It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Footage of Police Charging Sandy is Not Sandy Hook, GoogleEarth Shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry if this article has already been posted already.

Excerpted from original report at Digital Journal:
digitaljournal.com...

At the words "they arrived to carnage," the CNN Anderson Cooper report cuts to helicopter footage of seven police officers charging across a parking lot and toward a school. It is breaking news coverage of the Sandy Hook shooting just hours earlier. The three-minute report posted on the day of the shootings at the official CNN website is entitled "Tragedy Strikes at Elementary School." But the school the police are seen 'arriving' to is almost certainly not Sandy Hook.

It is St. Rose of Lima School, a private school a few miles away, also in Newtown. Sandy Hook Elementary School is the site where 20 school children were killed on December 14, 2012, and 6 adults. Two adults were wounded, Natalie Hammond and another whom police have not named.

CNN: "Tragedy Strikes at Elementary School," at official CNN Youtube channel

A close examination of the landscaping, parking lot markings, and the distinct curvature of the sidewalk reveals that no such terrain exists at Sandy Hook Elementary School. However, a Google Earth satellite photo shows the true location almost beyond a reasonable doubt. After circulating across the Internet for a time, photographic evidence seems to bear out that doubts were founded.

(Note: Network news footage is time-stamped for reference and identification purposes.)

The GPS coordinates of the area of the St. Rose of Lima School in question are: latitude 41.415154, longitude -73.297764. The street address which can be entered into the Google Earth search box to find the location is 40 Church Hill Rd, Newtown, CT.

Officers run onto a long, curving white sidewalk next to a building. A utility room of some sort can be seen on the roof, near a metallic, grill-like device, perhaps a solar collector. An examination of a satellite photo of Sandy Hook shows no such grouping of features. An examination of the satellite photo of St. Rose of Lima School, however, shows the exact features in detail. It is nearly indisputable that the the site where the officers are shown running is St. Rose of Lima School, not Sandy Hook.

In the CNN report, the second appearance of the footage takes place in the context of a cut to Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police at a press conference on that day. The script runs as follows:

Vance (at press conference)
: "Off-duty troopers responded to the school, and with Newtown police immediately upon arrival, entered the school and began a complete active shooter search of the building."

As the report cuts to the charging officers, the CNN voice-over says:

"They arrived to carnage."

The clip was run on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360." The theme of Cooper's 360 program is "Keeping them honest."

CNN report, "Tragedy Strikes at Elementary School," screen shot at 8 seconds, police storming building

CNN report, "Tragedy Strikes at Elementary School," screen shot at 1 minute, 1 second

CNN report, "Tragedy Strikes at Elementary School," screen shot at 1 minute, 2 seconds

Sandy Hook Elementary School, satellite photo

St. Rose of Lima School, Newtown, CT, with area of detail (Google Earth)

St. Rose of Lima School, Newtown, CT, with detail (Google Earth)

Full original report at Digital Journal:
digitaljournal.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by Munkle because: image test

edit on 31-1-2013 by Munkle because: image test

edit on 31-1-2013 by Munkle because: link fix

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Already discussed multiple times...

Here is just one thread: Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Already discussed multiple times...

Here is just one thread: Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

I see, thank you. That thread is very inconclusive, i.e. there was a threat at St. Rose that day. Still does not explain the deliberate deception of representing it as Sandy Hook, with the words "They arrived to carnage." There is no "mixing up" this kind of footage. It is all time-stamped when in the editing studio. That threat was at around 3 in the afternoon.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
havent you heard your not allowed to questions the official story of sandy hook, you will make people sad and hurt their feeling so that means you are not allowed to questions it no matter how stupid the story is or does not make sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Ha ha but of course. Your only salvation might take place when they wop you in the head that they are lying about something which plants that little tiny voice which says 'what else are they lying about?'

No wonder they want to shut down the Internet, things like Google Earth are very inconvenient in the hands of the rabble.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well if the very first thread on the subject were still here you could see how the info got out.
The best i remember most of the msm were using sandy footage at first then a news copter caught footage of the other school being cleared and reported on it. CNN failed to understand what footage they had or were lazy.
There are vids on youtube from the other stations that can verify this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

You have certainly completed your research - well done. I want to add that I was searching last night and apparently there are a number of houses in the street (opposite the Sandy Hook school) that are all listed on documentation as having been sold on exactly the same date.

