It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Broadcasting LIVE From Tactical Firearms Gun Shop Tonight! Alex Jones Trying To Crash T

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Five words springs to mind;

"The world is a stage".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It still amazes me Piers Morgan of all people can manage to create such a who ha. I've never liked the guy, but the way he seems to be trolling the Americans is kind of amusing. The Redcoat coming for your guns

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I agree with you wholeheartedly.I am a Native Texan,I own firearms and am against ANY legislation which restricts my right to bear arms.But having said that,Alex Jones is a buffoon and a sensationalist and he absolutely does not speak for me.I wish he would just go away.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Attention whore jones.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Piers is a one trick pony. He knows the gun control issue is highly unpopular and controversial, so he sticks with it to keep the ratings up.

Best thing to do is not watch his show or even talk about him.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why bother?
The store will be sold out of everything good, like every other store, vendor, supplier, and manufacturer nationwide.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ted Nugent is gonna be there??? why I thought he would be in.. I donno Somalia?? they got lots and lots of guns there,he promised he would migrate if Obama got reelected, got no respect for Mr crappy pants who stewed in his pants for a whole wk with the aim of getting out of the draft at-least conscientiously object like Ali or serve in a non combatant capacity,even moving to Canada as a last resort I can respect..but you ain't no right to act the tough guy, Alex I got respect for, sure he is loud,angry and ramble alot but he really do seemed to care.. but Nugent???

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

guns will be abolished from planet earth within 4 years.

consciousness is rising

edit on 4-2-2013 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)
Ummm....that's so that we will be ripe for the culling......"To Serve Man"...with a side of fries of course...you really need to get out more...Perhaps you think your consciousness is somewhat elevated like a viral temperature rise...but your nature and body are stuck here in reality along with the rest of us.......Now correct me please...I thought that this was supposed to be an enlightened journey your on. It's not really enlightened...when one forgets to remember their animistic and animal nature and the penchant for TPTB to OWN...the product of your labors and you.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Calling for someone's murder, while being against guns. Yeah, that's not uncommon at all

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ive been reading through the comments here and the "pro gunners" or "anti Piers Morgan" people seem to not understand that Pierce Morgan is not attacking the constitution or against guns. He is not airing in Texas because he is stupid or brave or bold or whatever.

Pierce Morgan wants to limit access to weapons capable of mass killings because he believes that will save lives. His agenda is to prevent school shootings like the one that happened in Sandy Hook. Healthy debate is a good thing and this is a subject that should be debated, and what better place than Texas to get the pro gun point of view?

PS: The debate vs Alex Jones was not a debate, more like a lunatic rant

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by skalla
mega awesome

the two infamous attention whores prostituting themselves for our affections again

how about we all just turn our backs on them both and refuse to discuss them beyond this thread?

they may go away in the end

it has to be worth a try, it just has to be

What are your thoughts on gun control?

my thoughts on gun control have been thoroughly talked about in other threads, but in short, gun control in the US is for the citizens of the US to decide - the uk and us are very very different countries for example and whats good for the goose doesnt really apply to what may or may not be good for the gander.

piers morgan and alex jones are both berks of the highest order though IMO, which is on topic

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
he's just a crazy gun nut...

just stay away from him...

gun nuts have lots of fear in them

fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate...

lol

just saying

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by evictiongnostic

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He got there.... round 2:

Well that was just sad. Is it really crashing if you just come in and beg him to be on your show? Then get shooed away by the producer. Really sticking it to the man Alex!

