It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief Analysis Of The Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show - Masonic Symbolism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You have a valid question. It could just be part of the show. I'm just going to say that Ceremonial Magic is real and I have no doubt that some elite practice it. Not saying it's being done here.

Also, Masonry has, in fact, contributed to ceremonial, ritual magic.

Ceremonial (ritual) magic is a contemporary system built around ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, Indian and Semitic magic, with influences of Arabic and later Christian thought. Masonry also contributed to the present structure of ceremonial magic, as did secret societies that were popular in Great Britain and throughout Europe in the late 1700s. - The Truth About Witchcraft by Scott Cunningham

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

At one time I did.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

So you think it is magic that they are performing a ceremony? I am not saying that such things do not exist in fact I know they exist but do you believe they practice these things at big shows? Do you have any proof like anything in writing that depicts these ceremonies? If you do please link it and point to which big event this was done at.

The closest I had ever seen was a performance of walk like an Egyptian at a half time game but I seriously doubt.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If I come across some solid evidence I'll definitely hand it over. It's very possible that the performances do include rituals.

For example, the closing ceremony at the 2012 London Olympics had very, very strong ritualistic and symbolic undertones.

This video about that is worth anybodies time to watch, in my opinion. It's extremely well done and in good taste.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have seen the video and I watched it again. Try watching it while ignoring the text(their own not so subliminal message) Ceremonies are generally ancient my wife studied ancient couture’s in college and she was interested in ceremonies so I learned quite a bit from her yet I didn’t see anything in the video like the claims. Do you? Most ceremonies are researchable and there is an abundance of info on different cultural ceremonies why didn’t the video match any to them? If there is proof I would like to see it.

This kind of claim is verifiable and those who are making these claims should provide verifiable proof don’t you agree?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I know exactly what is happening..I c all thru this

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I agree, would like to see proof. I only have strong speculation. I'll try watching that video without the text next time. Still a very good presentation.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I was looking forward to what symbolism would be in the half time show this year, they didn't disappoint. Last year was more blatant though.

The worst part I thought was the Sandy Hook choir, just to remind the 140 million-ish viewers that "guns are bad mkay". As a European I noticed it immediately (because we would never stage something that ridiculous and quite frankly, decadent) and I felt sorry for the 98,5% of people that problably didn't even notice they were being subtly brainwashed. Sigh.

On to next year! Wonder what they'll have in store for us then.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid

On to next year! Wonder what they'll have in store for us then.

I can just about guarantee that it will involve the /cue scary music/ ILLUMINATI! Muhahahahahahah!
because it can't just be a show, it has to be a CONSPIRACY!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

has anyone mentioned the part where she tells the audience, that she wants them all to put their hands up that she wants to "feel their energy".

they dont even try anymore to hide it, its become a circus

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If you re-watch in the Audience you will see most of her sheep er..fans flashing the pyramid sign. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The only symbolism I would LOVE to see is MORE appreciation for music instead of glitter.
Seeing sparkler's coming out of the guys guitar means more groping for payola and less for true musical creativity.

To me the symbolism is pointing The FINGER at acoustical music and saying well shake our a$$es until your GONE cause we are so cool .

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

So what's Beyonce's purpose of flashing the pyramid sign?

Are the masses and the audience supposed to go home, do some research on the illuminati and secret societies and submit themselves to the devil?

I am just not sure what folks are insinuating anymore with these performances. From Lady Gaga, Madonna to Beyonce, it's the same thing over and over.

Are there devil worshiping societies popping up like crazy and can these be traced to the massive performances from these entertainers???

See where I am going with this? Please show the correlation of overt devil symbolism with the rise of devil worshiping?

