It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The atrocity of child sacrifice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinefavor

I am sorry if I seemed insensitive, I don't mean to be, you seem genuine and sometimes that is a rarity on some blog sites.
You explain yourself and your country very well and its obvious I have no idea what you experiance eveyday.

Be well and stay strong.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's just horrible

It's too bad there is no oil in them hills other wise we would be there in a jiffy freeing them with bombs in the name of democracy, however our foreign policy forbids it unless special interests have something to gain.

So much for ethics and "doing the right thing" mercah

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Where do you people think the birthday ritual came from with the cake (round sweet loaf of bread) and pointy hat (cone shaped hat, remind you of anything?)? Mickey mouse, pope, magicians making people disappear, back to Mickey Mouse, Disney, kkk , witches and wizards and so on.

Dolls were given to the friends of the sacrificed children as a substitute.

The parents would sacrifice their child under the belief their crops would do well and all they do will be blessed.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If a god wants me to sacrifice my child so that he can help me, well, i have bad news for him. What sort of monster that sacrifices his kid can call himself a parrent. Seriously.

People should start moving away from these beliefs that involve killings of any sort so that they can gain benefit.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I agree with you OP.

I also think that child sexual abuse stems a lot from this same sick, selfish, warped thinking.....

I just cant understand it. HOW can people be so sick and animalistic, and it is so horrible to feel so helpless to not be able to stop these things.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Random acts of evil can only be countered with random acts of love. Be a blessing and spread love today, don't delay!

That sounds like a plan.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Dolls were given to the friends of the sacrificed children as a substitute.

The parents would sacrifice their child under the belief their crops would do well and all they do will be blessed.

Thats a weird thought. Ive never heard of that before. Maybe thats why dolls subconsciously creep us out.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLDRAFT

Lets not forget that western religion IE Christianity is based on a God who sacrificed his son for us. I think this idea is insane.

That being said, if educated and "civilized" countries can get behind the idea that the one true God of the universe sacrificed his son and something good came out of it then it is easy to understand how other "less civilized" countries could have doctrines of their own that espouse this horrific practice.

I don't want to hear Christians acting all horrified when their own religion is based on human sacrifice as well. They believe that God hates human sacrifice except when he does it. Sheeeesh!!!

This is a really weird comparison. I think humans sacrificing a baby is a little different than grown ups killing a grown up man who voluntarily chose his situation. You cant justify killing your own kid with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by ALLDRAFT

Lets not forget that western religion IE Christianity is based on a God who sacrificed his son for us. I think this idea is insane.

That being said, if educated and "civilized" countries can get behind the idea that the one true God of the universe sacrificed his son and something good came out of it then it is easy to understand how other "less civilized" countries could have doctrines of their own that espouse this horrific practice.

I don't want to hear Christians acting all horrified when their own religion is based on human sacrifice as well. They believe that God hates human sacrifice except when he does it. Sheeeesh!!!

This is a really weird comparison. I think humans sacrificing a baby is a little different than grown ups killing a grown up man who voluntarily chose his situation. You cant justify killing your own kid with that.

Jesus willingly gave him self as a payment for sin. Jesus had a choice and also the power to stop it. I'm sorry if this is hard to understand, maybe you do or maybe you don't.

The children scraficed are defenceless and powerless.

I feel sorry for those who are responsible, their eternal fait will most likely be beyond our true understanding. SO BE IT.

Amen to that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Yeah, its a bizarre comparison. One gave his life willingly, the kids on the other hand are defenseless.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
OP you didn't mention all the American child sacrifice to the holy doctor God of abortion.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59

OP you didn't mention all the American child sacrifice to the holy doctor God of abortion.

Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more human beings as part of a religious ritual (ritual killing).
en.wikipedia.org...

Get on topic! Abortion is done on an individual bases, one woman at a time, for reasons that the woman herself chooses to make. There are no religious rituals being performed when a woman takes the Morning After Pill or when a 12 week fetus is removed from her womb.

Hate abortion all you want, but it's not a religious ceremony of human sacrifice, and this isn't an "abortion thread."

edit on 2-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Get on topic! Abortion is done on an individual bases, one woman at a time, for reasons that the woman herself chooses to make. There are no religious rituals being performed when a woman takes the Morning After Pill or when a 12 week fetus is removed from her womb.