Cant believe alex jones has put this clip up. it is so embarrassing for him. nutjob shockjock turns up begging for another appearance on Morgans show and he gets told to leave. clip is so Cringey. Shows how small time and insignificant Jones actually is.
Jones was a bit like Peter Griffin outta family guy shouting I won the debate as he is running away. what a sad little man.
edit on 5-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Why Alex Jones? He's the biggest idiot they could have picked. He doesn't help either side, he'll be acting like an angry toddler and ranting about 9/11 again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Piers Morgan either.
edit on 4-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Sorry Mint, but I think attitudes like yours are why we can't unite the Liberty Movement. Just like most here, I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, but he does a lot more than you and I to wake people up in this Country.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Ive been reading through the comments here and the "pro gunners" or "anti Piers Morgan" people seem to not understand that Pierce Morgan is not attacking the constitution or against guns. He is not airing in Texas because he is stupid or brave or bold or whatever.

Pierce Morgan wants to limit access to weapons capable of mass killings because he believes that will save lives. His agenda is to prevent school shootings like the one that happened in Sandy Hook. Healthy debate is a good thing and this is a subject that should be debated, and what better place than Texas to get the pro gun point of view?

PS: The debate vs Alex Jones was not a debate, more like a lunatic rant

Friend, that kind of thinking is rare around these parts! Congratulations for being one of the level headed ones around here! Truly - no sarcasm intended.

I whole heartedly agree with you. Alex Jones did EXACTLY what Piers Morgan wanted him to do. Paint pro-gunners as crazy, fringe lunatic conspiracy theorists. It doesn't matter how cordial they are off camera - what matters is how Jones acted on a National stage before millions of people.

Sad really, that some people can't see the truth of it. And I'm Pro-Guns!
edit on 5-2-2013 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Rock Ape
I would like to, on behalf of the whole United Kingdom, Thank America, for taking that twat Piers Morgan off our hands, we were planning to send him to IRAN, but CNN thought it would be a laugh to inflict him on the American people.

I have to say tho' the chance to watch those three in a gun shop ranting at each other will be TV gold. Lets hope they load all the guns in the shop before broadcast..

Peace

Rock Ape

I was really hoping on some sort of target shoot or even a paintball battle between the three of them.
That would have been classic.

You know Piers would have cried like a bitch after the first paintball struck him, and Alex would have threatened to sue after getting Athlete's Foot or something. I don't know what Ted would have done, probably owned them both.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Alex Jones, Ted Nugent, and the people that listen to them need to disappear back into their holes that they came out of.

These people are fear mongers at best and snake oil salesmen at worst, but people believe what they say which is more the pity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It still amazes me Piers Morgan of all people can manage to create such a who ha. I've never liked the guy, but the way he seems to be trolling the Americans is kind of amusing. The Redcoat coming for your guns

He's getting the best ratings he's ever had since he took on the gun control issue.

Alex Jones and Ted Nugent are fear mongers, Piers Morgan is trying to do a serious investigation of gun culture in the United States.

I really don't normally like his show, and the paper he was editor for in the UK is a rag at best, but in this, he has my full support and I will keep watching, for now.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
Ted Nugent is gonna be there??? why I thought he would be in.. I donno Somalia?? they got lots and lots of guns there,he promised he would migrate if Obama got reelected, got no respect for Mr crappy pants who stewed in his pants for a whole wk with the aim of getting out of the draft at-least conscientiously object like Ali or serve in a non combatant capacity,even moving to Canada as a last resort I can respect..but you ain't no right to act the tough guy, Alex I got respect for, sure he is loud,angry and ramble alot but he really do seemed to care.. but Nugent???

I don't think Ted promised to migrate. He did say that he would be dead or in jail within a year if Obama was reelected.

In 2008, Rush Limbaugh said he would move to Costa Rica if Obama won, and we have yet to see him follow through on this promise.

Just like most promises made by the people on the right wing, they can't follow through.

However, Ted did say within a year, so I'll give him until Nov 6 2013.

To be perfectly fair and balanced, Bill Maher also promised to donate $5 million to charity if Donald Trump could prove his mother wasn't an orangatang, and he has yet to follow through on this as well, even after The Donald produced a certification of birth.

And please, if you send Ted Nugent to Canada, I think us Canadians might take that as an act of war.
edit on 5-2-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join