It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
Invited to join in this instance means to be invited to make an application to be accepted as a member. Are you suggesting this never happens?

It may happen but in most juridicitions you and the person you invited would be expelled if this is discovered.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Freemasons on ats lie. So wouldnt go by what the say
edit on 7-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

They are called "Angelos".

This is the very first time ever Ive heard the A's publicly referenced. Don't you think mentioning them is a little dangerous?

I didn't know they were known colloquially as the "As". I only recently became aware that they are called Angelos - I didn't know that at the time. I think they are known to me as Angelos because I was sent to a Catholic school, despite the fact I never had any interest in that or any other religion. I am not Catholic. I never went to church. The exact same society to someone in the Muslim world might be known as al-Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood or a more secret Islamic name. It's the same group with the same, same-sex agenda. They all hate the two-sex society.

As for dangerous, I think's it's more important for them to break me into accepting the agenda rather than be in prison or dead.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
By the way do you mind saying why you were approached as a teenager?

It appears they know something about me that I don't. It seems I am in need of reminding. No, I wasn't a pop star.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Explanation: St*rred!

Indeed it is very specific and the quote for it originates supposedly from the founder of the Jesuits.

Ignatius of Loyola [wiki]

What is the the Jesuit maxim "Give me a child for for his first seven years and I'll give you the man" (asked by burni and answered by Beach Saint ... 6yrs ago) [uk.answers.yahoo.com]

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I love the life of quotes. I have seen this several dozen different ways, some to praise the Jesuits and others to condemn them. Most authors use the word "alleged" when attributing the quote to the Jesuits or one of their members -- St. Ignatius of Loyola, the found of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) or St. Francis Xavier, first missionary to India who assisted Ignatius in the formation of the Jesuits.

"Give me the child, and I will mould the man."

"Give me the child for seven years,
and I will give you the man."

"Give me the child until he is
seven and I care not who has him thereafter."

"Give me the child till the age of seven
and I will show you the man."

There is a great documentary on the subject with an accompanying book: "7 Up: 'Give Me the Child Until He is Seven, and I Will Show You the Man'" by Michael Apted, Bennett L. Singer who have followed their subjects for nearly forty years with subsequent films and books.

Baltasar Gracian was a Spanish Jesuit scholar who lived from 1601 till 1658.

The French Revolution began in 1789. From all accounts the most influential Jesuit was Henri Gregoire, considered the most educated of the cures because he had traveled further from their small parish which gave him a broader knowledge of the world. An award-winning essayist, he helped draw up the civil constitution of the clergy, considered the single most important passage in his life. However there has never been any evidence to indicate the Jesuits were directly involved in the Revolution.

For more information, see:
A History of the French Revolution
by Henry Morse Stephens
books.google.com...,M1

Here are some Baltazar quotes...
www.wingo.com...

Personal Disclosure: It is more controlling and occultic than most have a clue about!

I hope this helps answer your questions.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
But there are many branches of the Illuminati.So I think its unfair to say the freemasons, or skulls and bones or any one group is responsible. I think its like a family of societies, that slowly go toward the plan. And its the case that these societies induct people into the families ways.

This isn't directed just at you, but I have to know. How can you possibly speak, with any authority at all, about the "Illuminati" as a group in existence today? If they do exist, they are the most secretive, secret society that ever was. All official records have them being disbanded in the late 1700's, with no proof of existence after that. So many people here talk as if they actually KNOW something about the Illuminati.

Now, is there a secret group that controls things like Obama being groomed for presidency from a young age? I firmly believe that there is. But I just as firmly believe that it is not "the Illuminati".

This is just like if a gang of thugs decided to call themselves "the Christians" and they went about killing and raping as thug's do, we wouldn't start believing that all Christians were into killing and raping. The Illuminati was not about the things they are linked with today. Using their name only makes people look ignorant when using that term. Which is why the term "TPTB" was accepted here many years ago. (All IMHO)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You dont have to reach the top to be in a secret society.

Matter fact...Frank Buchman and Bill W says you have to hit the bottom. Rockefeller went as far as to ask them to share their stories among other secret societies.

Only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking...says nothing about working steps, going to meetings, having a sponsor, or how you share in a meeting.

This book is only meant to be suggestive...we realize we know only a little pg 164.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

I think you have to act a certain way. Any eccentric or free thinking behavior is suppressed. I noticed that mostly all the rich act exactly the same. They all seem to conduct themselves in the same manner and do not have originality of action or thought. There seems to be a certain code of conduct that has to be adhered to strictly. Sometimes I wonder if many of them aren't just different versions of the same person, only because they seem so carbon copy-ish.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Are you Skyfloating's mouthpiece?

Yes. Also. Among other things.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

There are certain positions in life at the very top where you would never arrive on your own without the approval and support of the Freemason fraternity.

What makes you think that?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
By the way do you mind saying why you were approached as a teenager?

It appears they know something about me that I don't. It seems I am in need of reminding. No, I wasn't a pop star.

Of course they do.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

They approach you long before you are in a position to infuence events. They approached me in about 1985 when I was 15 or 16, and I refused to sign up to the Agenda. When I say sign, I literally mean sign a piece of paper. I have got nowhere in life because the buggers have watched and shadowed me all my life and I refuse to cooperate. One clause in the paper to sign was a homosexual clause to create a same-sex future society, and that was overwhelmingly 99.99% of the reason why I didn't sign.

