It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by dianashay

Thank you! So it must be some Greek bystanders discussing the happenings?

WOW!

Greek bystanders, hunh?

Funny how those 'bystanders' got there so quick, right in the thick of the action...while neither parents, nor the EMTs ready to help save their lives, could even approach closer that 300 yards from where their children were supposedly being massacred?

Sounds like a kind of Mediterranean party going on there!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Starling

I guess the only thing to do is just kindly continue working together and figure it out.

You're right I wasn't very kind.
My apologies.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

We all have our heated moments, it's fine. The entire event draws strong emotion. Too bad the MSM and other "officials" make things worse by manipulating our feelings. Some folks are saying that video with the foriegn language being spoken could just be bait leaked to confuse us.

edit on 2/4/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Thanks for addressing my question.
Yes, I would like to know what they're doing there, but first we have to know what direction to look.
If you were forced to choose between the two languages you've narrowed it down to, which would you pick?

Regarding the information that was just presented about Israel, I'm sure you can guess what I'm supposing.
Once we learn which language, it would be interesting to go find this news broadcast and find out what they're saying about it to the citizens of their country.

Edit to Add: The Greenberg family I mentioned earlier who has ties to Israel are also associated with Connecticut and Miami.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

ever hear of satellite feeds? they're different than regular feeds from news stations. you can learn all kinds of great stuff from satellite feeds. look on youtube for a documentary called "spin" it's all about satellite feeds, and how politicians and so forth, get caught saying things they'd never say if they knew the camera was still on..

at any rate, since there's no graphic overlay, i'd say it was probably a satellite feed, and the people behind (nearby) the camera were talking amongst themselves..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
If this is of any help, I'm a very 'mature' European who has lived among many cultures all over the world, speaks 3 languages fluently and another 3 moderately, somewhat expert in indigenous cultures and their music and linguistics, etc.....

That is nothing like Portuguese!

I've played the video over and over, as well as several times with eyes closed, just listening to intonations, and my conclusion is that this language straddles the Mideast and Europe.
The only two languages it could be, imho, would be spoken by either Turkish or Israelis. Pick one of these as the most likely candidate and you've got your answer.

The more serious question would be...what are they doing there?

Also, I figure that this language is being spoken by the military police officers within the group being filmed, not by 'newsmen', LOL! The telltale? Helicopter flying overhead is really loud, showing that the group's voices could be easily picked up at this volume!

Think, guys, think! What would a foreign news crew be doing there at the onset of a school shooting event in small-town USA at 9am, when the news is only just breaking?

i've listened to it a lot too...it SOUNDS a lot like Hebrew to me...

there is NO WAY that the words we're hearing are being spoken by the people being filmed.

we don't know WHEN that footage is from...foreign news services DO have offices in America, usually close to, or in Washington, so it's not TOTALLY unrealistic that a foreign news crew would be able to get to the scene quickly..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

it would depend on WHERE this poster was...depending on where it was, it could have been a leftover from memorial materials from fallen soldiers that came from in or around newtown..

there's too much grasping. we need SOLID things...grasping at fringey stuff is making us look like kooks....we need to PROVE that the official story is either a lie, or was severely manipulated to serve political purposes...we're not going to do that with owl drawings, some creepy old guy throwing horns (though he really IS f**king creepy), oddball posters, or any othe the other weirdo s**t that people here are grasping at.

Gene Rosen is still interesting, but only insofar as i think he's lying though his teeth...i don't think conclusively exposing his story as fraudulent is going to blow the lid off anything, but it would help, to discredit some of the media's shoddy journalistic practices..

c'mon people, lets get on the ball with this..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thank you for pointing all of that out. It is a very interesting choice of words.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Good observation!

The things I observe about this video are:

1.) The "Law Enforcement" seen in the video have English words on their clothing.

2.) If those were foreign reporters/other people actually speaking in the video it would mean that those people either traveled to the scene from another country VERY fast...or had already been multi-language speaking citizens already living in the area.

edit on 2/3/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

To be fair, there are many foreign news outlets that have reporters staying in the US.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Afterthought

Heh, want to really go down the rabbit hole? CLICK HERE scroll down and look who the CEO for Newtown Ct. is.

WOW is that correct? !

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I believe disarmament was secondary to the whole SH tragedy. I think the children were murdered / sacrificed in a satanic rite. I think their parents knew about this, which explains to me why the happy or unemotional faces and unreal behavior we saw from some of them.

I also think that Adam and his mother were assassinated. I do not believe Adam killed his mother. She kept a lot of guns, maybe she was worried about something that was going to happen to her. We will never know what this woman was thinking.

I think Adam and his mother knew something about what was going to happen to the kids. For all we know, Adam Lanza went to the school to stop it, and was shot.

We will never know. But someone knows.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

I believe disarmament was secondary to the whole SH tragedy. I think the children were murdered / sacrificed in a satanic rite. I think their parents knew about this, which explains to me why the happy or unemotional faces and unreal behavior we saw from some of them.

I also think that Adam and his mother were assassinated. I do not believe Adam killed his mother. She kept a lot of guns, maybe she was worried about something that was going to happen to her. We will never know what this woman was thinking.