Until that happens, I am calling bunk with these accusations.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have to say - and maybe it wholly has to do with things I've seen on this site - that the two kissing face profiles behind Beyonce made the outline of a goat head. I don't put a lot of credence into this kind of conjecture and it could be coincidence from my perspective as a visitor of this site. However, when the illuminated outlines of the two profiles would flicker away and come back, it did leave that silhouette. I actually wouldn't be surprised, seeing how this commentary had been floated several times about prior half time shows, if this wasn't intentional because of the publicity it stirs up (such as the huff post article). Also interesting to note, not having seen that hand gesture Beyonce made, I did see a member of the audience immediately in front of her from the camera's perspective, continuously making it - and turning to my friend and asking "what does that mean?"

as far as the game goes, in light of the story I heard on NPR earlier that day about over 300 soccer matches in Europe alone being rigged for betting, what, if anything, the sudden power outage has to do with the sudden "catch up" by the 49ers and how much money the change in point spread made some very "lucky" individuals. That would be interesting to delve into.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why is no one commenting on the blatant imagery of the two faces behind Beyonce during the performance?
They were clearly egyptian in nature, it even looked just like the "All Seeing Eye" on both faces.

I thought that was much more symbolic than the black and white facade. Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I used to feel this way as well. Truly. It wasn't until I saw actual pictures of the Whitney Houstons funeral, and ALL of the just wierd egyptian symbology that was present.

Pictures of her Funeral

The whole Hollywood and the different symbology present is just honestly...wierd. It surrounds so many celebrities - especially singers. Madonna is a self admitted "Kabalist" - but many others have such symbology present in their performances. I think many times a lot of the performers don't even realize what is happening.
They are just there to perform. It's the stage designers, production managers etc that are building the stages and nuiances that go into these performances.

It's just...honestly...it's just wierd. That's why I follow it. Uncanny is the word I would use.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

I think about 500 million people watched the FA cup last year. It's a bit dismissive to call that little.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by abeverage

So what's Beyonce's purpose of flashing the pyramid sign?

Are the masses and the audience supposed to go home, do some research on the illuminati and secret societies and submit themselves to the devil?

I am just not sure what folks are insinuating anymore with these performances. From Lady Gaga, Madonna to Beyonce, it's the same thing over and over.

Are there devil worshiping societies popping up like crazy and can these be traced to the massive performances from these entertainers???

See where I am going with this? Please show the correlation of overt devil symbolism with the rise of devil worshiping?

Until that happens, I am calling bunk with these accusations.

Basically it is monkey see monkey do. Do you go around flashing gang signs not knowing what they are meaning?

Now do I think there is anything in this not really but who knows. BUT...In India there are Hasta Mudra's which are like prayers. Native Americans used a form of hand language which gave the basis of sign language. They represent words as hand symbols which our world is run by symbols that have meaning...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
lol.... this thread is hilarious. It's real stretch to find anything that was blatant illuminati symbolism from the show.

Faces have eyes... but they aren't all "All seeing eyes"

The diamond symbol made with the hands is a promotional device used by Jay-Z for his record label and clothing line. I doubt he even knows that it may have other meanings. It's a play on the label name "Rockafella".... rock... diamond... get it?

...but if you care to do just a wee bit of research, you'll find that the hand sybol closely resembles the

"Blessing With the Hands: Hands held in benediction are the symbol of the Cohens, members of the priestly family of the tribe of Levi. This symbol indicates that deceased’ decedent was kohein (Kohen), because this hand position is used when the kohanim would bless the congregation at certain times. The kohein is a descendant of Aaron, and of ancient priestly class, and charged with performing various rites in the Temple. This symbol does not make the deceased a Rabbi.

Source

Granted... the Madonna's half time performance was over-the-top with blatant symbolism with Madonna herself looking like Baphomet.... but seriously... Beyonce's performance was pretty generic.

.... damn she has some nice legs.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another interesting thing about the power outage during the SB:

33 min lights out . game resumed at 9:11. 47th Super Bowl (47=11). On an 11 day (2.3.2013). N.O. coordinates 29N (11) 90W (9)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join