It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Originally posted by johngrissom

I know you will not have the answer, so don't reply back. I just wanted to make you look ignorant.
Your futile attempt at making me look ignorant has resulted in a complete and total failure.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

That proves nothing at all. Wait about a million years before opening that jar of peanut butter, and you may possibly get different results.

Your comment proves nothing.
I did not claim to have any proof of anything at all, dummy. I said nothing definitive nor conclusive. I clearly used the words 'possibly' & 'may'.

So, why does it take millions of years for life to evolve when energy is the must abundant thing in life?
Evolution is constant, and without limitations.

However, I don't think that's actually what you meant to say anyways. Your question probably should have been worded something similar to this↓.

"Why does it take millions of years for life to [color=FF6242]arise......?"
That's closer to what you meant, yes?

Now to answer the question you meant to ask: I did not say that a million years was a necessary requirement for life to arise.

[color=45FFF9]In order to accurately obtain some sort of legitimate scientific proof, the study needs to be conducted within similar parameters to the event being questioned.

Claiming that it is not possible by comparing it to something under completely different circumstances, and within an entirely different time-frame, cannot possibly give conclusive accurate results. Thus proving nothing.

[color=BF9E8E]P.S. I ALWAYS stand behind my words. Even if it just so happens that I end up being proven wrong, I have no problems accepting the error.

Anytime you feel up to the challenge, bring it........

.....and don't forget to wear your big boy britches.

edit on 1/30/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangstersoflove
reply to post by evc1shop

"Okay, so if we go the "man was created" route instead of evolution route.... who created the god that created the man?"

Seriously, mate, you're going to have to do a lot better than that idiotic question if you want a serious response.

You do know that God is just a name?
A name represents something or someone. Do you know what the name God represents. It must be something physical.

You have name that represents you right? So does God.
When you figure out who God must be, You would know that God does not have a creator.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by SpearMint

.....Furthermore, all this dating business has been over and over again shown to be virtually useless......

sorry? I just wanted to check - is that a typo or did you actually mean to write that bit about dating?

I presume you're talking about carbon dating? Are we saying carbon dating doesn't work and has been shown time again to be virtually useless?

I've read this entire thread and I see both sides of the story, but I think surely sensible arguments are now out of the window?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Originally posted by spy66

A name represents something or someone. Do you know what the name God represents. It must be something physical.
Yes, it is true that names do represent something or someone, but that in no way proves that the something actually exists in a physical form.

I will keep it simple, and just say 'Santa Clause', but if I wanted, I could ramble on for hours and hours telling you things that do in fact have a name, but do not now, nor have they ever, actually existed.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Yes, it is true that names do represent something or someone, but that in no way proves that the something actually exists in a physical form.

I will keep it simple, and just say 'Santa Clause', but if I wanted, I could ramble on for hours and hours telling you things that do in fact have a name, but do not now, nor have they ever, actually existed.

Than i gather you don't know who or what God is. And never have. It makes me vonder how you can argue that God does not exist. When you have no clue.

If anything is a ramble, it is your argument.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When you define GOD you keep on adding more and more information to the definition
to keep up with trends. your definition is forever expanding.
My question would be when does this information exceed the storage capacity of the universe.
and to have this information at hand would this mean you are in fact god yes?
So would your claim to be definitive about god essentially mean you are god?

At what point would you become "god" and knowing that the last piece of information
would mean you come to a "crunch" and cannot contemplate more.
To contemplate death you would have to contemplate the unknown. Since you have all the infrmation
then you cannot possibly do this. The only smart move before this happens would be to break yourself
up into smaller parts with less information and essentialy reduce your entrophy.
So the defintion of GOD is unatainable right as the crunch would essentially become death.
=paradox.
Limbo

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by solomons path

Do you think that our finite logic / reasoning is able to perceive the ways of God? Must everything God does come within the realms of our logic. I would think not! Is not God far above his creation in every way? I would think so.

That's laughable! You seriously think that the genome proves evolution. You've been listening to the wrong people.

"Science by it's very nature is open minded..." Um, no no no. Guess again. Science is the endeavor to explain the natural world to the exclusion of God. God has NO part in science. What if God did create everything as the Bible says? How 'open minded' is your science when it wont even consider God's involvement in creation?

So . . . what have you provide to counter anything said in this thread or my posts exactly? I'm sorry but two pages of scattershot incredulity doesn't make for an argument. Continually, doing the equivilant, of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming I don't believe you and your evidence doesn't mean anything 'cuz what about my god . . . doesn't cast any doubts on the veracity of evolutionary theory (except in your own mind). You are ignorant about the theory, it's mechanisms, and even science in general. But to respond to your direct questions to me.

