It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The atrocity of child sacrifice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
Not really something you want in your head is it? :-(

Its all highly distasteful.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Klassified

The kind of sicko you are describing is the kind that does this behind the curtain. I cannot fathom how anyone could harm a child. let alone do it multiple times and without remorse, but in the OP the perps think they are doing a good thing. How that kind of backwards thinking can exist in 2013, I don't know. But BOTH instances should be met with swift and final justice. I almost think that if confronted with one of these people, my will to kill them might exceed my will to not be in jail. That kind of anger scares the hell out of me.

Yeah, both cases are mind bending. It's no wonder no one wants to think about it. It shouldn't exist. Yet it does.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by UnderGetty
Not really something you want in your head is it? :-(

Its all highly distasteful.

It is part of EA*RTH grade overall. its like going to a good school with some of the best swim teams but they never clean their pool..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I like to keep an open mind on most subjects, research them and make up my own mind through rationality and analysis, but this is a subject - like paedophilia - where I can't look. If it goes on I don't want to know. It's beyond my comprehension that people who carry out these crimes even exist.

If they do, dig a giant pit, throw them all in and set fire to the lot of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtaylortitle
reply to post by Klassified

There are stories for many, many years by ex-nuns who speak of the killing of babies in the Catholic Church produced by the copulation of priests and nuns. Religion, in general, is sick, sick, sick.

Yes. I've read about this, but haven't thought about it in a long time. All of this stuff is like a really gory and explicit horror movie.

Sky, you've really messed with my mind posting this thread. It hurts my brain, and sickens my heart.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I wonder who the "teachers" are that teach this kind of stuff and in what manuals they pick up their information.

They are referred to all through the Bible as the wicked. Our leaders worship Mollech to this day.
Won't even try to watch the vid.
edit on 1-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Went to answer my own question.

This is Aleister Crowley on child sacrifice (Im kind of surprised any fairly well-known author would write this openly about it
)

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

Crowley's writing are a very misunderstood body of work, and can easily be taken out of context.

The quote that you cited is from Chapter 12 of "The Book of Magic." In this chapter, Crowley analyzes the "Bloody Sacrifice" and it's practices throughout history and through various religions, including Judaism and Hinduism.

He in no way promotes the actual killing of human children. Here's the whole quote:

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence.............

It appears from the Magical Records of Frater Perdurabo that He made this particular sacrifice on an average about 150 times every year between 1912 e.v. and 1928 e.v. Contrast J.K.Huyman's "La-Bas", where a perverted form of Magic of an analogous order is described.

"It is the sacrifice of oneself spiritually. And the intelligence and innocence of that male child are the perfect understanding of the Magician, his one aim, without lust of result. And male he must be, because what he sacrifices is not the material blood, but his creative power." This initiated interpretation of the texts was sent spontaneously by Soror I.W.E., for the sake of the younger Brethren.

WEH ADDENDA: When Crowley speaks of sacrificing a male child, his diaries and other writings indicate that he thereby obfuscates the actual practice. Crowley did this by diversion of the act of sexual intercourse and other sexual actions. He considered contraception as human sacrifice. There is no indication in any of his writings that he ever performed infanticide. In fact, Crowley was even against abortion.

is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

hermetic.com...

Crowley believed that sexual energy, (Sex Magic through orgasm) was tantamount to death, the semen, ritualistic blood, is the "life force" that is taken. One could reasonably suspect that he is promoting sexual abuse of young boys though. And, we can see a glimpse of the Catholic "blood magic" connection in his writings here:

Those magicians who abject to the use of blood have endeavored to replace it with incense. For such a purpose the incense of Abramelin may be burnt in large quantities. Dittany of Crete is also a valuable medium. Both these incenses are very catholic in their nature, and suitable for almost any materialization.

But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best. The truly great Magician will be able to use his own blood, or possibly that of a disciple, and that without sacrificing the physical life irrevocably.

Such details, however, may safely be left to the good sense of the Student. Experience here as elsewhere is the best teacher. In the Sacrifice during Invocation, however, it may be said without fear of contradiction that the death of the victim should coincide with the supreme invocation.