There is evidence that shows all the houses may have been purchased as a group by one individual or corporation. Also interesting is the fact that the researcher found documentation that listed a bank manager as an owner of one of the homes. I was actually searching for the death certificate of Adam Lanza and government documentation lists his death as the day before the murders. I could not find any articles listing the cause of his death.

Your research is very thorough and if you are inclined you could perhaps research further the facts as to why all the houses directly opposite the Sandy Hook school all have the same purchase date and the bank managers connection. I am busy and don't have the time to commit to dedicated searches.

There is definitely a reason that the school featured in the news articles is not SandyHook. Control of information and images is my first thought. In an age where the media are like vultures when it comes to making their way to an event it seems very unusual that real time footage - complete with telephoto lens close ups - were not shown during the news!! Hmmm...

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Munkle

I want to add that I was searching last night and apparently there are a number of houses in the street (opposite the Sandy Hook school) that are all listed on documentation as having been sold on exactly the same date.

Now this could be very interesting
Would you mind sharing your sources/links?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Well if the very first thread on the subject were still here you could see how the info got out.
The best i remember most of the msm were using sandy footage at first then a news copter caught footage of the other school being cleared and reported on it. CNN failed to understand what footage they had or were lazy.
There are vids on youtube from the other stations that can verify this.

The events were 5 hours apart, if this is the police "swarm" on St. Rose School referred to in the blog.ctnews.com... e-school-in-newtown-locked-down/

Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School. Neil Curry, whose 11-year-old son Kevin is in fifth grade at the school, said the school was put in lock down three times during the day. Curry said a person was found “lurking” outside a kindergarten class room. Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school. At 3 p.m., a police officer in charge of the scene said everything was under control.

The representation of the footage as Sandy Hook is made, first, by preceding the the footage in question with the press conference in which Vance is talking about how police arrived and entered the building, then second, by the narrator's "They arrived to carnage." There was no other carnage but at Sandy Hook.

Since news footage is time-stamped, whoever put it together must have known the time frame was five hours off for police arriving at Sandy Hook. Sure, any mistake is possible, but I'm finding this one hard to swallow.

At the least CNN owes an explanation. Dan Rather was fired for not knowing that documents he was presenting were inauthentic, even though the information they gave was. 20 children are dead and 8 adults and CNN is playing games with news footage?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I looked up the article I had read and my facts are a little wrong but still interesting. The site is sandyhooktruth .wordpress

The article I was reading was titled - interesting property records yogananda street.

The article refers to properties where the Lanzas lived and not the school. I actually utilised google earth to look at the locations. The Sandy Hook Elementary School is very isolated in terms of not being on a main street. It is located off a main road and I note the entire landscape of Sandy Hook to be quite rural - in that it is covered in dense scrubland as opposed to a cityscape of concrete and urban development. These are key components of planning a staged event - make sure people cannot get to the scene quickly etcetera.

Perhaps this is why the mainstream media have not utilised real footage of Sandy Hook - the location of the school alone would be very easy for the cabal/illuminati/whatever to control the entire event.

I also note that some websites are stating very clearly at the top of their articles that in no way is the author suggesting that Children & adults didn't die. This all suggests to me that a lot of people are awake and aware that the mainstream media is not an avenue for truthful and accurate reporting.

Things that make you go hmmm....

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munkle
...I see, thank you. That thread is very inconclusive, i.e. there was a threat at St. Rose that day. Still does not explain the deliberate deception of representing it as Sandy Hook, with the words "They arrived to carnage." There is no "mixing up" this kind of footage. It is all time-stamped when in the editing studio. That threat was at around 3 in the afternoon.

Would you have any appropriate explanation for-
Why would "those in charge" still carry-out such an eerily similar "drill"...only a few miles away...in the same community where such a tragedy had taken place only hours earlier...(and - where most, if not all, of the same Emergency Responders would probably be devoted, anyway)...?
For some reason...that does not sound plausible (to me).

top topics

join