoid fantasies with these questions, or is there a real basis to this?

Finally, do secret societies really rule the world, or at least most of it? If so, are they all unified and interconnected, or do they compete with each other too (e.g. Illuminati/Freemasons vs. Vatican/Jesuits)?

Also, why do many college fraternities have secret handshakes and initiation ceremonies? Surely that can't be just for fun right? Are they junior level secret societies to screen candidates for higher level secret societies?

What is the purpose of secret societies anyway? Why does it have to be a secret? Logic says that if something has to be a secret, then it probably involves something either nefarious, dangerous, looks bad, too easily misinterpreted, too complex, too good for the public to know about, or something that the public would be better off not knowing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

What an amazing series of questions. I am most intrigued.

Unfortunately I have no answer to any of these questions -- mainly because I have never been anywhere near the top!

But I would certainly be interested to hear from those who have. I have suspected all my life that the game is fixed.

I hope that this thread is a witness-statement to just how so.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

i dont post much on here.. but all i can say is it's not about having power through wealth or by having a bunch of stuff. Its about having a type of energy that they are drawn to. I'm twenty one and live a modest life one bedroom with an eighty year old father let just say i befriended someone and not just someone he's like a brother, who's family is a part of a secret order they are the people you would least expect.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I think the idea is that if you've made it to the top, you're already surrounded by them. No need to send a "representative."

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Also the people at the top have all eyes on them it's the people that live with the natural energy and not the artificial energy which come from all the stuff they have

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

you dont make it past certain filters unless you seem like you will play ball. It is probably a long process with many unknown interviews where you are probed for ideology. You are summarily judged and weighed against the suitable characteristics. Everything from genetics, to personal appearance, character, influence, everything.

In essence they want a drone from a mold. They may think otherwise, but when you only look for the same type of person you eliminate all forms of innovations and progress in favor of your preferred type of person.

Either you make it big on your own which they will make impossible no matter how good you are if you seem like a threat, and they then try to scoop you up. That is what they would prefer to happen so they dont have to invest. They are actually pretty stingy. Or you are born to it.

If you are family, then you can do what you want. Everyone else makes that possible. Most people are everyone else.

edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I've wondered about the same thing and have drawn my own conclusions.

There are those who are born into the club: "royals", descendants of the Rothschilds etc. Then there are those who are recruited.

If a person "distinguishes" himself, he is brought into the group. Take Bill Gates for example. The youngest self made billionaire and the richest person in the World. Now they've got him promoting Eugenics and murder ie population control.

The specific process is anyone's guess. Maybe an invitation to Bilderberg? Throw some ideas at the new recruits and see how they react.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow, many great questions. I think many would like to know answers to. Although, I've dabbled in reading many a thread on here about this topic. Never felt the need to comment.

I have no idea, I do find this thought interesting

Could this be the real reason why many celebrities look unhappy like they are being pulled along, go crazy, resort to drugs, or end up dead under mysterious circumstances?

I to have often wondered why many seem to despise their life to the point of self destruction? You could have a point there. Nothing more to add sorry, but following to hear some theories from the great ats minds.

P:S Maybe most of us wouldn't like what was to be discovered at the top. I would assume if this be true, it may be very addictive at the top. Could explain the odd fall from Gracie with no whistle blowing. They want back up top

S&F for thought provoking thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007

When you reach the top and become rich and famous in any field, whether it's business, politics, media, medicine, banking, entertainment, music or Hollywood, does a representative from a secret society (e.g. Illuminati or Freemasons) pay you a visit?

No

Does this person have a little talk with you, or take you to a secret room that only those "in the loop" know about, where you will be briefed and given an ultimatum to join them or be thrown back down?

No

Are you told something like this:

"We rule the world, so we must control people in your position at your level. You have two choices. Either you join us and play our game and do as you are told. Or you go back down and lose your status. If you try to fight us, we can easily have you taken out and make it look like a suicide or accident. The police will never investigate. What will it be?"

No

Is that what happens?

No

Would the Illuminati reveal themselves directly like that, or would they go through a "middleman manager" first to see how compliant and controllable the target person is before revealing themselves fully?

No

Do they get them when they reach the top, or do they pick someone they want and then bring them to the top in politics, big business or stardom?

No

No

Are there any whistleblowers who have been at the top that have come out and talked about it?

