It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My teen daughter is suddenly asking questions...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

That was my point in asking opinions on here. After reading the posts, I got the impression that the majority of people thought it would be a good idea to sit down and go over it with her. I did that on Monday. If you read my last post you will see a lot of what i got out of that conversation. Also, she isn't depressed, or isolating herself. She still talks to her friends ALL the time LOL... They have even been talking about a lot of this stuff together. The biggest changes I have seen from her are her refusal to watch a lot of t.v. and a change in a lot of the music she listens to. Im not really sure those are bad things

Since our talk she hasn't been watching the videos so much, and we have agreed to do some research together on it a couple of times a month (I want to fulfill her curiosity but make sure she's getting all angles)
I am pretty happy, overall, with the results of how I dealt with this... Thanks to the posts I got here on ATS
So thanks everyone, on your input. It really did help. I even found out that my son was interested too... Apparently so are half the kids in the town we live in. Lol!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join