It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The atrocity of child sacrifice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ALRIGHT I WANT OFF!!!!!!!

I got to the two minute mark and I can't watch anymore.
I want off of this sick ass planet.
I want off!!!!

How is this happening?!?!?!
WHat year is this!?!?!!?
What did I do to contribute to this mess?
What must have I done to get sent here?!?!?

This is prevelant all across the planet.
This is not new.
This is done for our masters!!!!!!
The ones who OWN us!!!
The ones who have ruled over us for thousands upon thousands of years.
THey are our "gods".
They are the ones we worship.
They are the ones who make promisies.

They are the ones whose favor we seek.
They are the owners of this planet.
THey are the ones who control mankind thru manipulation and fear.
THey are feeding off of our fear.

We are creatiing enough fear for them to sustain them.
It is a very old practice.

And it is still happening for a reason.

I want to go home now.
Thank you very much.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I guess the idea is to take what is most precious and most loved by humankind - children! - and kill it. If thats not evil I dont know what is.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I have fairly politically-correct sensibilities but even I struggle not to have racist thoughts when I read crap like this. What sort of people do this sort of thing? It's almost like they're the embodiment of the word "inhuman". Sure they look like us, walk and talk like us, but they're closer to animals than humans. In fact that's an insult to animals. Protecting the young of your species is a prime directive stamped on the DNA of any person worth existing. Those who do not have that prime directive are genetic mistakes and should be terminated.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hey Sky , thanks for bringing this subject up clearly not enough is done to stop it !

I watched recently the cannibal warlords of Liberia and during the civil war many of the Liberian rebels specifically their generals would commit acts of child sacrafice to bring them power and good luck in battle !

One such general , general butt naked admitted to genocide of more than 25,000 humans , men women and children. He and others proclaimed that they would sacrafice a child by cutting out their spinal column and their heart , the soldiers would drink the childs blood and they would each eat the heart this was all done whilst the child was still alive.
They believed that it gave them magical powers to aid them in war .

it was a sickening thought , and Im sure many other great brutal and inhumane acts have been carried out in many places on earth , the UN are currently in Liberia and are leaving shortly it is rumoured that once they depart that Liberia would return to civil war.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBelieveInAliens

I have fairly politically-correct sensibilities but even I struggle not to have racist thoughts when I read crap like this. What sort of people do this sort of thing? It's almost like they're the embodiment of the word "inhuman". Sure they look like us, walk and talk like us, but they're closer to animals than humans. In fact that's an insult to animals. Protecting the young of your species is a prime directive stamped on the DNA of any person worth existing. Those who do not have that prime directive are genetic mistakes and should be terminated.

This is terrible and sickening, but it is not the exclusive preserve of Africa or asians. Whites also indulge in this and on a huge commercial scale, they are just better at hiding it. The majority of the elites partake in these practices in castles and dungeons on private estates.

Human sacrifice of especially children and women has been an act carried out by most empires/societies/ruling elites since the dawn of time. It's also increasing as more psychopaths get into positions of power.

I also believe that these practices in Africa among the public would have ceased long ago if Africa had been allowed to create stable societies, develop their economies, retain control of their resources, and educate their children and citizens.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There are stories for many, many years by ex-nuns who speak of the killing of babies in the Catholic Church produced by the copulation of priests and nuns. Religion, in general, is sick, sick, sick.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBelieveInAliens

The only people to be racist towards is all of man kind have a look at this blog that i posted on the first page everyone is into this sick crap race need not apply....

But be warned of this blog as skyfloating said it paints a very disturbing picture of what is really going on in the world today.....but the truth must be exposed it's the only way to prevent this evil from happening or at least try too..

aangirfan.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-2-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

As 1 observes these children and their body language and faces. KNOWING these activities go on.. KNOWING these activities go on globally in the supposed most hidden from physical but not metaphysical or even paranormal observers/WATCHERS. How so is EA*RTH being evaluated. with this being allowed to go on globally.

Its sick from the interior view so from the outside 1 can imagine, smh.

There is no reason in these days these beings should be allowed.. but this is from the perspective of personal.

