It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Tests, Flaxseed (Omega), Vit-C, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kombucha Tea(Updated)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

Omg I left out the most important parts I completely forgot. I'm going to try a few things posters have suggested in this thread an post my results. I wish I could test them on bein sick but that doesn't happen enough.

Water and baking soda are the big 2 I left out. Heh.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by LichThrall

Well that makes me feel better...not that you have issues with vitamin c, im sorry you do....but...that I am not alone...I didn't know what to think?!

As for my time line...I ordered liposmal vitamin c on line, and it showed up on Friday jan 18th. I started taking a teaspoon in the morning on Saturday the 19th. ....by the following Friday the 25 th, I was hacking and coughing hard! So I doubled the dose, one teaspoon in the morning and one teaspoon at night to kick the cold out of me. By that Sunday the 27 th, I was so sick, I didn't go to work on Monday ..and I stopped taking it on monday the 28 th..I was fine the next day on tuesday and am still fine...so...some kind of a weird reaction?

The same think happend to me. The first week I started it last summer I actually came down with bronchitis that turned into pnemonia.

So I stopped taking it for about 3 months.

Just stated taking it again the 1st of January. 2oz 3x's per day. I feel great.

I have bad habits and I bet that getting sick was definately part of the detoxing affect.

I think you should give it another chance.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
S&F. Great thread and thanks for documenting your experience with these

As far as coconut oil is concerned, it's benefits are well documented. I would say be aware of the possibility of experiencing "die-off" (increase in toxicity due to killing so much fungal/parasitic/bacterial activity at once) for the first couple days of ingesting it regularly. Though the legitimacy of "die-off" is debated, and I don't remember experiencing any when I started eating CO.

Also, there's many ways to use CO. You could just eat it, you could also use it for oil-pulling, which is said to be really effective. I also put it on my face before bed. And it's a great SEXUAL LUBRICANT

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Kombucha, Apple Cider Vinegar and MMA....are you a JRE paggot by any chance?
If not I suggest you become one....add float tanks and arab get ups to your review and you are set.

Keep up the good work man.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Have you tried H2O2... I have been doing some research and it appears there a great many benefits, but I haven't had the drive to order any off of Amazon yet.

I

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
S&F for the OP, what a lot of good information and I like the fact that posters are actually using these methods and reporting great results. Also appreciate those that have experienced negative effects bringing their stories to the table.

Now I was once very good at drinking a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar, honey & water twice a day. It made me feel good, curbed my appetite and helped with digestion. Problem was I got lazy and stopped making it, so I will treat myself to a batch later this week and let you know how it makes me feel.

Why is it we always seem to go off the track of taking care of ourselves, when there are so many easy ways to boost the bodies natural healing mechanisms?

Thanks for the fanny kick.
Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks One for this info. Oh and a tip o' the hat to Julie for the Liposmal suggestion.

Great info here and should be organized into a PDF IMHO. Anyways, I'm really trying
to get my horrible eating habits under control and it's been a stellar success so far.

Also the coconut oil does wonders for your face mixed with Tea Tree Oil.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LichThrall
reply to post by FyreByrd

i am aware of a healing crisis however i never put two and two together and considered it when it comes to vitamin c. now the question is, do i consider it as such and take vit c habitually despite my body telling me NO? how do i differentiate between a truly bad reaction and a healing crisis?

My opinion and my opinion only --- Take smaller doses, tiny ones to begin with and build up. The Human body does not manufacture vitamin C and we have to ingest it (evolutionary mishap). I'd look into the type of vitamin C to see if it's something else in the formulation that is causing the problem.

You might try Liposomal Vitamin C which seems to cause fewer problems.

But you might want to consult with a good Natural doctor of some type for guidance.

There is an excellent thread on Liposomal Vitamin C here on ATS that has good information.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Thanks for that information ! I never knew that could happen! ? ....I will try liposmal c again and report back what happens...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

i have been taking "fo-ti" for about 6 months now. i can highly recommend it for increased vigour. my wife thinks it has improved my skin too. i am on the wrong side of 60 and do a lot of yoga so keep fairly fit. but after a visit from my neighbour whom i had not seen for a month(i was overseas), i remarked how his face was glowing and he described fo ti. 2 friends also in their 60's have also reported increased energy. read all about it here.

therootofthematter.net...

the only drawback is slightly looser bowels which will be a boon for the constipated. i dont know how the stuff works, maybe it loosens toxic matter in the diverticuli of the intestines; thats just a guess. another plus was it seems to cure procrastination, go figure.

someone mentioned H2O2, which is hydrogen peroxide. i have just started taking this so to early to report. i am wondering whether it restores thinning discs.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Joe rogan is cool I've heard some if his stuff. I can't wait to try a floatation tank. There is one near my house.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Green tea contains flouride but don't take my word for it. Google is your friend! (sometimes).
www.nofluoride.com...

To get the best from flaxseed you need to get the seeds and gind them yourself - NOT the oil and NOT pre-ground!
www.mayoclinic.com...

Coconut oil - great as suggested - moisturizer, low temp cooking, deodorant, hair conditioner, lubrication... But aim for virgin organic cold pressed - especially if you are putting it 'down there'

edit on 6-2-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Green tea contains flouride but don't take my word for it. Google is your friend! (sometimes).
www.nofluoride.com...

To get the best from flaxseed you need to get the seeds and gind them yourself - NOT the oil and NOT pre-ground!
www.mayoclinic.com...

Coconut oil - great as suggested - moisturizer, low temp cooking, deodorant, hair conditioner, lubrication... But aim for virgin organic cold pressed - especially if you are putting it 'down there'

edit on 6-2-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but has anyone mentioned chia seeds as an alternative to flaxseed? Chia seeds are supposed to be more easily digested than flaxseed -- you don't need to ground up the chia seeds to get the benefits, like you do with flaxseed.

healthmad.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I actually buy the kombucha with the chia seed in it. I should have mentioned that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LichThrall

Have you considered that the vitamin C may be triggering the start of a healing crisis? (google it). You may want to go see a naturopathic doctor. You also mentioned FM. There is another thread i saw that talks of a chiropractic cure for it. Do a search.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What Is a Healing Crisis? A healing crisis is the body’s sign of being overloaded and overwhelmed with the changes that are taking place on the road to becoming healthier. This is often due to the body suddenly recognizing and eliminating toxins that otherwise had just been sitting there. Donna Gates in The Body Ecology Diet refers to healing crises as something that the body does as it’s organizing a major cleanse. The first time I saw a healing crisis was when I put my daughter on a gluten free casein free diet (prior to GAPS); one of her cheeks turned bright red with the removal of gluten, which was acting like a toxin (or feeding toxins) in her body. As we went through the GAPS Intro I saw the same red cheeks. When I started her on B12 injections (B12 plays a huge roll in detoxification, which many GAPS kids have trouble with) she got night terrors/has trouble sleeping. Night terrors and trouble sleeping are other signs of her healing crises, though these also are signs that she’s gotten food she shouldn’t have or has been exposed to a toxin. This is where it gets tricky figuring out what is what.

Source..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I have started taking liposmal vitamin again, as of today, so I'll keep you update if I get sick again! Thanks for the advice!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Where can i get some?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I ordered mine off the Internet . I couldn't find any locally in health stores, and I didn't want to make it myself until I figured out how, and if it worked for me....the brand I have is by " nutrient tree" .. And it's a creamy orange flavor. Www.nutrient tree.com or 1-888-519-3238 is what's on the label...you have to refrigerate it after opening,....hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Im going to try it and post my results. When i can afford to get some lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join