It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 people stabbed in random attack in Vancouver

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In a world where guns do not exist the brute, thug or the most trained person rules the roost.

There is always someone bigger than you I see some here saying they would take the guy out. Well that is debatable on your skill.

I assure you if you are ever caught in a situation with a crazed killer in your midst whether he has a gun or knife you are going to wish there was someone else there with a gun that could stop them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would own a sword. Like one of those cold steel katanas.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
In a world where guns do not exist the brute, thug or the most trained person rules the roost.

There is always someone bigger than you I see some here saying they would take the guy out. Well that is debatable on your skill.

I assure you if you are ever caught in a situation with a crazed killer in your midst whether he has a gun or knife you are going to wish there was someone else there with a gun that could stop them.

The problem is people do not see a situation ever happening personally to them. It is all "the other guy" scenario. Not to mention they assume it is always a one on one fight. I wrote about my neighbor getting a home invasion with two guys doing it. Bad guys do not want it to be fair, they want guns to be illegal, then they can use simple clubs and knives as the top of the food chain. If people think this is best then so be it, but the 2nd Amendment also gives the ability/right to defend against a tyrannical Government, and I don't see sticks and knives cutting the mustard there.

I also love it when people say things like...just take the guy out... I would say maybe 1% of 1% of the population might be able to overcome/disarm a guy with a non-gun weapon, so what does the other 99.9% do other than live in fear....

edit on 3-2-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join