I think Adam and his mother knew something about what was going to happen to the kids. For all we know, Adam Lanza went to the school to stop it, and was shot.

See, this is the s**t i was talking about either....

tossing out accusations of satanic rites and rituals and sacrifice. THIS is the kind of s**t that makes us all look like kooks. there is no proof, no (reasonable) evidence to suggest it. just stop, you're doing more harm than good.. I don't have a problem with your participation here, i'm just saying to stop with the off the wall stuff, unless you have reasonable evidence to suggest it, or outright proof... I don't want to see this thread closed, and anymore people getting post banned over this issue.

I've heard Nancy Lanza was a survivalist, and a prepper, i've heard all kinds of things about her. I don't know how much of it is true, because i didn't know her personally, but even if she was a survivalist/prepper, so what? and she had some guns...again, so what? it doesn't mean she was arming up for the apocalypse, or afraid of someone or something...she was exercising her 2nd amendment rights.

Given Adam's alleged mental issues, i highly doubt he went there to play hero, i doubt they had foreknowledge, if they had known the event was going to happen, why not contact law enforcement?

and you really should read through all the replies before you post...i, and i think someone else as well, had already pointed out that foreign news services have offices here...
edit on 4-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm trying to find some more copies, myself. HD would help. Losing quality during upload is certainly a possibility. But I don't have experience in this field...yet.

What else I noticed in that video is how picture perfect and airbrushed that woman's make up was. She was in full lipstick. A tragedy JUST happened. You're going to take time to get in full makeup? Weird.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

See, this is the s**t i was talking about either....

tossing out accusations of satanic rites and rituals and sacrifice. THIS is the kind of s**t that makes us all look like kooks. there is no proof, no (reasonable) evidence to suggest it. just stop, you're doing more harm than good.. I don't have a problem with your participation here, i'm just saying to stop with the off the wall stuff, unless you have reasonable evidence to suggest it, or outright proof... I don't want to see this thread closed, and anymore people getting post banned over this issue.

I've heard Nancy Lanza was a survivalist, and a prepper, i've heard all kinds of things about her. I don't know how much of it is true, because i didn't know her personally, but even if she was a survivalist/prepper, so what? and she had some guns...again, so what? it doesn't mean she was arming up for the apocalypse, or afraid of someone or something...she was exercising her 2nd amendment rights.

Given Adam's alleged mental issues, i highly doubt he went there to play hero, i doubt they had foreknowledge, if they had known the event was going to happen, why not contact law enforcement?

and you really should read through all the replies before you post...i, and i think someone else as well, had already pointed out that foreign news services have offices here...
edit on 4-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

I have been reading EVERY THING for weeks. Understand? EVERY THING. I have quietly spent a good deal of my time looking into this.

I honestly do not mind criticism. That is fine, but I can say with certainty that my theory about child satanic rites is not crazy. You have NO idea how often this happens to children. I cannot go into detail about my associations with people offline, but I encourage people to contact a psychotherapist that is trained in dealing with satanic / cult ritual abuse of children and child sacrifice. THIS # is real and I have spent a good deal of time speaking to a person I know who is very well versed on this topic as it is their specialty. This person has been studying SH as well and has confided in me that they believe this was a child satanic rite.

YOU do not have to agree. A theory is a theory and that is ALL it is. No one should be threatened by that and if they are, they need to figure out why.

As for Nancy Lanza, the rabbit hole goes deep on her and her associations as well as her ex husband. I do not believe for a minute that Adam killed his mother. WHERE is the proof that he did so? There is none. As for Nancy and her guns, of course she was a "prepper". She was obviously preparing for something.

If anything is off the wall here, it's everything the MSM especially CNN has spit out at everyone from the get go. All of the lies and inconsistencies continue to pile up.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Well since this thread seems to be all over the place why not post this here. Frank Harris III is chairman of the journalism department at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven. He wrote an article for the Hartford Courant explaining why the public should see the wounds done to these kids.

www.courant.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

I'll come back and read this later. I do understand however the need that some people have to see dead loved ones, especially when they died in a shocking manner. It is hard to psychologically grasp that they are really gone. Some will absolutely refuse to believe and the only way to bring them to the truth is to view the body itself.

I myself have no need to see these children's bodies in order to believe that they were murdered. I believe fully that they were. I just don't think the story surrounding their deaths are true.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Why do they want everyone to see the wounds? Key phrase here:

As the rhetoric over banning assault-style rifles revs up, it is important to show exactly what these weapons do. It is important to show what is at stake.