WEH addenda: A sworn testimony by Crowley declares that he held actual human sacrifice to physical death to be the most efficacious, but that he never did such a thing. On the matter concerning death of the victim in invocation, Crowley elsewhere enlarges that this is the ephemeral death of the Ego.

At any rate, one should read, at the very least, Chapter 12 from the beginning, before making the judgement that Crowley promoted the death of children through "Ritual Blood Sacrifice."

edit on 1-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Crowley's writing are a very misunderstood body of work

Excellent post Win.

I still wouldn't want him around my kids while I went to the store.
edit on 1-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I am aware of that and I am not saying Crowley approved of child sacrificing. But his description of it pretty accurately reflects what child-sacrificers seem to believe.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Interesting vid. As bad as Ugandan ritual sacrifice is there are many ways child's lives are 'sacrificed':

War - everything from child soldiers to indiscriminate drone strikes..
Dowry System - In India++ girls are killed after birth to avoid paying a dowry to her future husband.
1 Child Policies - The Chinese also kill many children, esp. girls as men are considered more useful.
Preventable 'acts of god' - Disease & Malnutrition are mainly products of war and global corporatism.

'Ritual' child sacrifice may be archaic but child sacrifice with no ritual, for some 'greater good' is now NORMAL..

edit on 1-2-2013 by PrivateSi because: tidy up

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
ith my mind posting this thread. It hurts my brain, and sickens my heart.

I hesitated posting about this for a long time because its not something wholesome to be thinking about actually.

On the other hand its still fairly unknown.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrivateSi

'Ritual' child sacrifice may be archaic but child sacrifice with no ritual, for some 'greater good' is now NORMAL..

Yes, you have a point. The overall issue is not child sacrifice but rather killing children in general.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is the kind of issue which rubs the civillized coating off my brain and makes me feel there's no real hope for us as a species. If I ever gained absolute power over the world, the streets would run red for the first few months while I took out the trash. I don't think these witch doctors believe in it. I think they just enjoy killing. The people who kill and torture enjoy doing it. The longer I live, the more I hate humans. Some "people" don't need to be arrested or rehabilitated. They just need to be hunted and killed.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Don't write us off so fast.
We are not a continent of mad people and you should come visit Uganda sometime.
We've got lots of western tourists and settlers here, even Chinese.

Child sacrifice is bad but not as bad as it looks.
It's much harder to understand given that a significant number of people here don't believe in a God and a devil, a heaven and a hell but to me it just explains it all.
The media attention maybe due to one prominent wealthy man who was dragged to court accused of child sacrifice. But proving witchcraft and other occult practices is a hard thing to do in court and so the case has dragged on for years.

I've heard unconfirmed stories of people who actually got their wealth through this but as always there is a price that is never fully paid. One of them tells of how a man sacrificed his son for wealth. He got it but it's said that the sons spirit wont let him sleep. It wakes him up telling him keep on working for the money that he was sacrificed for.

Personally I think what they believe is real.
Of course there are the fake ones who make money off the gullible folk but you can't brush away the whole thing as foolishness. We formally refer to them as traditional doctors and herbalists. Though the herbalists are not necessarily into the occult. These are the kind who don't engage in ritual sacrifice but other forms of traditional healing, and spirituality to give people what they want. So they have a license to to practice. They appear on TV news occasionally. Imagine some one seated on burning embers and not being affected by it. Even the clothes remain intact.

Then some odd job I was doing while in university,
I heard of a charm a supervisor had hung in the workshop to keep the manager in check.
When the cleaner threw it away, the manager was basically shouting at her all day!

I'm what you call an evangelical Christian.
But there was a story on TV one time. Some misguided Christians thought they'd take on these guys in some kind of showdown like Prophet Elijah or something. Poor guys lost the contest, nearly got beaten up and were thrown out of the locality.

It's funny how the camera crew is always there in time to catch most of the action.
Like they call them in advance or something. But our TV stations always ask the public to inform them of news events. Just sensational journalism to me.

But as it says in the good book, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.
They are the ones in charge.