Contrast my position with that of British Prime Minister David Cameron, who has gone against at least 50% of his own political party to support homosexual marriage. That is an insane move for any political career. He obviously thought homosexuals were in a stronger position to remove him from power than his own party. David Cameron most certainly signed the Agenda. Despite the fact that Cameron did what homosexuals want, they won't protect him when his party decides to get rid of him - Cameron has served his purpose and is of no further value to the same-sex Agenda.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

Why does the Illuminati want a same sex world? Why do they hate two genders? Isn't that the way of most species? Why do they hate masculinity and femininity?

Don't the Illuminati enjoy sex too?

Why would anyone join them if they backstab their own members like that?

Like as with the CIA, haven't they had a history of betraying their own, like when they framed Oswald (who worked for the CIA) for assassinating President Kennedy? If so, why would any CIA agent trust their own organization? Don't they know they could be framed or betrayed by their own network?

Kind of like how in movies, the bad guys shoot each other when they no longer need them so they can get a bigger share of the loot? That never made any sense, because if the leader in a gang of criminals shoots his own men after he doesn't need them anymore, why would the rest of the gang still be loyal to him since they know they will be disposed of as soon as they are not needed anymore? That's so implausible.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

your generalising. its one persons account.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007

They approach you long before you are in a position to infuence events. They approached me in about 1985 when I was 15 or 16, and I refused to sign up to the Agenda. When I say sign, I literally mean sign a piece of paper. I have got nowhere in life because the buggers have watched and shadowed me all my life and I refuse to cooperate. One clause in the paper to sign was a homosexual clause to create a same-sex future society, and that was overwhelmingly 99.99% of the reason why I didn't sign.

Contrast my position with that of British Prime Minister David Cameron, who has gone against at least 50% of his own political party to support homosexual marriage. That is an insane move for any political career. He obviously thought homosexuals were in a stronger position to remove him from power than his own party. David Cameron most certainly signed the Agenda. Despite the fact that Cameron did what homosexuals want, they won't protect him when his party decides to get rid of him - Cameron has served his purpose and is of no further value to the same-sex Agenda.

Why does the Illuminati want a same sex world? Why do they hate two genders? Isn't that the way of most species? Why do they hate masculinity and femininity?

Don't the Illuminati enjoy sex too?

Why would anyone join them if they backstab their own members like that?

Like as with the CIA, haven't they had a history of betraying their own, like when they framed Oswald (who worked for the CIA) for assassinating President Kennedy? If so, why would any CIA agent trust their own organization? Don't they know they could be framed or betrayed by their own network?

Kind of like how in movies, the bad guys shoot each other when they no longer need them so they can get a bigger share of the loot? That never made any sense, because if the leader in a gang of criminals shoots his own men after he doesn't need them anymore, why would the rest of the gang still be loyal to him since they know they will be disposed of as soon as they are not needed anymore? That's so implausible.

I didn't name them as Illuminati.

Why does the group I mention want a same-sex world? Because its founders are homosexual and they prefer same-sex relationships. Yes, they like sex - same-sex sex.

I am not fully privy to their strategy and goals, and I am kept in the dark about it by design, but it is somehow related to the very real Ascension process and homosexuality. I am not sure if they are trying to prevent Ascension outright or only allow it on homosexual terms - gate keepers if you will. Either way, the agenda is homosexual. They have spent all my life trying to turn me into a Catholic priest. Don't say the Vatican is against homosexuality - it is not - nor are any of the other religions in this world.

The founders of this group do have knowledge about something with regards to Ascension, knowledge which teaches them that they are NOT the elite, as some people think these secret societies are. They are the opposite. That's a reason why these societies like to occupy the shadows, and operate stealthly - they'd be wiped out if they didn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

In most jurisdictions it is a serious Masonic offense to recruit. One must join on their own.

I have never lied. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make what we say any less true.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Eh, well thats what Ive noticed the lies. Now of course you and everyone are free to say what they want.
Tales of deception thats what the Illuminati is about.

Im just making the point not alot can be verified in such a medium.

edit on 7-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well , if the Brethren on here have lied , then it should be easy for you to point out the lies with the proper documentation that counters their lies correct ?

So , if you are going to make the statement that we Masons ATS lie , then by all means quote these lies , and post your rebuttals that proves them to be lies . Just posting a one liner "Masons on ats lie" does not cut it , that is not how debating works .

If you can not verify the lies , then you are just making crap up .
edit on 7-2-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Tell me what lies I've told? I've only given the God's honest truth and that won't change just because reality isn't what you want it to be. I have given no deception. Mockery? Sure, but usually people deserve some mockery as they take what they say WAY too serious.

As for the Illuminati, I've seen no evidence that they have existed beyond their disbandment in the 18th century.

I can cite my sources and often do when needed..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford on a Project Camelot interview said he was recruited by a secret society. They offered him terms, and said if did not join he could expect to encounter "an accident" within two years. He was then approached by a counter entity from China who indicated that he would be protected by influence and did not have to join. He was told that these societies have thousands of assassins in their employ and that's how they operate. That's one possible version of how it can happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I read somewhere, maybe it was here at ATS, that true Masons don't actually join a lodge. Supposedly some people are Masons from birth and there is some sort of occult connection to the All Seeing Eye.

Don't ask me where I read it. Regrettably, I don't remember.

Feel free to debunk this. I understand why anyone would. It's still intriguing though.
edit on 2/7/2013 by Creep Thumper because: Formatting boo boo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join