Hate abortion all you want, but it's not a religious ceremony of human sacrifice, and this isn't an "abortion thread."

If you think out of the box its easy to see the human sacrifice there.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I am honestly surprised you have posted that Sky. It has been missrepresented on here so much that I can't believe anyone still believes it.

That statement was never intended to be taken literally. AC is known to write in parables for certain students of Magick to understand only. This statement you posted is not a literal statement, but is primarily concerned with sex magick and trantic practices. It is refering to Semen.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How about in 2001... "Adam" found in the Thames floating under London Bridge?

Circumstances surrounding the murder led police to conclude that the boy had been the victim of human sacrifice. His stomach was found to have contained traces of carabar bean - a poisonous plant native to tropical Africa. It is likely that the effect of the plant would have left him paralysed but conscious when his throat was cut. Forensic analysis of his remains identified the boy as a native of Nigeria and established that he had probably been in the UK for only a matter of days prior to his death. These circumstances taken together with the manner of his murder have led police to conclude that he was probably the victim of a ritual or 'muti' killing in which children are sacrificed for either 'medical' reasons or to bring success in love or business. Similar murders still occur (with thankfully increasing rarity) in parts of Africa, but this is the only known case to have been committed in the UK.

He had been in the UK only a few days and sacrificed. As if child trafficking for sex isnt horrific enough, now thyre trafficked and a commodity for sacrifice.

I know these things exist,but still horrifying to think that in this time, we still have it occurring. I cant recall it all now... and will have to search, but here on ATS around 07or 08 there was a thread when I had my first account concerning ancient and modern child sacrifice and trafficking that had some hair raising information.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

I am honestly surprised you have posted that Sky. It has been missrepresented on here so much that I can't believe anyone still believes it.

That statement was never intended to be taken literally. AC is known to write in parables for certain students of Magick to understand only. This statement you posted is not a literal statement, but is primarily concerned with sex magick and trantic practices. It is refering to Semen.

As already mentioned, Im not saying AC practiced child sacrifice. He accurately described what some deranged souls practice though.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There's no one so blind, as those who will not see...

Along with slavery, this is a huge problem in many of the countries in the world. INCLUDING this one. The good ol' US of A.

Lack of education. Fear. Evil. Combinations of all of these? Regardless of the reason, it needs addressing. Pretending it isn't happening, won't make it go away.

Good OP, sky. Wish it wasn't necessary.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah already saw you had cleared the meaning of that post up, that will teach me for replying before fully reading through. Hasty ay

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by windword

If you think out of the box its easy to see the human sacrifice there.

How?

there is no awareness, memories, hopes, dreams, nothing but darkness.... nothing to sacrifice.

OR you could let them develop, be born, start having feelings and experiences, they could potentially experience starvation, neglect, child abuse, rape, you name it... all because someone wanted to selfishly look righteous somehow.

Heck, the kinds of people who host these disgusting child sacrifices, wait specifically for them to be born and have potential and feelings and experiences, just to specifically RIP that innocence away and use it somehow for their warped selves.

I think women who have the courage to have an abortion are sacrificing them selves on behalf of saving a child from developing and coming into such a scary harsh cruel world.

I could understand if it were past the second trimester or something,but before that, there are no feelings t even hurt.

I think these people sacrificing children get their sick rush off destroying innocence and causing such awful sad helpless feeling from a living person.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Had a friend telling me that the scriptures were all codes, where they buried their black arts knowledge from well before Christ, ie. Egypt, Iraq, Sumar, to open portals to lower dimensions. And that Catholic Mass was mirrored to Black Mass. Well, I just found some of those codes, and they just connected.

Ie. Sensitive means elite!!!!! Elite men and women, don't love family but will sacrifice children and spouse even.

www.biblegateway.com...

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

Well that reminds me of the Dandelion song, Blow away Dandelion. "Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailors, lives Rich man, poor man, beautiful, daughters, wives"

Same thing!

Supposedly, will make you "wise". They're absolutely insane freaks.

The Rolling Stones - "Dandelion" (1967)

The Judaic Religions, a whole new look at ritual and sacrifice.
edit on 20-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join