It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Koreans Among 40 Dead at Iran Nuke Plant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

NORTH KOREANS AMONG 40 DEAD AT IRAN NUKE PLANT

www.wnd.com

At the time of the explosions, the source said, 203 Iranian scientists and technicians along with 16 North Koreans had been logged in at the site, though the initial report listed 240 people.
The day before the explosions, the North Koreans had brought in new equipment, described by the source as touch-screen monitors the size of TVs that were installed in the monitoring room and some new parts that were installed in the centrifuges before the start of the enrichment process
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sun Feb 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: title: The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this isn't a game any more and forces exist from a Communist/Marxist platform yoking up with Islam and their dogma to form a force to be reckoned with for freedom if we wish to continue in it
Interesting isn't it that C o mmunism/Marxism yokes up with radical Islamic dogma and beliefs to work toward taking over the world for Islam or a mixture of Marxism/Muslim control terrorism and nuclear holocausts! The "little men and women" in the White House and Congress who can't discern the times and seasons

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who ever (i think we know who) attacked this is an act of war no just with Iran but with North Korea as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Iran and NK both have screws loose. I don't trust either one to have power over ANYONE. I feel bad for those oppressed by them, and I wish we could help somehow.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have seen stories on this from Sorcha Faal. Now WND.

Has this come from any more reputable source yet?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

That source is unreliable.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by Surfrat

Iran and NK both have screws loose. I don't trust either one to have power over ANYONE. I feel bad for those oppressed by them, and I wish we could help somehow.

You have to ask yourself though, do they really have a screw loose, or is that just how they are portrayed in western media due to not agreeing with the U.S?

In their own words, they are against the Zionist rulers of the U.S/Israel, something most of us on ATS are also against i am sure. Makes you wonder..

edit on 3-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Very entertaining article. That is exactly all it is though.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
this isn't a game any more and forces exist from a Communist/Marxist platform yoking up with Islam and their dogma to form a force to be reckoned with for freedom if we wish to continue in it
Interesting isn't it that C o mmunism/Marxism yokes up with radical Islamic dogma and beliefs to work toward taking over the world for Islam or a mixture of Marxism/Muslim control terrorism and nuclear holocausts! The "little men and women" in the White House and Congress who can't discern the times and seasons

They are not communist Marxists. Please stop with the propaganda nonsense.

Communism isn't a form of government, it is an economic system, and those countries do not have communist economies, they have state-capitalist economies.

A totalitarian militarian government is fascism, not communism. Fascists in Europe have a history of using left-wing terms to fool people into supporting them. N.Korea has a classic fascist state, racism and all.

North Korea is fascist, not communist

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This source isn't reliable.

This is similar to sorcha faal.

There is no real threat in telling the world the had an explosion of their own or by tptb.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

That's almost as bad as working with & supporting AlQaeda to overthrow Libya & Syria.

Almost.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
although WND isnt a great source, i am not yet inclined to disregard it. Especially with North Korea's strange behavior in lei of its nuclear test and Israels recent hit on Syria.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I wonder if the source of this story Reza Kahlili as he calls himself is really Massoud Rajavi leader of MEK? He would have a reason to hide considering his past.

The United States put MEK on the U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations in 1997 because of the killing of Americans in the 1970s and the 1992 attempted attack against the Iranian mission to the United Nations in New York.

In 2010 an Iraqi court accused Rajavi and 38 others, including his wife, of crimes against humanity in helping Saddam Hussein to crush the 1991 Kurdish and Shiite uprisings.

His wife Maryam Rajavi is now the front person for MEK.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

MEK are the ones who did the chemical attacks against the Kurds for Sadam Hussen.

edit on 3-2-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this was sabotage. Neither would I be surprised if it were human error. The interesting thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if no one knew for sure. Given the nature of sabotage it's entirely possible if someone screwed up intentionally and wanted it to look like a mistake or actually just screwed up and unless you were that guy you probably couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

Wouldn't be surprised if Israel did it, wouldn't be surprised if they didn't, but wanted Iran to think they did just to scare them into thinking Israel was more capable than they actually are. The web is so thick even the liars don't know where the lies begin or end.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i HOPE THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON I BELIEVE THEY REALLY ARE IN A NUCLEAR RACE FOR THE BOMB.....
iTS GONE FAR PAST THE OPEACEFUL UISE STAGE I THING BY NOW....
iF THEY DONT HAVE A WORKING BOMB YET ID BE SURPRISED.
PERHAPS nk TEST IS REALLY AN iRANIAN BOMB THEY ARE TESTING?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

NK is a weapons dealer I'm pretty sure, my guess is that any nuclear test is just an advertisement for their products. The US probably doesn't want NK cutting into their racket.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by Surfrat

You have to ask yourself though, do they really have a screw loose, or is that just how they are portrayed in western media due to not agreeing with the U.S?

In their own words, they are against the Zionist rulers of the U.S/Israel, something most of us on ATS are also against i am sure. Makes you wonder..

edit on 3-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I am pro US and Israel so whatever.

Side with the evil if you want. NK, Iran....are you serious? They are evil. The people are completely oppressed and brainwashed.

Who is most of us on ATS? Not everyone here thinks the Jews are evil and run the world. The protocols of zion is a hoax. Israel is our ally, not our master. Not even close.

You are the one who has been fooled. We are not the intolerant ones (US and Israel), trust me. You wouldn't believe how evil it gets over there when dealing with terrorists.

eta: To clarify, Zionists are a political party. They do not run the US, because they are not even a political party in the US. No one votes Zionist over here.
edit on 3-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You are the one who has been fooled.

evil feeds by finding new victims, oh I meant 'enemies'

or else the devils would kill themselves.
War is a feeding frenzy created by satan himself.
your the fool.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

They are evil.The people are completely oppressed

I'm always told that it is israel that is always being oppressed
fooled me
, not. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There's a whole nother thread on this here

I personally think WND has hired Sorcha F. as their new Editor-in-Chief. Unfortunate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join