There could be a global force dispatched to areas like these who balance these energies, but maybe these energies are being permitted to keep some from development here. Its sad

These beings play with these majikz and dont even clearly know what they are allowing access to EA*RTH (sapiens sapiens issues) and then if these unknown energies gain strength through innocent bio material envokataz spiritual access whos fault is it if these energies overcome the physical of gain mass manipulation over.

Hmm as I watch this it only reminds 1 of WHY
as they play under the sky
and ignore to seek a [color=gold]CAKE w/ out seeing its a lie A CAKE IN FORM OF POWER SPIRITUAL POWER -A CAKE IN FORM OF MONEY FOR A BUSINESS (SMH) FOR A CHILDS FLESH
and then [color=gold] this very money makes it into a physical stream of money cursing it even more THE WHOLE STREAM

1 will refrain for emotion as 1 observes is coming upon. But how can 1 or any really RESPECT some allowing this knowing so called CHOSENS are in the same continent but guess $$$ rules them yet they care so much-smh

I do however PRAY AND SEND MY VIBRATIONS W/ HOPE that if/when its time that YES last --> first makes sense..
Thanks for sharing Skyfloating, it is ill
but this truth of EA*RTH we must be reminded

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

One such general , general butt naked admitted to genocide of more than 25,000 humans , men women and children. He and others proclaimed that they would sacrafice a child by cutting out their spinal column and their heart , the soldiers would drink the childs blood and they would each eat the heart this was all done whilst the child was still alive.
They believed that it gave them magical powers to aid them in war .

Thats beyond insane. I always say "I`m against war in 99% of the cases". The 1% where I am pro-war is reserved for people like this.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
this is why the rebalance of the evol energies cannot be compressed into this side... WATCH them and as they cross hmm REMIND THEM

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by AncietSoul
They do the sacrifices for appeasing the Hindu goddess Kali and attaining occult powers and wealth.

But you never hear any stories of any of them actually gaining wealth, right?

If you know any news or reports about this happening in India please share them here.

Thast exactly what I was thinking.........I mean look around Uganda.....its clear that its not working there, so why are they continuing the practice?

Sick behavior

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
un education of better global norms of existing on EA*RTH. It is possible they released something here for them so... They released it here smh it may ignore certain soul tagz very ill behavior
but 1 is not the judge nor jury.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
un education of better global norms of existing on EA*RTH. It is possible they released something here for them so... They released it here smh it may ignore certain soul tagz very ill behavior
but 1 is not the judge nor jury.

Sorry but..........what? and someone starred you.......who understood what you said? im confused
edit on 1-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

It wasn't just them. Every nation around them did the same thing. This is one thing that actually set the Israelites apart. Their God did not require human blood sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wonder who the "teachers" are that teach this kind of stuff and in what manuals they pick up their information.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by AncietSoul
They do the sacrifices for appeasing the Hindu goddess Kali and attaining occult powers and wealth.

But you never hear any stories of any of them actually gaining wealth, right?

If you know any news or reports about this happening in India please share them here.

Thast exactly what I was thinking.........I mean look around Uganda.....its clear that its not working there, so why are they continuing the practice?

Sick behavior

1 was responding they are uneducated on how the EA*RTH is ran in many ways. And due to this these dark majikz and or negative voodoo practices are what are believed to bring forth things that if better educated they would not depend on child sacrifices ect to obtain the goals they seek.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Went to answer my own question.

This is Aleister Crowley describing teachings on child sacrifice (Im kind of surprised any fairly well-known author would write this openly about it
)

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There are lots of books now available online that detail how to perform ritual human sacrifice.

There was a teenager in the US only a few years ago who was stabbed 170 times while being raped, in a ritualistic sacrifice. It took hours to complete the ritual, and then at the assigned time she was killed.

This doesn't just happen in other countries and in other times. It is here and now.

The chosen ones reading this know what I'm talking about.

edit on 1-2-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
The chosen ones reading this know what I'm talking about.

Well, Im not chosen and I understand what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not really something you want in your head is it? :-(

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join