1. I don't think about god . . . any god. So, if you can show me any evidence that a "supernatural" entity exists (any one, even if it is not your god) then we can debate the "nature" of supernatural entities. Until then, it's fantasy at worst and a poorly formed hypothesis at best, either way . . . not worth my time worry about something there is no evidence to worry about.

2. What people should I be listening to then? Please direct me to a peer reviewed paper in the field of genetics that states that the genome is proof against evolution or doesn't support the theory. I would like something the I can verify through the veracity of their lab work, perferably by an actual geneticist. Not some crack pot on youtube that doesn't know the difference between a telemere and a centromere. If you have someone like that I'm all ears, otherwise your ignorance in matters of science is glaring and you should stick to matters of the supernatural where facts originate through philosophy and not physical evidence.

3. Open minded to legimate physical evidence and phenomenon. If you want science, which doesn't deal in the supernatural, to include your god . . . all you have to do is devise an experiment that shows physical evidence for a non-physical being and I'll be happy to include the possiblilty that this non-physical being, as it relates to the physical world. As far as creation, which is not a part of evolutionary theory, there are hypotheses but nothing that falls under the umbrella of theory. Creation (regardless) of creator is one . . . you want to include creation by your god into the scientific discussions, simply show tangilbe physical for the supernaturals involvment in creation and then conduct an experiment to falsify this involvment and if you can't . . . no science for you, stick to metaphysical philosophy. Ask yourself, which institution is constanly seeking to expand and find new knowledge and facts about the universe and which one has stood pat on their beliefs through rugged dogma, inquisition, and browbeating

Really . . . all of your responses are based on incredulity and extreme emotional bias. You wouldn't know the truth about science, it's methods, findings, or theories if they were being thrown in your face . . . 'cuz they are. I'll be happy to debate/converse on the these subjects with you if you actually want to talk about evidence or concepts . . . but, if that was your concern you would have actually took the time to read a book or take a class on the subject.

Good luck on your crusade, I hope your god rewards you with for all your hard work against the evilness of the physical universe. I'm sure he appreciates you taking care of these little matters, he seems pretty busy with all he has on his plate. Hell, if it wasn't for people like you and Ham and Hovind, earth would think him an absentee landlord. Well, let me know if you have any other questions, I'm done administering medicine to the dead.

edit on 1/30/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Lord God
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunLife
Lord God
"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty

His grammar needs work...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

is that from the bible ? if so - isnt the circular logic making you dizy yet ?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lord God

I really wish people would stop quoting me, I never said that.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

You can doubt or believe what you want, but Hovind did not say that dinosaurs lived with man throught his 6000 year existence. Sorry, I know you only put that there to make him look foolish, but he did not say that.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yes it from the bible..It is a must read x1k³
circular logic? Define: circular logic

Yet, you ask is it from the bible?

edit on 30-1-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Now wonder American blood pressure is so high if we are taking salt with all our Theories...

Everytime you see something fall (Gravity)
-Take a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow.....You are all inept

God is Consciousness

Consciousness is God.

Jim Carrey even knows the reality.

Good luck everybody.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm very open minded. But the only response I'm able to conjure after viewing that video is...

...........huh??!!

Killian H. Gore (author)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I am very sure their family gene pool has been dwindling from generation to generation

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Than i gather you don't know who or what God is. And never have. It makes me vonder how you can argue that God does not exist. When you have no clue.

If anything is a ramble, it is your argument.
They do share some similar traits, but I only mentioned Santa Clause. I said nothing about that other character.

My own belief (or lack thereof) in God, is completely irrelevant in this specific conversation.

I was just pointing out the fact that the illogical reasoning you presented within this↓comment, is highly flawed.

Having a name does not necessitate having some sort of physical form. They are unrelated, and should not be used in conjunction with one another.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Lord God

Just t make this easy. What name do we use for something that always was and always is?

Wouldnt that be: infinite?

Some of you should know that the infinite is a absolute constant. Because it always was and always is.
We know a lot about constants don't we?

The infinite must be a single physical void. Our universe and we exist within this infinite void.

How can somethings that is infinite form our existance?

The less brighter once would say it can't.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Why are you crying? Is the video sad? I'm confused. How can it be "too good", but make you cry?

What is the video about? Evolution is my guess, since it was included in the title of the post.

I just don't watch random videos that I really don't know what they're about.

Let me know more. If I am intrigued by your description, maybe I'll watch your video.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join