No

Do those at the top know something that we all don't?

No

Are all politicians, big CEO's, stars and celebrities "in on it" or just the most influential ones?

No

Finally, do secret societies really rule the world, or at least most of it?

No

Am I indulging in paranoid fantasies with these questions?

YES!

Finally you have the answer!

edit on 5/2/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I can only add abit, but I think they tell them whats " really" happening. But otherwise arent they employed by them and then kind of the elite will say " yes or no" to an idea or directly instill them with certain ideas.

Not entirely sure why secret societies have to be secret, I can only say that perhaps because they are initiated into a new way of being. For sure its dodgy, at least to me

I think celebrities look miserable or sort of complain at certain points of their life. Because all the glitz and glamour has a cost. Its a show and when the curtains are down it doesnt razzle dazzle them. They just realise that they are in this highly competitive industry, where money is everything. So you know their true persona sort of pales incomparison.
edit on 5-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Three words for you, "Eyes Wide Shut". If you get a "ticket" to the party, then remember, the noobs bring the donuts.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 2/5/2013 by Creep Thumper because: Changed my mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My guess is this:

When anyone shows a high level of talent, success or any other beneficial qualities that may serve a society the 'secret societies' that do exist begin to pay attention to this person. After watching them they are able to determine the character and behavioral traits of said person and are able to make a determination as to wether or not this person would be willing to join a society and if so to what degree.

It also probably would not happen over-night. There would likely be a progressive exposure to the organization through various members and functions to 'desensitize' the candidate and not overwhelm them with the full scope of the situation. I would assume many are indoctrinated into these societies and do not even realize they are part of any 'thing'.

After reflection, this may be the most common type of association that people have with the truly elite secret societies. After all I doubt the 'elite' members of any such 'elite society' who are working to horde the powers of this world would want to share their power with the societies membership much more than they want to share it with us.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'd rather be visited by a highly intellectual society of beings than any of these social organizations. If they are grey or have fins and a blowhole I may consider it

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have a good friend who is only 24 years old, he has been in college while working crappy jobs. He has been and is still working and taking classes of the political type, he's a real smart fellow and openly knows/states he's going to be in politics. Just recently he joined the Freemasons, he's not even working politically yet but I would be willing to bet at this point it's his future that influenced his introduction to the 'fraternity'. So kind of in response to this thread, I think there are eyes watching that recruit people much earlier on in their life developement than to wait till they are already 'on top'.
edit on 2/5/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

You sure don't give your "friend" much credit. So there is no way he could make it on his own unless he has help from the "fraternity"?

Freemasonry will help him for sure. It will give him confidence, improve his speaking skills, teach him a set of moral guidelines to live his life by. But it will not get him extra votes, or quicker power.

And obviously you missed the first part of this thread. The "fraternity" doesn't bother anyone until they reach the top. That's why all masons are filthy rich, and they swim naked in pools of money. No really.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007

It's more that being famous is actually harder on you than people realize.

Are there any whistleblowers who have been at the top that have come out and talked about it?

There are people claiming to be such. To a man, they seem to each develop serious credibility issues.

Why don't more of them whistleblow what goes on?

There are two possible answers:
A) They're afraid of retribution.
B) No such organization exists, and those that "blow the whistle" are really just looking for money or attention.

Do those at the top know something that we all don't? I've always wondered about that.

Yes, but it usually pertains to job duties, not some mystical group.

Finally, do secret societies really rule the world, or at least most of it?

As you said, I feel like we'd get more whistleblowers if such were true.

Also, why do many college fraternities have secret handshakes and initiation ceremonies? Surely that can't be just for fun right? Are they junior level secret societies to screen candidates for higher level secret societies?

A secret, ritualistic ceremony creates a powerful bond. You instantly have something unique to share with people you've never met. It's a powerful tool.

Logic says that if something has to be a secret, then it probably involves something either nefarious, dangerous, looks bad, too easily misinterpreted, too complex, too good for the public to know about, or something that the public would be better off not knowing.

In most cases, it's the two I italicized.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I dont think the OP was referring to free masons. More like REAL secret societies. Mafia type organizations and the political class, old money, ect....
edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Just curious here.

If these societies are secret how do you know about them?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ask Oprah, since she was invited (and attended) to the last Bilderb. meeting

second lineeee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join