All this about child sacrifice, violence, immorality, aliens, Illuminati, gun control, unconstitutional, greed, corruption, occupy sesame street :-) etc
it's shocking but not surprising.

has anyone ever wondered what happens to all those missing children in America?
Could it be that some of them end up victims of child sacrifice too?

Then remember Kony? He and his predecessor were also into the occult
edit on 1-2-2013 by Divinefavor because: typo

- - - - - -
I thought I'd just clarify this line here without editing it out completely
"Child sacrifice is bad but not as bad as it looks."
What I meant to say was, the problem is not as bad as it looks. It is not a widespread problem that has reached epidemic proportions. In most parts f the country, children loiter around outside up to 9pm as there is no threat to their safety.
- - - - - - -
edit on 1-2-2013 by Divinefavor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I get your point and totally agree, to literally sacrifice a child is hard to comprehend, but there is child sacrifice going on all over the world for personal gain as you put it, its called abortion, even worse, third trimester abortion.
I'm sorry if you take offense to my comparison but a dead child is a dead child no matter how it is accomplished.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Christianity is a cult of human sacrifice. The bible talks about the killing of children to please god throughout.

Its based on a single human sacrifice that is assumed to be successful. His one and only begotten son.

Strange that so many people are repulsed by the very thing they hold most dear.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinefavor

"child sacrifice is bad but not as bad as it looks" WOW I read that and my jaw dropped...........and from a Christian.........again WOW.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBelieveInAliens

I have fairly politically-correct sensibilities but even I struggle not to have racist thoughts when I read crap like this. What sort of people do this sort of thing? It's almost like they're the embodiment of the word "inhuman". Sure they look like us, walk and talk like us, but they're closer to animals than humans. In fact that's an insult to animals. Protecting the young of your species is a prime directive stamped on the DNA of any person worth existing. Those who do not have that prime directive are genetic mistakes and should be terminated.

This isn't about Uganda. In fact, in the article it mentioned this was a more recent emergence or occurrence, that they believed was tied into the new elite group.

Guess who's spreading this? Bildenburg! Our Corporate Leaders, Black Ops, International Bankers, The Global Elite. This is their baby. They are the Joker!

The dark knight JOKER's best scene HD

This isn't about Uganda. They target third world and developing nations, because they can do as they please there, and start any thing they want there.

And we need to stop it, by exposing it, by waking up, by getting others so aware that we don't elect their representatives, by local community action groups, that start to operate as a Citizens Government and solve problems, for the homeless, for the monopolies, ie. free enterprise and home businesses, taking our power back and who can truly investigate all matters with good team of PI's.

We need to have a zero tolerance of all abuse of children and people and this is a huge elite network, that operates out of every region and town, even the sleepy little shires that no one thinks anything is happening in.

People have to wake up and start to not ever tolerate the abuses going on.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by Divinefavor

"child sacrifice is bad but not as bad as it looks" WOW I read that and my jaw dropped...........and from a Christian.........again WOW.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

Ok, what I should have said is, it's not as wide spread as it looks.
Just like, let say, gun violence in America has not reached the epidemic proportions that the media shows it to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This isn't a problem that doesnt have solutions. If the right things were always done, because how could they not be, I've known since early childhood that you can't have a democracy or any advanced form or this, freedom, and the political systems we have as they are, without a nonstop, region by region, town by town, citizens government and watchdog group, that everyone participates in, that is just the way it should be already, with big teeth. Politicians wouldn't even get elected if the citizens aren't empowered and getting problems solved in really positive, abundance for all, decent ways.

Senate? Why isn't that a jury duty citizens? With a huge power base being the local groups?

Simply put people need to start overcoming the divisions of politics, see the game of division for what it is, and become watchdogs of their communities, regions and countries.

And have zero tolerance of anyone touching any child anywhere.

They need to look in Church basements, with all real estate owned by the elites in any capacity, even official ones such as court houses.

Its from On High, where this corruption stems, so the investigations need to be carried out not once, they're really crafty beings. Always, over and over, never ending. Always vigilant.

I would say alot more that can be done, but some things people need to get together and decide for themselves, people power.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join