It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did India Helped in Bin Laden Assasin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
India, Abbottabad, and Osama bin Laden: Did New Delhi Assist the U.S.

By: Jeff Emanuel (Diary) | September 10th, 2012 at 07:15 PM

The most-discussed “revelation” in No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission that Killed Osama bin Laden, by former Navy SEAL “Mark Owen,” is certainly Osama bin Laden’s status as unarmed when he was shot twice in the head by an American operator in his Abbottabad house. Not only was the al Qaeda leader and terror mastermind not holding a weapon when he was killed, but his guns weren’t even loaded, despite more than ten minutes’ warning – after a hard landing by a Black Hawk helicopter and a firefight at the guest house – that his compound was under attack. After bin Laden was killed, Owen writes, the SEAL “took each weapon down and pulled out the magazine and checked the chambers. They were both empty. He hadn’t even prepared a defense. He had no intention of fighting.”

in the red area, it is almost impossible to enter without getting detected, LOC has not only our guys patrolling and keeping watch but also Pakistanis. Assuming that GOI was informed even then it is difficult to get in and out of Pak airspace and then again enter the same. It would have caused alert right up to PAF and PA Chief level. For US, Pak is paid whore, plus all the radars are supplied by them, they had plenty of time to inspect the same and make it useless as they had months of time in their hand and they routinely check their equipment, as per their agreement with Pak. So their radar system on Afgani side was useless. If i was Uncle i would think more of OBL then to start India Pak war, yeah they must have through of escape route through India, if things get bad.

www.redstate.com...http:/ /www.zerodarkthirty-movie.com/

www.zerodarkthirty-movie.com...
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Jan 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: no ex tags.......Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
link to zero dark thirty?

this is a joke right?

that movie is pure propoganda, made for the obama administration.
dont tell me you actually fell for it

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I do agree with this whole supposed assassination of Osama being staged propaganda. It is not often that I see someone who is not "awake" post MSM jargon here. Op do some real research into this whole event and hopefully that will open up you're eyes a little better. There is much much more to this story then what the powers that be have forced fed you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bin laden was wanted dead or alive, he was not assassinated. I do not know, but if i could guess. They never planned on bring him back.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OP while I commend the topic of this thread most of it (if not all of it) you have directly copy and pasted form your first source this is against the T&C’s and I would recommend that you change your thread to reflect this. Also using “Zero-Dark-Thirty” as a source is questionable, while yes it is based on fact it is painted over with holly-wood glamour and fiction so it is not a good source.

Furthermore I don’t see any reason to say that India did play a part in Operation Neptune Spear it doesn’t make much sense to me that the Black Hawks would not have followed a similar flight plan to the Chinooks. There is no real reason why they would enter into India airspace when they don’t need to. All it would do is add another level of complexity to the operation, if Pakistan detected any unauthorised insertion of aircraft into Pakistani airspace from India it could have led to the Pakistani air force taking action.

Furthermore would advise caution when using Owens book as a definitive account of operation Neptune spear, even in the book he does state that it is his interpretation of events on the ground, ever little detail is given as to how the CIA located bin laden or the palling of the operation. His map actually shows the Black Hawks inside Kashmir and not India yet it makes no distinction. The map Owen shows is not very accurate but it may be showing that the helicopter entered into a area called Azad Kashmir which is under Pakistani control and not Indian, as such the helicopters would not have entered into Indian airspace. I am not saying this is what actually happened just that because the map Owen shows is so unclear it is possible.

Also your source is inaccurate to say that Own does not give much detail about the infiltration, he actually devotes the best part of two chapters to it. In the chapter “go-day” he talks about preparation for the operation and then the helicopter ride in and while yes he does say that he and others got some sleep, he is quite clear about the pilot informing them of crossing the border. The chapter “infill” is more about the helicopter crash and getting on target so to speak but all the same it does concern the infiltration of the team. At no point does he make any mention of entering Indian Airspace to me it makes no sense that he would put a map showing the black hawks entering into Indian airspace yet not bother to mention it in writing about the infiltration. This leads me to further assume that what he is actually showing is that the helicopters circled round (which he does make mention of), perhaps boarding Kashmiri airspace and this sequence of events has been exaggerated in that map.

I personally don’t think India would have had any knowledge of this attack prior to it taking place, nor do I think that this map is an accurate reflation of the infiltration.

edit on 29-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
during the Kargil Conflict India's MiG 25 Takes photos inch by inch Pakistan . Indian Intelligence RAW know their total AD systems and where they Installed I'm Confirmedly Saying that India Should helped to US achieve this goal to USA

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Kinda hard to assassinate a guy who died 11 years ago. So I would say no.. India didn't help. Maybe they helped with the hoax. Between the fact that the Osama videos were fakes.. and the fact that we've been afforded ZERO proof of his death... how do people still believe that he was killed?

Oh and Zero Dark Thirty was a terrible movie. All I wanted to do was slap that ginger chick in the teeth by the end of the film.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I find it really odd that you are saying that you don’t believe Bin Laden died in 2011 because of a lack of proof yet are an advocate of the hypothesis that he died 11 years ago when there is no evidence for that either.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
yes india is a very evil country and always kills muslims. they definately killed osama bin laden.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamatia

On what ground you are saying india kills mualums??most of the time muslims are the one doing the killing

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamatia

On what ground you are saying india kills mualums??most of the time muslims are the one doing the killing

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The mujaheddin is India's enemy too. It will be no surprise that India might have helped with the intelligence.

top topics

join