It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Eh, hopefully Jones gets to talk more with Morgan because that short video inside the shooting range is pretty lame. There was no round 2 here.

I do find it funny Morgan is in Texas at a shooting range with Teddy boy firing off weapons. So is his stance now pro gun or is he just being "open minded" while chatting with pro gun guys?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Eh, hopefully Jones gets to talk more with Morgan because that short video inside the shooting range is pretty lame. There was no round 2 here.

I do find it funny Morgan is in Texas at a shooting range with Teddy boy firing off weapons. So is his stance now pro gun or is he just being "open minded" while chatting with pro gun guys?

Morgan is going for ratings. Nothing more than that. He was getting pretty stale and falling in ratings before he decided to take his stance on gun control. Teddy Boy is just icing on the cake for this little stunt.

Des

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Swills

Morgan is going for ratings. Nothing more than that. He was getting pretty stale and falling in ratings before he decided to take his stance on gun control. Teddy Boy is just icing on the cake for this little stunt.

Des

Here is the whole interview recorded in 2011.Icing on the cake?? I don't think so, watch the whole interview I think P.M forgot he was owned .

edit on 4-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I agree with you PM was owned...but it still brings in the numbers that PM seeks so desperately. Good, bad...he doesn't care...he just wants the controversy and ratings that goes with it.

He'd take a bubble bath with Alex and Ted, if he thought it would get him more viewers watching and talking about him.

Des

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah that makes all the sense in the world. Why would Morgan change any tune at this point? He's only in it for the ratings because truth be told his show sucks and so does his ratings. Maybe he hopes to get Teddy boy off on a "crazy" rant like he did with Jones to further "prove" his globalist point that we should be disarmed.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I do agree with your point about ratings.This one might cost P.M some this time.He just fired a ar-15 semi and full auto.You could see him trying not to smile afterwards.But when he fired a .50 cal Ma deuce you could see a big grin on his face.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

I do agree with your point about ratings.This one might cost P.M some this time.He just fired a ar-15 semi and full auto.You could see him trying not to smile afterwards.But when he fired a .50 cal Ma deuce you could see a big grin on his face.

LOL, that's probably because he's thinking about how he's going to disarm a nation then arm himself up before the SHTF.

BTW, man I used to love watching AJ and I still like it but he was doing well till they said they wanted to pre-record a few pieces before going live, you'd think he'd get that. I'n in radio, not TV and I get that. From that point on, he looked like a childish moron and he did have a few times to redeem himself but no...just crash and burn.

SMR

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just had to log in as I watch this show right now on the West Coast.
Piers Morgan is a complete twat !

He refuses to let anyone talk. He insists on being over obsessive about the AR-15 and calling at and 'assault riffle'
What defines an 'assault riffle' ? If a Colt .45 is used in a mass shooting, why is it never called 'an assault hand gun' ?
He refuses to listen outright to anyone or anything in any debate he has. He plainly didnt even get the fact that a fully automatic gun is nearly useless. He was just fixated on the fact that it could fire so many bullets.

He has no business talking about guns let alone gun control.

... continuing now to watch Uncle Ted make him look stupid once again ...

EDIT:

Man do I love Ted Nugent. Once again he owned that pompous ass Piers
You heard it right there. Piers insists on having the debate regardless of his inaccuracies.
edit on 2/4/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So much for Alex Jones...this is Piers Morgan vs. Ted Nugent - Round 2.
Get 'em Nuge!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
AJ and the Nuge standing up for the forces of 'good'? Man, you gun folks need to hire a spin doctor and fire the crazies...lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
More from Jones...

Piers Morgan Protest in Texas

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh,that was good.
I like how Piss in My pants morgan had to go to commercial break.
He is going up against Ted the Sledge Nugent.

So,Piers doesn't want to here the other side of the story,only push his agenda.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by SMR
AJ and the Nuge standing up for the forces of 'good'? Man, you gun folks need to hire a spin doctor and fire the crazies...lol.

We got one tonight Ted Nugent.

Ted to P.M: "99.9% of us gun owners are law abiding,loving .good people Piers will you (meaning P.M) just leave us alone"

Here it is folk's

edit on 4-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

I believe in the American Second Ammendment... but this guy Alex Jones is a joke. He does not represent the true essence of any arguement and is more like a child. Don't like Morgan or his stance but he comes out civilized next to Jones. There are good arguments to be made so make them and leave craziness out of it.
And Morgan... hate you but got to admit you have balls. Letting conversations happen is always the right way to go!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good is universally acknowledged that Jones made himself look like a total NUT CASE last time. I like seeing this guy on TV..

Jones was Ron Pauls biggest fan, and PRODUCTIVE Americans can not be Happier for rejecting that guy, if he has followers like this.

I wonder how loud Jones will get this time....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You know what I don't understand?

A lot of the same people who condemned Alex for blowing up at Piers Morgan are the same people who are *facepalming* at this "round two" video.

He handles it with anger, it's wrong. He handles it with civility, it's wrong. Ya'll look like some haters.

That being said, what the hell is that *snip* doing in Texas? How has he not been shot yet?

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/2/13 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Ted to P.M: "99.9% of us gun owners are law abiding,loving .good people Piers will you (meaning P.M) just leave us alone"
Of those 99.9%, how many do you think would endorse Mellow Ted as their spokesperson?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

He is going up against Ted the Sledge Nugent.

Is that the Draft-Dodge Ted, or the Pedophile Ted.
Real good choice to Represent the Movement.

SMR

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Piers has one motive in all this. Ratings. Nothing more.
He could care less about anything that doesn't give him ratings.

Civilized my rear. He refuses to let anyone finish their response. He is constantly interrupting.
I have said it before and I'll say it again ... No better way to distract than to confuse and that is what he does by changing subjects abruptly with his guests as soon as they try and explain anything he asks them to.

Alex may go off on rants but I much rather have him do that than to have some prude Englishmen try and tell any American why they shouldn't have this or that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
All I have to say about this,who would you chose to have your back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join