It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

56 billion in foreign aid while Americans sleep on the street

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well its only fair when you consider how many weapons and get sold to foreigners. Minerals and oil mined through foreigners.

America probably still makes a profit.
edit on 6-2-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So this foreign aid is for foreigners who survive, to go kill themselves/others with American-funded weaponization & fuel for transport, while Obama paradoxically shows Americans they are the most murderous nation of all and thus must be disarmed and given more tax hikes.

The grand irony of America's taxpayers dollars hard at work, then!

By the way, how did Americans' income/dollars get so inflated... where did the VALUE go??

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

I'm with you, and couldn't agree more. The people who destroyed our economy are the ones who got rewarded. Every American citizen should get priority over every illegal immigrant or foreign aid recipient. What is still happening with banks and the homeowners that got screwed is still going on. That is why our economy is not recovering. The first thing they should have done is drop all primary residential mortgages to 2%, and the economy would have recovered instantly. Those who say people shouldn't have bought in over their heads are idiots. How was anyone supposed to know they would be $100k or more underwater a few years after spending their life savings on a new home? The economy will never recover if they don't fix this first. In fact it may already be too late...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Teye22

First of all I dont see where you get that I am happy to take from the rest of the world.....I NEVER took anything from anyone that I did not pay for or earn.

I am not talking about you personally. I am talking about your country. What do you think you are doing in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. Bombing them to peace. No its a grab. There is no altruism involved.

The USA is about 5% of the worlds population yet you use a lot more than 5% of the worlds resources. You do not get rich without making someone else poor.

OK....
....did you even look at my location.....
I dont recall CANADA bombing anyone...Do correct me if I am wrong though!

edit on 6-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Of course the Super Koch Brothers don't give two craps about the poor. They would much rather fund wars in Africa and the Middle East, so that they can loot their resources and wrap themselves up in the pleasures of constant mass chaos, death, and violence.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh noes, the OP is banned!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by e118882
Oh noes, the OP is banned!

I just noticed that...what the hell?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join