It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

feb 15th i,ll be watching

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Live feed from NASA started at 2:00 p.m....

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 2/15/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow, the application they just showed on the webcast is really cool! You can "ride along" with objects based on their actual position relative to others in the solar system, including various missions. I had no idea that existed.

For those still wondering, unless I'm misunderstanding something, the meteorite that hit Russia had nothing at all to do with this asteroid and was just a coincidence.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Closest approach has apparently just been reached and passed. As predicted, it appears to have passed harmlessly by our planet. Observations will continue, of course.

I've never gotten to see a webcast of an asteroid visible via telescope live as it happened before. Really cool! I love things like this. It's like we're connected to something far beyond our world.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seems that it passed that was a close one.
But with the passing of this and the meteor are signs of things to come.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Wow, the application they just showed on the webcast is really cool! You can "ride along" with objects based on their actual position relative to others in the solar system, including various missions. I had no idea that existed.

For those still wondering, unless I'm misunderstanding something, the meteorite that hit Russia had nothing at all to do with this asteroid and was just a coincidence.

Peace.

Either a coincidence or America testing a weapon, noticed it hit Russia.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Any particular reason the US would "attack" a rather remote part of Russia?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think Agent_USA_Supporter is just referencing what an earlier news story reported.

Apparently Russian lawmaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky is claiming it was a U.S. weapons test and not a meteorite at all.

I think it's bogus, but that's where the whole theory came up.

Here's the link
edit on 15-2-2013 by csuldm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join