They're still using the children to push their gun banning agenda. It's pretty sick if you ask me. Using the mutilated bodies of children to get the public even more emotional is the wrong thing to do. Very irresponsible.
If they want to push this agenda, what's wrong with using the wounds the adults suffered? No. This isn't good enough for these deranged bastards. They've got to use the little kiddies. They can't just let them rest in peace. Like Obama's buddy Rham said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." So, they want to use these murdered children for everything they can.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd urge the powers that be to close this thread immediately because I highly suspect that we're all falling victim to a troll who compiled all the craziest theories about Newtown and is posting each of them periodically in this thread simply to get a rise out of us... it's like when you throw spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks... In the end all that person gets is to tell his or her friends (if applicable, if not they'll say it into the mirror) "hey look what I did to those crazy conspiracy nuts"... This thread has become exactly what the moderators cautioned against. As someone who does have questions about the Newtown massacre I feel like a couple folks are using the techniques of carnies and the rest of us (myself included) have become the rubes that have fallen for their carny ways.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I said that on the last page (23) but whatever,

if they want to play this Who's on First routine, I can play. I am concerned for the rest of (the silent ones) people that think 50 news reports/programs telling conflicting stories is a-ok...or they have failed to notice.

it all comes down to (unless an actual person closely involved) a witness, a parent/family member or a citizen that escaped that Stepford town to blow the whistle of what really happened. This won't happen because who would they call? A news station? They'd be 'disappeared' (right after their promise to get the non-taping camera interviewed appearance) within minutes. Sorry, there may never be any smoking gun. Look at 9-11, still some of us chase our tails looking for proof but in the end it is just the way it is now in this world.....you either believe the story, or ya don't.

I have said many times that I have an over-active imagination, or it is that I am perhaps more sensitive (as some others here I am sure) in the ability to smell sullbhit when I see/hear it.

I don't know about this 'satanic ritual' thing, that is one thing no one would ever admit to. I have curiousities on the subject but I haven't made up my mind yet. All I know is that whatever happened was NOT Godly, by any means. From start to finish the entire episode is chock full of those who wander about with hands in their pockets and pulling out Vicks (like Glen Beck) to bring on tears on cue. Not Oscar worthy but still, they are fit for commercials perhaps.

So there will be a day when there is no free speech, k, I get it. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna keep my big yap (fingers lol) shut until then.

The day that people that want the majority of the populated earth DEAD call me crazy......that is the day I have to point at them and ask what ward they escaped from so the interns can pick their loony azzs up.

*anyhoo, on another note regarding satanism (yes, I refuse to capitalize that demon's name) I found this vid and it reminded me of the circular processions at Ground Zero that resembed a ritual (of circling the dead 3x).
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'd urge the powers that be to close this thread immediately because I highly suspect that we're all falling victim to a troll who compiled all the craziest theories about Newtown and is posting each of them periodically in this thread simply to get a rise out of us... it's like when you throw spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks... In the end all that person gets is to tell his or her friends (if applicable, if not they'll say it into the mirror) "hey look what I did to those crazy conspiracy nuts"... This thread has become exactly what the moderators cautioned against. As someone who does have questions about the Newtown massacre I feel like a couple folks are using the techniques of carnies and the rest of us (myself included) have become the rubes that have fallen for their carny ways.

myself and the OP are attempting to keep order here. there is no need to close the thread. we are putting forth questions, and attempting to work out answers..

If you look, i put up a list of very reasonable questions that need to be answered, and i have also spoken out against the more crazy theories...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have been reading EVERY THING for weeks. Understand? EVERY THING. I have quietly spent a good deal of my time looking into this.

and it looks as if you've been believing most of what you read.

]I honestly do not mind criticism. That is fine, but I can say with certainty that my theory about child satanic rites is not crazy. You have NO idea how often this happens to children. I cannot go into detail about my associations with people offline, but I encourage people to contact a psychotherapist that is trained in dealing with satanic / cult ritual abuse of children and child sacrifice. THIS # is real and I have spent a good deal of time speaking to a person I know who is very well versed on this topic as it is their specialty. This person has been studying SH as well and has confided in me that they believe this was a child satanic rite.

they BELIEVE it is a satanic thing...there is no concrete PROOF, conclusively VERIFYING that it is anything of the sort. what's more, YOU have brought nothing solid to the table in regards to the theory. proclaiming it is a satanic rite without proof is not only reckless and irresponsible, it's just plain foolish. If we start libeling people, the admins here WILL shut this down, and they WILL post ban one of more of us....I AM TRYING TO KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENING! WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?

YOU do not have to agree. A theory is a theory and that is ALL it is. No one should be threatened by that and if they are, they need to figure out why.

I don't agree, and what's wrong with it is there is NO substantial, or concrete evidence or proof being presented to back up the idea. THAT is key...

As for Nancy Lanza, the rabbit hole goes deep on her and her associations as well as her ex husband. I do not believe for a minute that Adam killed his mother. WHERE is the proof that he did so? There is none. As for Nancy and her guns, of course she was a "prepper". She was obviously preparing for something.

"of course she was a prepper" ...again, i've heard multiple things about her, and as i said, i'm not sure if any of them are true. having guns doesn't make you a prepper....

If anything is off the wall here, it's everything the MSM especially CNN has spit out at everyone from the get go. All of the lies and inconsistencies continue to pile up.

i agree that the reporting has been totally insane from the start of this whole thing, and a month in, we still don't have anything solid, except for the 28 fatalities...

i dont mean to sound overly harsh, but i hope i have made my point....let's stick to the things we can actually examine, and maybe figure out and prove..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Is this truly what you think? This is absolutely not a troll thread. It would have been trashed long ago if that was the case.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join